Let's fix what's needed, like Yakima'...

Let's fix what's needed, like Yakima's city streets

There are 1 comment on the Yakima Herald-Republic story from Jan 5, 2010, titled Let's fix what's needed, like Yakima's city streets. In it, Yakima Herald-Republic reports that:

This editorial appears in the Jan. 5, 2010, Yakima Herald-Republic. The only thing that's worse off than the sad shape of Yakima's crumbling streets is the plan to fix them.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Yakima Herald-Republic.

Since: Jan 10

Kennewick, WA

#1 Jan 5, 2010
Agree with the Horrid Repulsive readers comments. Cut tax funding of superfluous liberal programs like art, ballparks and illegals and fund basic necessities first.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Seeking drugs Nov 13 Anonymous 1
News Hezbollah calls for boycott of UN tribunal (Oct '10) Oct 30 Alex Como Sr 6
Debate: Gay Marriage - Tieton, WA (Jan '12) Oct '15 Chris 4
News National Guard called in to help fight Washingt... Aug '15 retired military 1
News Violent Gang Problem Plagues Rural Northwest (Oct '07) Aug '15 Anonymous 376
Review: La Smoke Shop (Aug '13) Oct '13 Natalie 2
News Car prowls up: 'It's feet from where my childre... (Aug '13) Sep '13 hi there 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Valley Mortgages