Who says Mormons aren't Christians?

Oct 12, 2011 Full story: CNN 31,993

Editor's note: Dean Obeidallah is an award-winning comedian who has appeared on TV shows such as Comedy Central's "Axis of Evil" special, ABC's "The View," CNN's "What the Week" and HLN's "The Joy Behar Show." He is executive producer of the annual New York Arab-American Comedy Festival and the Amman Stand Up Comedy Festival.

Full Story
GOOGLE JEWISH POLYGAMY

Yuba City, CA

#21173 Mar 5, 2013
01Justsayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol I don't need to explain anything. I believe i've made my stance quite obvious. You are the one who has failed to disclose his personal beliefs. Not me. Also, I'm a woman. Though I wouldn't date you anyway, troglodyte.
The fact your culture gave you the vernacular of a hooker is noted.

You came here to attack the Mormons.

I said you're stupid and evil and your word's worth

what your religion is worth.

The Dark Ages,
two world wars,
600 years of enslavement of anything that even looked African,

and a set of social numbers

that make it look like you're from a Bangkok whorehouse.

***The very first prophet in the Book of Mormon***

noted that in a vision of THESE days: he saw "many whores," and was amazed at the number of them: and that these derived DIRECTLY from a "great Church, which sat upon many waters, the mother of many harlots."

YOUR REPLY is: "Look! another Subject!ANY Subject."

THAT is noted.

“Too much LDS in the 60's”

Since: Sep 10

Marysville, CA

#21174 Mar 5, 2013
No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww, don't be doing a Dana dance on me okay?:)P
You said... "The Maya Indian who performed human sacrifices to their pagan god? That's who you base your religion upon? You defend THAT as being Biblical? Seriously?!"
I responded...
"You find that unusual? Basing one's religion on it's past? Christians base their religion on a people that were so wicked at one time they were all drowned in a flood. They made human sacrifices. They killed and murdered for self gain. Some took dozens to hundreds of wives to themselves. Than we have the leaders that denied Jesus as being the son of God or even knowing him to save their hides. And when he was imprisoned, what did the apostles do? They ran and hid for their lives! Not a single disciple went to prison with Jesus to suffer as he would suffer. They all turned cowards and ran with their tails between their legs to save their worthless souls. And than after he died and rose from the grave, the disciples refused to believe in the very resurrection he schooled them about for several years! Will you defend that as Biblical? I wouldn't."
Now you have to defend the Bible's stance as I revealed it in comparison as you stated Mormons to Mayan's.
No one dances like you can.

“Too much LDS in the 60's”

Since: Sep 10

Marysville, CA

#21175 Mar 5, 2013
Sambrotherofnephi wrote:
<quoted text>
When did I reference John 10:16?
Couple of days back it was used. It may have been someone else.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#21176 Mar 5, 2013
01Justsayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Nor does this go to prove that Joseph Smith is that prophet.
I just want to know how you would know.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#21177 Mar 5, 2013
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
Couple of days back it was used. It may have been someone else.
Oh, ok. Thanks!

“Good day to you!”

Since: Oct 08

Earth

#21178 Mar 5, 2013
01Justsayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol I have to defend? I don't think so. You can neither prove nor disprove the existence of God using the scientific method. No proof needed. That's just fact. Feel free to dance alone.
You made a statement and I challenged it. If you wish not to reply I understand why, as it's easier to make a statement than to defend it when questioned :)

“Good day to you!”

Since: Oct 08

Earth

#21181 Mar 5, 2013
01Justsayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Nor does this go to prove that Joseph Smith is that prophet.
There is no adequate proof to prove any one now or in the past is a prophet. And when you don't believe in prophets and you ask to be proven someone was a prophet, that an absolute contradiction in process by the doubter.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#21182 Mar 5, 2013
This is just a general observation about the direction this forum is taking:

I really don't think name calling contributes at all to the discussion. Yes, I have done this as well in the discussion of belief. But I'm talking to everyone. If you think some one is dumb, don't just tell them they are dumb or blind, try to educate and enlighten them and share your view of the gospel. Calling some one dumb only hardens their heart to the knowledge you are trying to share with them. If you think some one's statement doesn't prove anything, explain why. If you think the gospel of Jesus Christ has so much more to offer, tell us about it and what else you think the gospel encompasses.

