Since: Nov 08

Talking Rock, GA

#1 Dec 7, 2010
7 Dec. 2010
This morning I called one of Senator Reid’s offices in Nevada…. I wanted to know how the Dream Act was going to benefit ….Americans, and why was Senator Harry Reid so intent on getting this Bill passed….. His liaison, a pleasant lady told me ……”it would be impossible to locate and far too expensive and costly to export all the illegals in this county”. So I deducted from that conversation … is easier to minimize the immigration restrictions and give them amnesty and educate them. If this makes perfect sense to you … all means support Senator Reid. Personally I think he is smoking ….the funny weed. So either way….you as Americans are being force fed a line of __ it. There is nothing in this Dream Act about stopping the illegals from entering this county. Senator Reid’s theory is…if you can’t find them….make them Americans, then educate (now 65,000)….then in a few more years …..give amnesty to another group, then in a few more years…another group. The Senator had nothing in his “Dream Act” of securing the borders…. Of course by that time Senator Reid will be dead and the rest of us will be paying the enormous price. This is not about educating the poor children, not born here but smuggled into our country by their parents. Perhaps like Jessica Coloti, who while getting her education here in GA, as a paralegal has continued to break the law. There is no legitimate reason for this Bill, this is a political…tug-of-war…American people will the losers not the winners. Reward the criminals and prosecute the American victims.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Warwick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 800-pound Rhode Island man says he's determined... Nov 18 Jane Said 1
hi Nov 14 roleplaylover 2
pantie thief?! Nov 14 roleplaylover 1
marital affairs Nov 7 Jim Alevs 1
Review: I Love Kickboxing Cranston (Jun '14) Nov 5 Marcy M 34
i need help!!! girls only!! (Oct '07) Oct '15 bertos 7
News 800-pound man says he's determined to slim down... Oct '15 Annie 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Warwick Mortgages