Thousands in prize money unclaimed

Thousands in prize money unclaimed

There are 2 comments on the WPRI Providence and Rhode Island story from Feb 27, 2009, titled Thousands in prize money unclaimed. In it, WPRI Providence and Rhode Island reports that:

Rhode Island residents are being urged to check any old lottery tickets lying around because they may be holding on to a winner.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WPRI Providence and Rhode Island.

Suzanne Arena

Yantic, CT

#1 Feb 27, 2009
Gee, why don't they donate the money to the schools!
Lotto Magic

Theodore, AL

#2 Mar 29, 2009
LOOKING FOR A HOT HOME BUSINESS WITH GREAT PAY AND BENEFITS...?

Then Lotto Magic Home Business is for you, which is the perfect time join. Lotto Magic Home Business Has just restructured its system and pay plan. Which means easier conversions AND a lot more money paid to you.

For more information, including a short video and pictures of my pay stubs visit: http://automatedblogs4cash.ws

A LITTLE ABOUT THE COMPANY

Lotto magic is a home business that offers its customers the ability to play in the Florida Lottery and Powerball in a pooling system, from anywhere in the world. Lotto Magic has been in business since 1996 and is always making positive changes so that members get the most out of this lucrative business. Lotto Magic is also a savings club. Saving its members up to 50% off hotels, airfare, gas, office supplies, high end fashion, electronics, and tickets to numerous events and more! This is what makes this a perfect home business to promote and convert into sales for you, saving people a lot of money and giving them the chance to win a lot of money.

THE PAYPLAN

There are four levels of membership: Team Player, Power player, Team Captain, Power Player. The two that concern you are Team Captain and Power Captain positions, as these are the only two positions that pay commission.

For more information, including a short video and pictures of my pay stubs visit: http://automatedblogs4cash.ws

When you join as a Team Captain, you are paid $5 for every member that joins as a Team Player and $25 for every member that joins as a Team Captain, which is paid to you each and every month from each member you have signed up. In addition to the commission, you are also entered in the Florida Lottery pool as well. Plus if any of your members win, you get to share in there winnings, EVEN Jackpots!!

As a Power Captain, you get the same benefits as a team captain. But there are a few positive differences. One being they pay, you are paid $5 for Team Players and $5 for Power Players,$25 for Team Captains, and $50 for Power Captains. See the big difference of being a Power Captain...? It's more money to be made! This is by far the best and most profitable membership level to join in. More benefits and a lot more money to be made. As a Power Captain, you are entered in both the Florida Lottery and Powerball. You also get a big piece of your members winnings for the Florida Lottery and Powerball, Including JACKPOT WINS!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Warwick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay Hispanic Snapchats here! (Jul '16) May 17 nich3731 12
Coventry Ghosts??? (Oct '06) May 11 Scaredtosleep 27
Need public help in finding sister May 10 worried in ky 1
Apts at Remington Pond DFI formerly Waterford T... (Dec '14) Apr 27 birdsfeatherflock... 3
News Man accused of raping girls he met through Face... (Aug '11) Apr 27 Hdjegehehrvfv 3
Review: I Love Kickboxing Cranston (Jun '14) Apr '17 MarisaB 63
Renew Life Probiotic 150 Billion Stopped Klebs... Apr '17 nomoreutis 1

West Warwick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Warwick Mortgages