If you are here to show that Mormons are Christians or prove they are not, try thinking about what Christ would say to the comments you are responding to here.

Personally, I think its great there are so many passionate Christians here trying to save the Mormons and help them see a different view of Christianity. That is one reason why I am here. I want to see what other Christian churches and belief systems have to offer. I also want to help other Christians realize that it is possible to be a believer in Christ and a Mormon.

“Good day to you!”

Since: Oct 08

Earth

#21183 Mar 5, 2013
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
No one dances like you can.
Coming from a dancer of words and statements as your self, I guess that's a compliment eh?:)P

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#21184 Mar 5, 2013
GOOGLE JEWISH POLYGAMY wrote:
<quoted text>The fact your culture gave you the vernacular of a hooker is noted.

You came here to attack the Mormons.

I said you're stupid and evil and your word's worth

what your religion is worth.

The Dark Ages,
two world wars,
600 years of enslavement of anything that even looked African,

and a set of social numbers

that make it look like you're from a Bangkok whorehouse.

***The very first prophet in the Book of Mormon***

noted that in a vision of THESE days: he saw "many whores," and was amazed at the number of them: and that these derived DIRECTLY from a "great Church, which sat upon many waters, the mother of many harlots."

YOUR REPLY is: "Look! another Subject!ANY Subject."

THAT is noted.
Lol Hooker? Where did hooker come from? WTH are you even here for? You know nothing of my motives or anything else pertaining to the subject of me for that matter.

“Too much LDS in the 60's”

Since: Sep 10

Marysville, CA

#21185 Mar 5, 2013
Sambrotherofnephi wrote:
This is just a general observation about the direction this forum is taking:
I really don't think name calling contributes at all to the discussion. Yes, I have done this as well in the discussion of belief. But I'm talking to everyone. If you think some one is dumb, don't just tell them they are dumb or blind, try to educate and enlighten them and share your view of the gospel. Calling some one dumb only hardens their heart to the knowledge you are trying to share with them. If you think some one's statement doesn't prove anything, explain why. If you think the gospel of Jesus Christ has so much more to offer, tell us about it and what else you think the gospel encompasses.
If you are here to show that Mormons are Christians or prove they are not, try thinking about what Christ would say to the comments you are responding to here.
Personally, I think its great there are so many passionate Christians here trying to save the Mormons and help them see a different view of Christianity. That is one reason why I am here. I want to see what other Christian churches and belief systems have to offer. I also want to help other Christians realize that it is possible to be a believer in Christ and a Mormon.
Some people have problems being civil. I treat them like they act.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#21186 Mar 5, 2013
Sambrotherofnephi wrote:
<quoted text>I just want to know how you would know.
Simple. God didn't say as much.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#21187 Mar 5, 2013
No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>You made a statement and I challenged it. If you wish not to reply I understand why, as it's easier to make a statement than to defend it when questioned :)
Yet you ovoid mine like the plague. What does that say about you?

“Too much LDS in the 60's”

Since: Sep 10

Marysville, CA

#21188 Mar 5, 2013
No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>
Coming from a dancer of words and statements as your self, I guess that's a compliment eh?:)P
Nope.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#21189 Mar 5, 2013
01Justsayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Simple. God didn't say as much.
Are the books in the current Bible all that we should consider scripture?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#21190 Mar 5, 2013
Sambrotherofnephi wrote:
<quoted text>Are the books in the current Bible all that we should consider scripture?
Lol Are you referring to the Maya again? Cause human sacrificing pagans are an excellent representation of God's word.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#21191 Mar 5, 2013
01Justsayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol Are you referring to the Maya again? Cause human sacrificing pagans are an excellent representation of God's word.
When did I refer to the Maya?
GOOGLE JEWISH POLYGAMY

Yuba City, CA

#21192 Mar 5, 2013
01Justsayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol Are you referring to the Maya again? Cause human sacrificing pagans are an excellent representation of God's word.
You should know.

