jake

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

what kind of team will they have this year?
yep

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

a sucky one just like always

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Just like always? Let me guess, you are the one that played on a perfect team with a perfect coach with a perfect record?

Lol
Haha

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

highrise_local wrote:
Just like always? Let me guess, you are the one that played on a perfect team with a perfect coach with a perfect record?
Lol
Love it!!!! so so true
fan

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

Judged:

Let's make a deal.Pburg plays PCC,a 4A good football program this week-end.If they win all doubters agree to shut up and quit trashing the coaches and program. Admit the program is one of the best around. If they loose I guess I will eat crow. GO BLACKCATS.......
yep

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

fan wrote:
Let's make a deal.Pburg plays PCC,a 4A good football program this week-end.If they win all doubters agree to shut up and quit trashing the coaches and program. Admit the program is one of the best around. If they loose I guess I will eat crow. GO BLACKCATS.......
deal
Parent

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Does Perry Central recruit? How has PHS Football Recruiting season gone?
jollyroger

Brighton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

How would you recruit someone to come to phs? What is the benefit for the player?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Why would PHS recruit? The bulk of good players migrate there anyways.

I'd say Perry gets kids from surrounding areas like Jackson and hazard.
jake

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Judged:

listen people with a great asst.coach like bobby hackworth talent does not matter.
score

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

People who should know say PHS by 3 TD's. Cats will be dancing under the redlight. FIREWORKS......... This team could be the one that wins the state. JV good also. Come out and see the new carpet,and watch the cats.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Tonight is the night. 7:30 pm kickoff. Doubters doubt, believers keep believing! GO CATS!!!
jollyroger

Oxford, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

highrise_local wrote:
Why would PHS recruit? The bulk of good players migrate there anyways.
I'd say Perry gets kids from surrounding areas like Jackson and hazard.
Are you being serious or being a little too much of a fan? The bulk of good players migrate there anyway? The bulk of good players migrate to traditional powerhouse high schools to get a shot at a D1 ride. Pburg is a great run program but they are a lower rung school based on talent just like every school in the mountains. Not a dig that's just a fact.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

jollyroger wrote:
<quoted text>Are you being serious or being a little too much of a fan? The bulk of good players migrate there anyway? The bulk of good players migrate to traditional powerhouse high schools to get a shot at a D1 ride. Pburg is a great run program but they are a lower rung school based on talent just like every school in the mountains. Not a dig that's just a fact.
I am talking about good players in this area, not in the state of Ky! Yes, a good number of great talent IN THIS area go to Pburg just because of tradition. How many district, regional, state semi, state appearances does south Floyd, Allen central, betsy layne, paintsville, have? And now how many does Pburg have?

Of course if you have supernatural talent and think you are better than everyone else yea you will head to Lexington or Louisville. But Prestonsburg is a Powerhouse in this area and eastern kentucky as Belfry is where they are because all the transfers from West Virginia.
jollyroger

Oxford, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Very true. See you at the game.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

jollyroger wrote:
Very true. See you at the game.
Awesome. I hope to see a lot of people there supporting them. They deserve it.
fan

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Can't wait for the score and will see if the doubters admit the cats are the best around. GO CATS
Class89
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

highrise_local wrote:
<quoted text>
I am talking about good players in this area, not in the state of Ky! Yes, a good number of great talent IN THIS area go to Pburg just because of tradition. How many district, regional, state semi, state appearances does south Floyd, Allen central, betsy layne, paintsville, have? And now how many does Pburg have?
Of course if you have supernatural talent and think you are better than everyone else yea you will head to Lexington or Louisville. But Prestonsburg is a Powerhouse in this area and eastern kentucky as Belfry is where they are because all the transfers from West Virginia.
So its ok for Prestonsburg to get all the great football players in Floyd Co. but its not ok for Belfry to get players from West Virginia. If you combined ALL sports records I guarantee the other Floyd Co. schools has more titles than Prestonsburg. Yeah they rule little ole Floyd Co. in football, whoopty shit. Your post really shows your stupidity!!!! Oh Yeah GO BLACKCATS!!!!
jollyroger

Oxford, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Class89 wrote:
<quoted text>
So its ok for Prestonsburg to get all the great football players in Floyd Co. but its not ok for Belfry to get players from West Virginia. If you combined ALL sports records I guarantee the other Floyd Co. schools has more titles than Prestonsburg. Yeah they rule little ole Floyd Co. in football, whoopty shit. Your post really shows your stupidity!!!! Oh Yeah GO BLACKCATS!!!!
If you can get the players then get them. You play to win and win by having the best. Sometimes it's good to be a big fish in a small pond.
Class89
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

If the Cats lose tonight this thread will come down faster than your daughters panties.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 21
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent West Van Lear Discussions

Search the West Van Lear Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Tired of paying taxes to keep up Lazy people. (Aug '12) 44 min workoholic 48
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr American 149,667
Is Ronnie spriggs acting like jesus (May '12) 2 hr no tax exempt 8
Mayor Election 2014 2 hr devious 29
Roundup 2 hr what about kids 50
Hammond Five is alive (Oct '11) 2 hr In-Like-Flynn 11,839
Chinese Hackers steal Paul B Hall records 3 hr bulldog 1
•••
•••
•••
West Van Lear Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••