Pinga's primary win certified

Pinga's primary win certified

There are 1 comment on the Kent County Daily Times story from Sep 18, 2008, titled Pinga's primary win certified. In it, Kent County Daily Times reports that:

Michelle A. Carrier-Migliozzi This e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it PROVIDENCE - It's official.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kent County Daily Times.

homer

AOL

#1 Sep 18, 2008
thank god some one new is taken over alves says he might apeal good d god what now he is running off to court to file their. just shake the mans hand and whipe the tears on your 4 hundred dollor suits and ties, what a arongont looking sob he is. well you found out that the whole world dose not circle arround you buddy

you decided to do little or no campainging and this is what happenes you dont care so the voteres dont care.

good bye chucky

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Warwick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Reviews Ocean State Dental Group Dr. Peter Alle... Wed bad dentist 1
Gay Hispanic Snapchats here! Jul 22 Reubenramos70 7
Review: I Love Kickboxing Cranston (Jun '14) Jul 15 Brenna Rafferty 48
Review: Rovati Dental Solutions (Jul '15) Jul 13 Laura 3
Doris Conklin Sect 8 Apt Arrested Mftg Selling... Jun '16 sect 8 apt drug d... 7
West Warwick May '16 Karma 1
Damaged property May '16 Veronica Duarte 2

West Warwick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Warwick Mortgages