SLCPD detective who arrested nurse ha...

SLCPD detective who arrested nurse had been disciplined for alleged...

There are 8 comments on the Salt Lake Tribune story from Sep 15, 2017, titled SLCPD detective who arrested nurse had been disciplined for alleged.... In it, Salt Lake Tribune reports that:

Alex Wubbels, seen here in various images from police body cam video, was arrested after explaining to police that she couldn't draw a blood sample from an unconscious person at University Hospital. A Salt Lake City police detective asked for a blood sample.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Salt Lake Tribune.

ducky d

Lubbock, TX

#1 Sep 16, 2017
Termination. Tjere is NO excuse for these two cops being soooooooooooo stupid as to think you can draw blood without consent. stupid stupid stupid.

Terminate them both or fire the chief...
eferram

Lubbock, TX

#7 Sep 23, 2017
ducky d wrote:
Termination. Tjere is NO excuse for these two cops being soooooooooooo stupid as to think you can draw blood without consent. stupid stupid stupid.

Terminate them both or fire the chief...
When will this turkey be fired?????
OINK OINK

Pahrump, NV

#9 Sep 28, 2017
WE CALLED THEM OINKERS IN THE SIXTES.
Abby Hoffman

Pahrump, NV

#10 Oct 11, 2017
I guess that OINKER got fired.
Charles

Marietta, GA

#11 Oct 11, 2017
Its amazing how many people who are in law enforcement who know nothing about the law. The gestapo lives on.
issac

Lubbock, TX

#14 Oct 11, 2017
Charles wrote:
Its amazing how many people who are in law enforcement who know nothing about the law. The gestapo lives on.
Informed consent is NOT a NEW subject
It began in 1400 in English Common Law

I taught this issue to nurses in Tenn when the DWI laws were 1st on the books in the early 80's

It is not NEW
Abby Hoffman

Pahrump, NV

#15 Oct 11, 2017
Will he give back all the money he got paid for admin leave? why do they pay these TURDS until their trial? If Thu are found innocent, I could understand back pay. But you know this ASS will never repay that money. I bet he will still get his retirement at the tax payer expense. I hope that nurse sues the shit out of him personally.
Roger

Gatlinburg, TN

#17 Oct 18, 2017
Doesn't it surprise you that there are so many people in law enforcement who know nothing about the law?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Valley City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hook up tonight couples women 7 hr Sailor 1
Moving to SLC Nov 13 gweid 1
Looking? In pain or sick? Nov 12 Bloww 1
News Obamacare Just Won a Huge Election Victory Nov 11 C Kersey 1
guy shouts "trumps your pres. haha!" from car? Nov 10 MARY h 1
Trump's Evil Prevails when Good people Fail to Act Nov 5 Bill 1
Discreet drop off, top shelf420 cannabisss,blue... Jul '18 Sober high 3 1

West Valley City Jobs

Personal Finance

West Valley City Mortgages