Debates on Gay Families Hit Crucial Turn

Debates on Gay Families Hit Crucial Turn

There are 9 comments on the EDGE story from May 30, 2011, titled Debates on Gay Families Hit Crucial Turn. In it, EDGE reports that:

Annie Cronin-Silva, left, and Melanie Silva in front of their West Warwick, RI., home Friday afternoon, May 27, 2011.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EDGE.

true

Wirtz, VA

#1 May 30, 2011
Stop breathing reprobates

“ TRUTH : NOT EXPEDIENCE”

Since: Nov 07

town near Jax, Fl

#2 May 30, 2011
true wrote:
Stop breathing reprobates
Well, Well, words of wisdom from a homophobe.
equal

AOL

#4 May 30, 2011
"As other states recognize the rights of same-sex couples to marry, we cannot stand by and watch," Bloomberg said Thursday in a Manhattan address. "To do so would be to betray our civic values and history - and it would harm our competitive edge in the global economy."

Denial of marriage equality also harms gay families and their children while allowing equality does not affect the rights of straight couples. Prejudice and discrimination result in needless suffering and death.
true

Wirtz, VA

#5 May 30, 2011
equal wrote:
"As other states recognize the rights of same-sex couples to marry, we cannot stand by and watch," Bloomberg said Thursday in a Manhattan address. "To do so would be to betray our civic values and history - and it would harm our competitive edge in the global economy."
Denial of marriage equality also harms gay families and their children while allowing equality does not affect the rights of straight couples. Prejudice and discrimination result in needless suffering and death.
20% plus unemployment, dollar crashing, homes forclosures at breakneck speed. And gays thinking they should count for anything in time like this shows the struggle and conflict in there own minds of being reprobate
Aida Lott

Jackson, NJ

#6 May 30, 2011
true wrote:
<quoted text>
20% plus unemployment, dollar crashing, homes forclosures at breakneck speed. And gays thinking they should count for anything in time like this shows the struggle and conflict in there own minds of being reprobate
Fine. Will you give us a pass on paying our taxes?
imho

Shorewood, IL

#7 May 30, 2011
true wrote:
<quoted text>
20% plus unemployment, dollar crashing, homes forclosures at breakneck speed. And gays thinking they should count for anything in time like this shows the struggle and conflict in there own minds of being reprobate
Ya how dare they want equal rites when we are going through so much.

Wanting equal rites is unamerican rite true?

Since: Apr 08

Toronto, Canada

#8 May 30, 2011
true wrote:
<quoted text>
20% plus unemployment, dollar crashing, homes forclosures at breakneck speed. And gays thinking they should count for anything in time like this shows the struggle and conflict in there own minds of being reprobate
I guess you missed the part of the argument that pointed out allowing same-sex marriage (regardless what it's called) causes an improvement in the economy.

You'd rather keep the economy poor so long as those darn uppity gays and lesbians are kept in their place, right?

“The Buybull is innerrrent.”

Since: Jun 08

Tappahannock, VA

#9 May 30, 2011
true wrote:
<quoted text>
Still breathing, better run back to your boyfriend he wants to pack your fudge
Cletus the sniveling rube doesn't realize str8 people have oral and anal sex, too.

“Church | | State”

Since: Jun 07

Toby's Landing

#10 May 30, 2011
true wrote:
<quoted text>
Still breathing, better run back to your boyfriend he wants to pack your fudge
Sounds like you're jealous...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Warwick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery - Martin T... (Nov '09) Thu Lori A 19
Open Letter To The Most Disgracefull Mr Alan Go... May 26 victim of alan go... 1
RI Traffic Tribunal Out Of Order al goulart,mik... May 23 ri dem buban ASS ... 2
Warwick man arrested for attempted rape (Mar '13) May 17 rickr 6
News Former Senator Appeals DUI Conviction May 17 exresident 1
Review: I Love Kickboxing Cranston (Jun '14) May 13 nanda fritsch 25
News Municipal court judge, attorney arrested for as... May 12 emmare 1
More from around the web

West Warwick People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]