Arrest Log: October 13-20

Full story: Patch.com

Peter E. Ucci, 67, 52 Benoit St., charged with vandalism on October 12 at 6:00 a.m. Melanie E. Hawkins, 25, 67 Lawton Ave., North Kingstown, charged with driving after denial of license, operation of an unregistered vehicle and speeding on October 13 at 2:04 a.m. Maria Cristina Llusia, 68, 285 Hill St., Apt.
Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Jan 28, 2012
haahahaha

North Kingstown, RI

#1 Jan 26, 2012
sociopath...felony melanie
FIRE Jay Ficazzola EG RI

East Greenwich, RI

#2 Jan 28, 2012
&li st=HL1327782671&feature=mh _lolz A New East Greenwich RI Chief is in order Because when there was oil spilling from the tank in the 3 family at 56 Spring st Henrikson told his men not to go into the basement and check it out because he spoke to the owner's quasi mgr son jay ficacazzola on the phone and he reported everything was ok !! I had men call chief to property. I told him to get in there he said he couldn't I said your the fd chief yes and now ! He came back said a lil leak ! I said send your men in he said you don't trust me ? Absolutely not ! Men went in. All left Town inspector. came by and left. Then Fire in boiler/chimney/furnace. Called again FIRE ! Four engines ,Depty Chief arrived Henrikson didn't dare show his face !Firemen did a Great job. The owner's sons Jay & Phil were illegally repairing the furnace . Depty told John Hoyle bldg inspt that the sons were wiping up the oil with rags they caught onto boiler that was on fire, all went up the chimney !
Tenants to hotel per order Hoyle due to no heat/hot water. New furnace.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Warwick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fugitive - Donald Eugene Webb (D.E.W.) Thu Wimpy 1
West Greenwich Police involved and causing car ... Wed PissedoffinWGreen... 1
child support Aug 27 wow 3
Review: I Love Kickboxing Cranston Aug 22 Laurend5219 15
Debate: Ferguson - North Kingstown, RI Aug 22 Tom from wickford 1
Anyone Wanna Skype dirty? Aug 18 UpForAnything22 1
anyone wanna skype? (Mar '13) Aug 18 UpForAnything22 10
•••
•••
•••