The problems with Yakima

Posted in the West Valley Forum

KAKONSTERARO

United States

#1 Dec 15, 2013
I can think of a few and I bet you all can think of a few to add as well. I only been here a short time and see 2 MAJOR problems with Yakima. The first problem is the youth here have absolutely nothing to do! No dance clubs...nothing. They join gangs as an alternative and then become an issue to be dealt with.
The second MAJOR problem here is the rules and regulations the city and county have put on all the citizens! These people think they are God! No burning without a permit? What....its my property...back off! There are way too many chiefs and not enough indians! Too many codes and regulations for development here , it has slowed growth and ultimately will leave you all stuck behind the rest of the world.
What ever happened to " mind your own business"? I mean, what business is it of anyone what I do on MY property?Anyways, what can we do about it?
Captcha this

Yakima, WA

#2 Dec 28, 2013
Yakima, the city where new businesses go to die

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WHY the gang problems coming to Selah? Sep '14 kakonsteraro 1
Review: Geek Shop The Sep '14 needhelp 1
United Airlines to cut 1,300 Houston jobs (Jun '12) Aug '14 Frequent Flyer 18
My father (Oct '12) Jul '14 Cindi 2
Report: Too little mental health care for boomers (Jul '12) Jun '14 Dr Basim Elhabashy 5
Murder, or accidental shooting? (Aug '08) Jun '14 jene 1,038
Review: La Smoke Shop (Aug '13) Oct '13 Natalie 2
West Valley Dating
Find my Match

West Valley Jobs

West Valley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

West Valley News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in West Valley

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]