I would NOT recommend Martin T Elson to my worst enemy
What happened??
Un-satisfied customer

Warwick, RI

#3 Feb 6, 2010
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>
What happened??
The sat me in the dentist chair at 9:00am at 11:15 two hours and fifteen minutes later they pulled my teeth, which took exactly 6 minutes, then 4 minutes to do the stiches, in less then 15 minutes total, the charged me $675 for less then 15 minutes work. That works out to over $2600 per hour
Floyd

Westerly, RI

#4 Jun 29, 2010
I had an implant done by Dr. Elson, and I had a great experience. He and his staff were very nice, and I never waited for more than a few minutes. The implant had healed beautifully. I would highly recommend him.
Michael

AOL

#6 Mar 12, 2011
Mr Elson is a hack, if you read a positive review,
it was probably writen by his "paid staff" or his girl-friend, Just ask the girl at his front desk about malpractice claims against this hack, and she will tell you to "contact their lawyer"
and she will not provide a list of his victims ?
Maria

Providence, RI

#7 Jul 1, 2011
Waht a joke! Anyone who has actually been to Dr. Elson's office will know that this is completely fabricated! He is the most warm and caring doctor i've ever encountered and his staff set's the bar for care in this state! What a loser you must be to spend your time trying to be negative, put your efforts elsewhere.
RI politics

North Scituate, RI

#8 Oct 8, 2011
Everyone has the right to their own opinion. I think Dr. Elson and his staff is fantastic. This is the first time I have needed his services and it has been a wonderful experience. I recently had to have an implant for a back tooth I lost in a car accident. Referencing "Michael's" review above, why would you make reference to a "girlfriend"? I go to the dentist to fix my teeth, if I need moral counselling...I'll go to my priest!! I do not want or need to read about any personal information while researching a doctor. Maybe Dr. Elson just intimidates you because he seems to have it all and you apparently have nothing?
Ric

Cranston, RI

#9 Oct 20, 2011
Dr. Elson was incredible to my mom when she was battling cancer and had a serious infection in a tooth while undergoing chemotherapy.

When we called Dr. Elson's office one day in the late afternoon and appraised him of my mom's situation with her compromised immune system and the infected tooth, he made room in his schedule and had immediately come to his office and he extracted the tooth, staying open late to get the job done.

We weren't previously patients of Dr Elson's, but he really bent over backwards to take care of the problem quickly and effectively. He did a wonderful job with the extraction, and his graciously accommodating my mom while she was weak from chemo was greatly appreciated by our family.

I would recommend Dr Elson wholeheartedly. In fact, I often do recommend him. Thank you Dr Elson and keep up the good work.
RI politics

North Scituate, RI

#10 Dec 21, 2011
Ric,
Best of luck to your mom..sounds like she's gone through alot.
Martha

East Greenwich, RI

#11 Aug 29, 2012
I had to get my wisdom teeth out in the past year and have a huge fear of needles. The ladies there made me feel comfortable and Dr. Elson couldn't have been nicer! I
Martha

East Greenwich, RI

#12 Aug 29, 2012
Un-satisfied customer wrote:
I would NOT recommend Martin T Elson to my worst enemy
It's funny how this post comes up everywhere you look for a review. Talk about obsessed with putting his name through the dirt. This man is busier not to mention getting older. Show some respect. He does and will do a better job than anyone you will ever have.
esselle

Providence, RI

#13 Apr 8, 2013
This dentist did such an awesome job with my son when he was a toddler. My son, almost 2 yrs. at the time, fell and chipped a tooth in the front and it needed to be removed and our family dentist recommended Dr. Elson. I have got to admit he was so patient and gentle and fast with my son! I'm sorry to hear that your experience with him wasn't good. Try Dr. Bender on Park Ave. I go there and I love the work they do over there! I dealt with Dr. Stephens and he was very nice and friendly! The staff, too!
Maria

East Greenwich, RI

#15 Sep 11, 2013
What do you mean by girlfriend, Michael?
Grandma

Portsmouth, RI

#16 Jan 28, 2014
My grandaughter had a terrible experience with him. I think he is a monster. Should not be allowed to treat animals!
Friend of patient

Pawtucket, RI

#17 Jan 29, 2014
I was horrified when my friend told me of her grand-daughters visit on 1/27/14, her 8 year old was treated so bad by the doctor and mis-handled . He should'nt be allowed to treat children or anyone in my opinion. Yelling at her, ripping off stickers, dragged out of the chair and thrown in the waiting room , breaking her i-pod, and never pulled the tooth. I think he should be reported and hopefully something will be done!!!!!!!!!!
Patty

Taunton, MA

#18 Mar 27, 2014
I came home for a week to visit family. I bit into a hard nut and cracked my wisdom tooth. I called my dentist who was on vacation, and they gave me Dr. Elson's number. I called his office and they took the very next day. Trust me I have dental anxiety but, his assistant made me feel so much at ease, and he was amazingly gentle, and quick. I felt dizzy after the procedure and his assistant took me into the recovery room, and gave me juice, and made sure I was fine before I left. They even called me later in the day to check up on me. I am not sure what grandma and friend of patient are saying. I saw no aggression, he was so gentle, I would recommend this doc to everyone I know without hesitation.
Happy customer

Portsmouth, RI

#19 Mar 28, 2014
I'm not sure what happened with your grand daughter Grandma, and friend of Grandma... but it sounds like you weren't there and that is all hearsay. My experience with Dr. Elson was far from aggressive. He was sweet, funny, gentle, and so wonderful. I was beyond satisfied with my experience with Dr. Elson and his staff! I would NEVER let anyone else extract a tooth on me or any of my children! Dr. Elson is the best!
Happy Patient

Danielson, CT

#21 May 9, 2014
I have been to Dr. Elson for three procedures. And each time has been GREAT. He's the best!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Warwick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
RI Traffic Tribunal Out Of Order al goulart,mik... May 23 ri dem buban ASS ... 2
Warwick man arrested for attempted rape (Mar '13) May 17 rickr 6
News Former Senator Appeals DUI Conviction May 17 exresident 1
Review: I Love Kickboxing Cranston (Jun '14) May 13 nanda fritsch 25
News Municipal court judge, attorney arrested for as... May 12 emmare 1
motel 6 & the police May 8 truth teller 1
man of God? family member? Mar '15 maria santos 2
More from around the web

West Warwick People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]