Samantha hymes

Clarksburg, WV

#1 Jan 16, 2012
Sadly Tj blankship is dead he will be truly missed
Justice

Terra Alta, WV

#2 Jan 20, 2012
Wow, Ms Hymes...nice title...dead????? Didn't expect much from you anyway.
Ms samantha farrell

United States

#3 Jan 20, 2012
wow aleast i have the balls to put my name what about you.didnt expect much from me really you pro. still live in west union most likly no teeth and lives with a childmolester ya didnt expect much from you eather
Justice

Terra Alta, WV

#4 Jan 21, 2012
Oh sweetie...is that what you think? No no...far from it...I don't live in Hicktown West Union. What is pro?...didn't know how to spell "probably"...there you go..lesson of the day you can spell that word properly now. "likely" has an "e" in it too. Also "eather" is spelle "either"...yes you're from West Union for sure. Instead of "other activites" you should have completed school...did you make it out of 9th grade? ba ha ha. Besides I don't like you, I never have, and I never will. I have a word for people like you, but I won't use it. You probably wouldn't know what it meant anyway ba ha ha. Have a good day Miss "I don't know how to spell" . By the way...Justice is my last name you moron!!
samantha

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#5 Jan 21, 2012
and that is funny how do you know me and y do i have to explain me you to you wait i dont
Justice

Moundsville, WV

#6 Jan 21, 2012
LoL
Justice

Arnoldsburg, WV

#7 Jan 22, 2012
Wth??? "you to wait I don't"...please read this over and over...makes no sense. Please stay off the internet until you can learn to spell correctly!! LoL
samantha

United States

#8 Jan 23, 2012
really just shut up dont have the ball to tell me to my face then dont get big in tough on the internet
Justice

Clarksburg, WV

#9 Jan 23, 2012
You mean get big and tough...and instead of in
Wenderella

Davis, WV

#10 Sep 2, 2012
This post was supposed to be about TJ Blankenship's death and you turned it into stupid shit between you two... See? I'm ashamed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Union Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brock Douty Jun 21 ENOUGH IS ENOUGH 1
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Jun 21 n 1,336
Tiffany Curtis Jun 21 Man with a plan 1
Gazebo and Willie's apartments on mainstreet Jun 20 Steve jobs 4
Looking for places to rent Jun 19 Pamela 3103 1
Any Shepherd's Chapel Students here? (Feb '13) Jun 19 lemon 367
David hardbarger Jun 15 Dodgehellcat1 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Union Mortgages