Survivors of RI club fire awaiting se...

Survivors of RI club fire awaiting settlement cash

There are 5 comments on the WTNH Hartford, New Haven and Connecticut story from Feb 12, 2009, titled Survivors of RI club fire awaiting settlement cash. In it, WTNH Hartford, New Haven and Connecticut reports that:

Survivors of a fire that ripped through a Rhode Island nightclub six years ago, killing 100 people, still suffer with mental and physical scars as they wait for compensation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTNH Hartford, New Haven and Connecticut.

omg

Willimantic, CT

#1 Feb 12, 2009
They should get like $176.00 not half a million.!
oy vei

Andover, CT

#2 Feb 12, 2009
omg wrote:
maybe your life is only worth $176, but others are worth more. I lost a dear friend in that fire, and another friend of mine was badly burned. It was a tragedy....but apparently, you have no human compassion.
Milford

Orange, CT

#3 Feb 12, 2009
omg wrote:
Thats cold... This was a tragedy ..... one that should have benn prevented if biulding was up to fire code and had proper sprinkler system.
Cant believe it

Knightsen, CA

#4 Feb 12, 2009
omg wrote:
You are a real IDIOT!! But I bet if it were you, you'd want part of that $176M wouldn't you? Why don't you just keep the mouth shut cuz you have no sense or compassion!!

Since: Feb 09

AOL

#7 Feb 18, 2009
you know i have come to the conclusion after reading omg idiot posting that eveyone just sucks

I would rather rot in hell than deal with a jerk like him 176 bucks ya ok

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Warwick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sarah bet zink/kirinsky Feb 12 Jay jay 6
Gay Hispanic Snapchats here! (Jul '16) Feb 6 Blvck_KD 20
News Police Log: Trying To Get On The 'Nice List' (Dec '11) Jan 31 Catherine Ficazzola 4
Sandra Blais Nursing Asst License Suspended 7/1... Jan '18 Knows the truth 11
Snow placement from neighbor is put onto my pro... (Dec '09) Jan '18 Aunt Zeda 12
Review: On The Hill Property Management LLC (Mar '14) Dec '17 J Kaplan 2
Meghan Markle Prince Harry Bi-Racial- England's... Nov '17 Black Queen Sophia 1

West Warwick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Warwick Mortgages