ALLSFAIR

Fontana, CA

#1 May 4, 2012
Just was wondering why people like to point fingers at what everyone else has done when they are no different? I know people who try their best to fool people into thinking their crap don't stink and the funny thing is they are the only ones who believe it.They go to church but yet they talk nasty,lie on people,cheat the gov or has in the past,and they have hurt innocent kids just because they have arguements, Their children have issues with mary jane and( they think noone knows)god knows what else!! There is abortion in the family and kids were made before marriage the list can go on but enough has been said I just wanted to make a point that people shouldn't point fingers at what someone else does when their lives are tarnished too!! P.s. Everyone makes mistakes and because you can't forgive people for their wrong doings Do you think it would be fair for GOD to not forgive you??????????
full circle

United States

#2 May 4, 2012
1 finger point at someone else and 4 right back at them. it always comes back to bite them in the butt. just hold your head up high and move on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Union Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Only way out of it, I promise ya 20 min townie 3
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr Selfish fools 4,395
Kim Voelker Jan 18 Wondering 9
Michael Melton Jan 12 Stalker 1
Hyde Jan 10 Being nosy 1
trash at restaurants Jan 7 I.P Freely 14
Merry Christmas Dec 23 Blessings 1

West Union Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance