a loving mother

Clarksburg, WV

#1 Jun 5, 2012
a loving mother was falsely accused by a ritchie county cps worker a few years ago, after alot of research and alot of talking to many attorneys around the area, this mother has decided to take action in court and file a criminal law suit against this worker and the supervisor during that time that took her children from her care and placed them in the hands of this abusive foster home on these false accusations and the state of west virginia, for allowing the false accusations to take place, this family, will be asking for their names to be cleared since there never was any wrong doing and for restituation for the children for all the pain and suffering that they went threw in the abusive foster home that this worker placed them in, may all thoughts and prayers be with our family at this time in need, and wish us the best of luck in our fight against cps and the state of wv

Since: Jul 12

Morgantown, WV

#2 Jul 9, 2012
Oh no sad story but too frequently heard of. I wish you the best in your journey. Prayers for your family and your success. It is sad so many hurt thier children and never are addressed. I often think it is a vicious rumor mill that starts and controls cps's actions at times. Ughhh good luck...
Cant Believe It

Clarksburg, WV

#3 Jul 28, 2012
Wish you the best of luck, but thought I would point out the obvious.....#1 YOU can not bring a CRIMINAL law suit (no such thing...doesnt exist)#2 You said "a couple years ago"....statue of limitations on a CIVIL (cause thats what they are) lawsuit is two years....if its been longer than that sorry your SOL.....but Im sure that I misunderstood you though, cause you said that you did a lot of research and you would have known that, and besides you talked to all those attorneys. I do think that you have a sure win case though being that you did nothing wrong and they actually removed the children from the home and took them from you (for no reason). Hey keep us posted on how things go........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Union Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Concerned 7 hr Whoopwhoop 3
Infidelity: Accepted social trend? (Jan '11) Fri Sickoldslut 3
News Oil and Gas Pageant Offers Much Talent Jul 20 messy marv 2
Angelo Jul 19 Dale 46
Shawn Linville Jul 17 Lol25 5
arugiospillmommys (Jun '15) Jul 15 Whoopwhoop 9
Question About The Water Usage Jul 14 Outhouse 2

West Union Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance