First Prev
of 5
Next Last
saywhat

Jerusalem, OH

#1 Apr 13, 2010
Has anyone noticed the change in Kevin Means ? I didn't think it was real, but so far it is.
you point

Harrisville, WV

#2 Apr 14, 2010
What's your point. That man's personal business is just that his personal business. Why don't you ask him and his wife about his "change"
saywhat

Jerusalem, OH

#3 Apr 14, 2010
I didn't know he was married. Who is his wife?
Story

Salisbury, MD

#4 Apr 14, 2010
He isn't married. He's living with Cindy Joseph who is still married to her husband in Virginia. She is also the reason for the change in him.
They met in a bar while he was still playing with his band, and then she decided that wasn't good enough for her. She made him quit, get a job at the FRN building, cut his hair, and other sorts of changes.
cupcake

United States

#5 Apr 15, 2010
Sounds like LOVE to me.
Who Knows

Clear Spring, MD

#6 Apr 15, 2010
Who"""" """"" "Cares
curious

United States

#7 Apr 16, 2010
Funny... Kevin's change is real. As far as where he and Cindy Joseph met and what the situation is there... let ye who are without sin cast the first stone... Keving Means is a great person and the change in him is not a forced thing from Cindy Joseph and if you spent any time around him you'd know. Good to know he is important enough for you all to worry about it though. his ex wife is a real [email protected] though what a nut job...
good day

United States

#8 Apr 16, 2010
Story you sound bitter... jealous much?? Jaime
Cindy Joseph

Jerusalem, OH

#9 Apr 16, 2010
Story- Nice try honey. We all know you are so jealous that you can't stand that Kevin is really happy now.Here's the difference between me & you. I post my real name, you have to hover under "story" what a joke. Why don't you tell the world how it really is. You walked out on Kevin, and now you are regretting it. I don't MAKE KEVIN do anything, he has a mind of his own. Kevin does what Kevin wants to do. That's why he is so Happy.:)You have tried EVERYTHING to split Kevin & I up. DIDN'T WORK, DID IT. Everybody see's your game, That's why people are Laughing at you. You are reaping what you sowed. Grass is Not always Greener on the other side. It's NO Secret, I think Kevin is very sexy with his short hair. But making him get his hair cut, that's a joke. So you keep on keeping on, and we will be praying for you.:-)
curious

United States

#10 Apr 16, 2010
ummm let me guess Jaime?? what else you got???
Story wrote:
He isn't married. He's living with Cindy Joseph who is still married to her husband in Virginia. She is also the reason for the change in him.
They met in a bar while he was still playing with his band, and then she decided that wasn't good enough for her. She made him quit, get a job at the FRN building, cut his hair, and other sorts of changes.
old friend

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#11 Apr 16, 2010
Cindy I am someone that has known you for many years and I must say you have the remained the same girl that I knew in school. I am proud of you for addressing this with class and keeping in mind your faith. Good Job! As for Kevin's ex, I didn't know her but the impression I got was she was a hippie wanna be. If you are the one that inspired Kevin to make a few changes for the better than you should take credit because he not only looks 100% better but he is acting like an adult not just a middle aged man afraid to grow up. Good Job Kevin and be proud of yourself!
Cindy Joseph

Jerusalem, OH

#12 Apr 16, 2010
old friend - you just made my day. I must give God the Credit.
happy trails

United States

#13 Apr 16, 2010
I agree, though with trepidation ,as I feel it is Kevin's business solely. If the changes were sparked by Cindy joseph, they would not have stood the test of time. I think prehaps,GOD, has changed Kevin's life. No man nor woman can inspire that much change in anyone.
oldster

United States

#14 Apr 16, 2010
Kevin made his own choices to get healthy and get right with God. More people in this community should be strong enough to make that choice. Doddridge County would be a better place if that happened. God Bless you Kevin
Story

United States

#15 Apr 16, 2010
I am not Jaime. I was merely giving the story. Hence the name, "story".
And I did not post my name because I knew that it would turn into bashing and I would rather not have my name tossed about.
Anonymous

United States

#16 Apr 16, 2010
This is to funny, can't you all see what's going on here.PLEASE!!!Give me a break Cindy, quit trying to pat yourself on the back, quit pretending to post under different names or have your "old friends" to make comments to make you look good.As for your saintly hood, are you not living in sin , with your daughter.Clean up your own closets before you start attacking others with your hollier than thou crap.As for Jamie, you couldn't hold a candle next to her, all she would have to do is snap her fingers and Kev, would be hers , so don't go feeling all so safe and fuzzy. Smile Cindy, God loves you and we all will say a prayer for you.
Kevin Means

Jerusalem, OH

#17 Apr 17, 2010
I'm not sure how all of this got started but I heard about it through the grapevine. Let me clarify a couple of things: First, Cindy did not force me to do anything! I cut my hair because after 14 years as a professor at WVU I lost my job as a result of alcoholism and substance abuse. Like most universities, WVU has no laundry list of how a professor should look, or even, for that matter, as to what they should teach in their own classes. Once out of that euphoric buuble called academia the real world hit me in the face and it was time to conform to the norm in order to gain employment. Continued
Kevin Means

Jerusalem, OH

#18 Apr 17, 2010
Secondly, Cindy had nothing to do with my decision to quit the band. After I got out of rehab I didn't want to play bars for a couple reasons: there's no money in it and if you're not drinking it's not much fun being around a bunch of folks who are. After getting "saved" in February of 09 I certainly did not want to be in bars. Cindy has been my "rock" to lean on in bad times and has stood by me through a lot of crap. She should not have been subjected to all that she had to bear just because she was with me. Continued...
Kevin Means

Jerusalem, OH

#19 Apr 17, 2010
Thirdly, and most importantly, what Cindy and I have is real. My faith and my children notwithstanding, Cindy had been the reason for my existence and fuel that has kept me going and trying to get on with life. The comment from "anonymous" concerning Cindy, Jamie and "holding a candle" is redicules. I'm glad "anonymous" thinks that because any candle Jamie could hold would only be lightning the way for some sort of nastiness. Jamie would put me down where Cindy lifts me up. Jamie is a dark could on the horizon where Cindy is a beautiful sunrise. Continued....
Kevin Means

Jerusalem, OH

#20 Apr 17, 2010
Now concerning the "finger-snapping". Let me clearly state that that ship sailed on June 18 of 07 when she left me for a "friend" of mine. Me and my kids were standing on the front porch (me drinking a beer)when she went down the hollow. My philosophy is that if you leave me once just keep a goin'. No amount of finger-snapping would cause me to leave Cindy. I have been down the road of betrayal, gambling, sexual perversions and deciet with the former and want no more of it. I have been fortunate enough to find real love and would not throw it away for anything. Cindy, if you read this, know that I love you and we will be happy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Union Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 19 min YIM 1,666
Dean Stire (Jul '14) Mon Dean is a narc 24
black topping RT 50 Aug 27 State road 4
Dope Head On New York Avenue Aug 26 Karma 57
Grabby busted Aug 25 youknowwhatitis 2
Dog run lake (Nov '15) Aug 19 Jimmie miller 9
Doddridge County Fair 2015 (Aug '15) Aug 18 brandi 13

West Union Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance