The 50 year old from james st that dr...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
jessica williamson

Fairmont, WV

#21 Aug 14, 2012
well said getittogether WU this kinda bullying is what causes suicides and other things such as murder some of the people in west union aren't as rich as other and that is no reason to put them down and remember that Karma will come and bite you in the but one of these days and I hope these women are there to watch you and knowing them they will feel empathy for you since they do have hearts.....
Skanks are us

Fairmont, WV

#22 Aug 15, 2012
Well whether some of you like them or not or know them. You know that what is being said is true. Not only about her but also about her daughters. They are all trash in my opinion, thieves, druggies, etc and people who would sleep with anyone. The reason the daughters turned out the way they did is because of their skanky mother.
trouble makers

Fairmont, WV

#23 Aug 15, 2012
People need to mind their own business and leave people alone. These people have children and other family members that come on this site and this is awful. I would not want my grandson in later years to come onto a site and see things like this. Everyone needs to look in their own closets before they judge people like this. As far as all of this talk goes what makes any difference of who she or her daughters sleep with. THEY ARE ALL SINGLE AND DON'T HAVE TO ANSWER TO YOU GUYS OR ANYONE ELSE. If it was a guy sleeping with a bunch of women he would be a stud, but if it's a woman she's a whore, makes no sense to me. As I said she is single and can sleep with whomever she feels like.
true
#24 Aug 16, 2012
trouble makers wrote:
People need to mind their own business and leave people alone. These people have children and other family members that come on this site and this is awful. I would not want my grandson in later years to come onto a site and see things like this. Everyone needs to look in their own closets before they judge people like this. As far as all of this talk goes what makes any difference of who she or her daughters sleep with. THEY ARE ALL SINGLE AND DON'T HAVE TO ANSWER TO YOU GUYS OR ANYONE ELSE. If it was a guy sleeping with a bunch of women he would be a stud, but if it's a woman she's a whore, makes no sense to me. As I said she is single and can sleep with whomever she feels like.
spoken like a king this whole topix thing is clear outa control . But as long as all you losers are on here you"ll be off the streets !!!!!!!!!!
Wenderella

Davis, WV

#25 Sep 2, 2012
This is the problem with the world today. No one has compassion or love or concern for anyone anymore. The world is composed of illiterate, judgmental, two faced people who smile when they pass and then kick you in the ass.

Perhaps all of you should put your fingers away, get off your computers and spend some time judging your own family. I would bet most of you are indulging in your prescription pills, illegal smokes, cheap wine, and cigarettes while your family is totally funded by government assistance because YOU CAN'T AFFORD THE 5 CHILDREN YOU'VE HAD WITH 5 DIFFERENT MEN. All of you guys supporters of Obama? YEP!!!

I'm 37 years old and find this woman to have a knock-out body! I didn't look like her when I was 20! And the cottage cheese.....what woman 16 or 56 doesn't have cottage cheese around her thighs and stomach? REALLY LADIES.....REALLY???
And for the men commenting, whatever! Sure you'd "hit it!"

This woman despite any flaws you may see is a compassionate and dear friend. She's a mother, a grandmother, and a dedicated, hard-worker. You guys working???
No one can control the hand life gives them. We all have to make the best of our cards and pray to the dealer...God!!!! No one should judge or feel so free to speak such awful things of another person.

Why wouldn't you all just tell her how you feel? nope...because you're probably sitting in her drive way or sitting on her couch pretending to be her friend. These posts are exactly what give good ol' WV it's backwoods, country redneck persona.

Furthermore, all you haters....just wait and see the changes this woman has coming....if you were jealous before, you will be even more.

Anyone want to respond to this post??? I didn't think so!
lindsi

Harrisville, WV

#26 Sep 2, 2012
For everyone who thinks they know me. ..... u don't know who I am or what I do and just because my mom has done whatever and my sister is dumb doesn't mean I am the same way...I am a mother of two kids and work my ass off everyday to support ur welfare asses so go f*Ck yoursleves ......leave my name off of here customer this site is a trashy pathetic site anyway gives people chances to run thei mouth without being motcied grow the hell up and mind ur own damn business ........and u guys are just jealous because I can actually get laid by the same person more then once .......unlike u nasty fat a**es on here ...most of west union is nasty fat ugly know it also anyway so u all can kiss my a** plus if u think I'm the whore look atchalf of west union and look in ur own back yard ....
amazed

