Who do you support for State House in...

Who do you support for State House in Utah (District 39) in 2010?

Posted in the West Valley Forum

Benard

Salt Lake City, UT

#1 Oct 12, 2010
Jim Dunnigan is deep in the pocket of the insurance lobbyist. Go to any session on the hill, and you will see he spends the majority of his time taking cues from lobbyists, before rushing in to make his vote. We need a break from the special interests.
Ryan

Salt Lake City, UT

#2 Oct 13, 2010
I don't trust either of the two major parties, which is why I am giving my district a better choice this year, and every election to come.
ยงยง

Salt Lake City, UT

#3 Oct 18, 2010
Dunnigan is a neighbor of mine, and I can say he truly is a great man.
Jon O.

Salt Lake City, UT

#4 Oct 20, 2010
Jim Dunnigan is a democrat running as a Republican! He smells like dirty dishwater out with the old in with the new!
Jeff

Riverton, UT

#5 Oct 28, 2010
I have frequented the "Hill" for the past 3 years and I know Rep. Dunnigan strongly represents and listens to the people of his district. You have a strong, committed voice in Jim Dunnigan...he needs your support!
Will

Salt Lake City, UT

#6 Oct 28, 2010
Dunnigan is only interested in protecting his own personal business. Look at all his legislation, he rarely sponsors a bill if it isn't insurance related.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bizarre Elk Poaching Case In Nevada Nets 3 Conv... May '17 The Wheeze of Trump 2
Review: Summit Title Loans (Jun '14) Feb '17 Irate EX CUSTOMER 2
Debate: Gay Marriage - West Valley, UT (Jul '10) Oct '15 curious 5
News Salt Lake man charged with two felonies in West... (Sep '15) Sep '15 dlopez1701 1
The Terminator Brought the Gallows to West Vall... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Culture Auditor 1
Review: LG Resources (Mar '15) Mar '15 Amos101 3
Review: Taqueria El REY De Oros (Feb '15) Feb '15 Michael 1

West Valley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Valley Mortgages