Is he in the Mafia?
Say What

Salyersville, KY

#1 Nov 14, 2012
We have had a guy that is like no other comes to our office that sticks out like a sore thumb around here. No other guy looks like him, he is really tall, very dark skin, deep black hair with a touch of gray on the sides. No one dresses like him either, always suits and ties and not the usual crap we see but really streamlined. I don't want to say his name on here because of what he does but I swear I think he is or is from the mafia. How can I find out? Help please....
charley brown

Prospect, KY

#2 Nov 15, 2012
Say What wrote:
We have had a guy that is like no other comes to our office that sticks out like a sore thumb around here. No other guy looks like him, he is really tall, very dark skin, deep black hair with a touch of gray on the sides. No one dresses like him either, always suits and ties and not the usual crap we see but really streamlined. I don't want to say his name on here because of what he does but I swear I think he is or is from the mafia. How can I find out? Help please....
ask gaytor bayt, aka gas bag. he knows everything and he will use such intelligent sounding words when he tells you, you will be amazed .
money

Prestonsburg, KY

#4 Nov 18, 2012
Chuck Meade is moving to town and some think he has mafia connections in his tobacca business.
Fact

Salyersville, KY

#5 Nov 19, 2012
There are a group of men that occasionally stay at the Ramada that have mafia ties in the coal business. Not sure where they are from nor do I want to know but its very well known that they are indeed mafia. SCARY! Its really not a funny thing but since Obama has pretty much destroyed the coal industry here, they haven't been seen nearly as much.
money

Prestonsburg, KY

#6 Nov 19, 2012
Fact wrote:
There are a group of men that occasionally stay at the Ramada that have mafia ties in the coal business. Not sure where they are from nor do I want to know but its very well known that they are indeed mafia. SCARY! Its really not a funny thing but since Obama has pretty much destroyed the coal industry here, they haven't been seen nearly as much.
Rumor has it that is why Chuck Meade is building a house in Paintsville so they will have a place to stay.Heard he has installed a large gate and a very expensive security system.
Vincent

Muncy, PA

#7 Nov 19, 2012
Say What wrote:
Hes from the 3 6 Mafia.
Ginger Rogers

Salyersville, KY

#9 Nov 19, 2012
Honey Bucket wrote:
<quoted text>
It's Obama!
Oh no! Not Obama again.:(
KoRnBEaNN andSoupBreed

Versailles, KY

#10 Nov 19, 2012
Vincent wrote:
<quoted text>
Hes from the 3 6 Mafia.
KoRn BrEAD MaFiA.
i think so

Betsy Layne, KY

#11 Nov 19, 2012
money wrote:
<quoted text>Rumor has it that is why Chuck Meade is building a house in Paintsville so they will have a place to stay.Heard he has installed a large gate and a very expensive security system.
sounds like Paul and Mike Brown.
Fact

Salyersville, KY

#12 Nov 20, 2012
Its serious shit....I wouldn't want any part of it. Not a laughing matter and I would hate to see it invade this town because thats exactly what it does and there's no out.
who

Prestonsburg, KY

#13 Nov 20, 2012
Who is this Meade that is moving to Paintsville?
say what

Hendersonville, TN

#14 Nov 20, 2012
mafia in Paintsville huh? I could see why they want to come to such a shit hole...so much money to be made there.....maybe a hillbilly mafia but you're not going to find a traditional Italian connected guy moving around Johnson County.....really people.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Van Lear Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 37 min _Drifter 151,935
Kent rose 1 hr looking for answers 12
Hammond Five is alive (Oct '11) 1 hr Izzy-_- 16,483
Never touched a but. 1 hr Hey Its Me Tyler 1
Tijuana Cartel Operating in Paintsville. (Jul '14) 3 hr It happened 21
Ford F250 4x4 asking $500 3 hr mato 2
Johnson County Attorney 4 hr lol 25

West Van Lear Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Van Lear Mortgages