West Union, WV

#27 Sep 2, 2012
wow i cant even believe people are still talking on this forum its been on here forever
rambling man

Coronado, CA

#28 Sep 6, 2012
Calm down nerds
ha ha

Buckhannon, WV

#29 Sep 7, 2012
trouble makers wrote:
People need to mind their own business and leave people alone. These people have children and other family members that come on this site and this is awful. I would not want my grandson in later years to come onto a site and see things like this. Everyone needs to look in their own closets before they judge people like this. As far as all of this talk goes what makes any difference of who she or her daughters sleep with. THEY ARE ALL SINGLE AND DON'T HAVE TO ANSWER TO YOU GUYS OR ANYONE ELSE. If it was a guy sleeping with a bunch of women he would be a stud, but if it's a woman she's a whore, makes no sense to me. As I said she is single and can sleep with whomever she feels like.
Oh Maria you need to calm your skanky little ass down. Your gonna blow ur top if you get too.excited. oh wait you probably already got your top off anyway along with your bra your pants your underwear. Oh I'm rambling. Anyways how can you consider yourself single when you got 4 different men at one time. Let's see there's Jake- the husband, Chad-the supplier, Jake-the other supplier and then there's Rob-well we'll just call him the dumbass being used for what the other 3 won't give you. You know your setting a real fine example for your children. Whore.
b4549cat 3

Pennsboro, WV

#30 Sep 7, 2012
R U PERFECT ?
me myself and irene

Salem, WV

#31 Sep 11, 2012
Wenderella wrote:
This is the problem with the world today. No one has compassion or love or concern for anyone anymore. The world is composed of illiterate, judgmental, two faced people who smile when they pass and then kick you in the ass.
Perhaps all of you should put your fingers away, get off your computers and spend some time judging your own family. I would bet most of you are indulging in your prescription pills, illegal smokes, cheap wine, and cigarettes while your family is totally funded by government assistance because YOU CAN'T AFFORD THE 5 CHILDREN YOU'VE HAD WITH 5 DIFFERENT MEN. All of you guys supporters of Obama? YEP!!!
I'm 37 years old and find this woman to have a knock-out body! I didn't look like her when I was 20! And the cottage cheese.....what woman 16 or 56 doesn't have cottage cheese around her thighs and stomach? REALLY LADIES.....REALLY???
And for the men commenting, whatever! Sure you'd "hit it!"
This woman despite any flaws you may see is a compassionate and dear friend. She's a mother, a grandmother, and a dedicated, hard-worker. You guys working???
No one can control the hand life gives them. We all have to make the best of our cards and pray to the dealer...God!!!! No one should judge or feel so free to speak such awful things of another person.
Why wouldn't you all just tell her how you feel? nope...because you're probably sitting in her drive way or sitting on her couch pretending to be her friend. These posts are exactly what give good ol' WV it's backwoods, country redneck persona.
Furthermore, all you haters....just wait and see the changes this woman has coming....if you were jealous before, you will be even more.
Anyone want to respond to this post??? I didn't think so!
Oh wenderalla now is it really fair to downgrade people for snorting pills and stinking wine when you do THE SAME THINGS. Can we say hipocrit. Come say it slow HIP-O-CRIT.
A Friend

Clarksburg, WV

#32 Sep 13, 2012
OMG!! me, myself and irene...you do not know this person so how can you even say that? This person is a professional who has a damn good job and is a wonderful kind and caring person. Probably makes more money than you'll ever see in your lifetime. Who are you to even imply that? I can only imagine the type of person you must be. Probably the "Common Type" of West Union. I can only assume you are one of the many Pill Snorters in this pathetic little town. This makes me so angry...Jennifer is a wonderful person and a good friend. I really do think all of you low life people are just jealous. If it bothers you so much how she dresses, why not tell her? No everyone's chicken and hides behind a computer screen. And no I didn't give my name. I am sure everyone will know who this is. That woman has always been there for me whenever I needed her. More than I can say for alot of other "So called friends". She's a good mother, grandmother, daughter, aunt, cousin and friend, can you say the same for yourself? Not to mention she's a hard worker. Stupid Small Town People with no education and nothing better to do. Dear, you have too much time on your nasty dirty hands...do you work? do you raise your children? do you weigh over 200 plus pounds? do you live off the state? are you angry? Ask yourself these questions and most important Say I am JEALOUS!! Have a pleasant day! And Good Riddance to you!
me myself and i