After spending the Dark Ages wiping your butts on pages from Bibles,

after enslaving everything that even LOOKED African for 600 years,

after starting World War I,

after starting World War II,

after setting up civilizations with numbers that look like they're for the employees of a Bankok whorehouse,

YOU SHOULD KNOW about FALLEN,

NON-CHRISTIAN SOCIETIES.

Jesus Christ told us "by their fruits you shall know them."

Your churches' fruits are a bunch of little-boy lap-dance loving cross dressing queens

and the Dark Ages,
two world wars,

and the modern world, which OUR PROPHET SAW CLEARLY: "1 Nephi 13:1
1 And it came to pass that the angel spake unto me, saying:
Look! And I looked and beheld many nations and kingdoms.

1 Nephi 13:2
2 And the angel said unto me: What beholdest thou? And I said:
I behold many nations and kingdoms.

1 Nephi 13:3
3 And he said unto me: These are the nations and kingdoms of the
Gentiles.

1 Nephi 13:4
4 And it came to pass that I saw among the nations of the
Gentiles the formation of a great church.

1 Nephi 13:5
5 And the angel said unto me: Behold the formation of a church
which is most abominable above all other churches, which slayeth
the saints of God, yea, and tortureth them and bindeth them down,
and yoketh them with a yoke of iron, and bringeth them down into
captivity.

1 Nephi 13:6
6 And it came to pass that I beheld this great and abominable
church; and I saw the devil that he was the founder of it.

1 Nephi 13:7
7 And I also saw gold, and silver, and silks, and scarlets, and
fine-twined linen, and all manner of precious clothing; and I saw
many harlots.

1 Nephi 13:8
8 And the angel spake unto me, saying: Behold the gold, and the
silver, and the silks, and the scarlets, and the fine-twined
linen, and the precious clothing, and the harlots, are the
desires of this great and abominable church.

1 Nephi 13:9
9 And also for the praise of the world do they destroy the
saints of God, and bring them down into captivity."

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#21193 Mar 5, 2013
Sambrotherofnephi wrote:
<quoted text>When did I refer to the Maya?
Must have gotten you confused with someone else on here. Still. There is no definitive proof to support your claim.
GOOGLE JEWISH POLYGAMY

Yuba City, CA

#21194 Mar 5, 2013
So we saw you coming a LONG time in advance. And we knew you'd be among an ocean of lying, self-centered whores who couldn't be told right from wrong,

and we knew your church friends would laugh about murder

and practice every form of evil,

telling God's prophets to "PROVE it."

You're a hick and a whore from a society of whoring hicks,

here to challenge people about the God of Abraham having to 'PROVE' it.

He "PROVED" it when he described YOU, to a T,

coming in here sounding like some New Jersey hooker.

The scriptures describing you are there. Read and abide and obey them or perish filthy to be resurrected 'filthy still'

saying 'prove it.'

LIKE I TOLD YOU: he PROVED it when HE SAID YOU'D COME DOWN THE ROAD,

out of an ocean of HOOKERS,

scoffing 'PROVE' it.

It's ALREADY been proved.

YOU'RE PROOF IT'S TRUE.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Valley City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LDS Apostle visited Tonga (Feb '14) 32 min tongangodz 27,948
Romney says climate change presents a big chall... Sun Swedenforever 7
Review: Slickrock Towing And Recovery (Nov '12) Sat Sandy Resident 22
Romney Says Climate Change Presents a Big Chall... Jan 22 BarbaraMora 1
Is Ebay's Declining Reputation Scaring Buyers A... (Oct '13) Jan 21 EcommerceBlogger 9
Mocking Religion is an Expression of an Insult Jan 20 Culture Auditor 1
5. 2nd hearing on wood burning ban brings mixed... Jan 17 Alexjudy 1
More from around the web

West Valley City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:16 am PST

NBC Sports 3:16AM
Report: Broncos reach out to Wade Phillips with defensive coordinator needed
NBC Sports 4:09 AM
Bears add two more assistants
Bleacher Report 6:03 AM
Is Balance of Power Shifting in AFC West?
NBC Sports 6:14 AM
Michael Bidwill on Larry Fitzgerald: We'll get this worked out
Bleacher Report 7:42 AM
Kubiak the Right Coach, with or Without Peyton