Grafton, WV

#33 Sep 14, 2012
you know i am really sick of all u people putting me n my girls down. i know who you r and u r no better than we r,if anything you are worse. you come to my house and you do nothing but talk about everbody,hell you even talk about your own family.so why dont you get a life and leave ours alone. you think you r so much better than everyone else but take a step back. you and the other people make me sick because you are nothing but low lifes. if you have a problem then come to the house and we will see who leaves on a stretcher. guranteed it wont b me. i forgot you are to big of a chicken to do that. you would rather hide behind a screen. lmao
Justforthought

Baltimore, MD

#34 Sep 14, 2012
Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brothers eye with never a thought for the plank in your own? Hypocrite!!! First take the plank out of your own eye and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brothers. Always treat others as you would like them to treat you.
oh ya think so

Fairmont, WV

#35 Sep 18, 2012
A Friend wrote:
OMG!! me, myself and irene...you do not know this person so how can you even say that? This person is a professional who has a damn good job and is a wonderful kind and caring person. Probably makes more money than you'll ever see in your lifetime. Who are you to even imply that? I can only imagine the type of person you must be. Probably the "Common Type" of West Union. I can only assume you are one of the many Pill Snorters in this pathetic little town. This makes me so angry...Jennifer is a wonderful person and a good friend. I really do think all of you low life people are just jealous. If it bothers you so much how she dresses, why not tell her? No everyone's chicken and hides behind a computer screen. And no I didn't give my name. I am sure everyone will know who this is. That woman has always been there for me whenever I needed her. More than I can say for alot of other "So called friends". She's a good mother, grandmother, daughter, aunt, cousin and friend, can you say the same for yourself? Not to mention she's a hard worker. Stupid Small Town People with no education and nothing better to do. Dear, you have too much time on your nasty dirty hands...do you work? do you raise your children? do you weigh over 200 plus pounds? do you live off the state? are you angry? Ask yourself these questions and most important Say I am JEALOUS!! Have a pleasant day! And Good Riddance to you!
Oh trust me I know exactly who you are. You are from Virginia and you have 2 kids. You have a sister that lives in west union. And no I'm not from west union, have no kids and weigh about 160 lbs. Don't receive any kind of assistance from the state,(that means I pay my rent outta my pocket, not H.U.D.) and yes I work eveyday. So why would I be jealous?
mr yuk

Wheeling, WV

#36 Apr 21, 2014
yuk"em all
30something

Clarksburg, WV

#37 Apr 24, 2014
nunya beeswax wrote:
Seriously your are 50 years old. Pull up your God damn pants. We do not want to see your freaking ass crack or your cottage cheese belly hanging put over your pants. Yuck. Puke. That's just disgusting.
You jealous..Didn't your momma teach you ( If you didn't like what you were looking at, don't look, don't watch ). Let me be the 1 to pass you some advice ( Look at your own self ).
30something

Clarksburg, WV

#38 Apr 24, 2014
Sounds like a whole lot of jealously going on. Be ashamed of your selves didn't anyone every teach any of you. If you don't like what you see then don't look. Guess that's why you haven't looked at your self in an awfully long time. Keep in mind for every foul thing you say of someone. Its ten fold back at you because you can always be assured someone some where is specking foul of you.
30something

Clarksburg, WV

#39 Apr 24, 2014
ha ha wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Maria you need to calm your skanky little ass down. Your gonna blow ur top if you get too.excited. oh wait you probably already got your top off anyway along with your bra your pants your underwear. Oh I'm rambling. Anyways how can you consider yourself single when you got 4 different men at one time. Let's see there's Jake- the husband, Chad-the supplier, Jake-the other supplier and then there's Rob-well we'll just call him the dumbass being used for what the other 3 won't give you. You know your setting a real fine example for your children. Whore.
whats the matter there ha ha. no one sharing with you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Union Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Infidelity: Accepted social trend? (Jan '11) 16 hr Sickoldslut 3
News Oil and Gas Pageant Offers Much Talent Thu messy marv 2
Angelo Wed Dale 46
Shawn Linville Jul 17 Lol25 5
arugiospillmommys (Jun '15) Jul 15 Whoopwhoop 9
Question About The Water Usage Jul 14 Outhouse 2
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Jul 12 snakes 4,163

West Union Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Union Mortgages