First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sad

Dayton, VA

#21 Sep 6, 2012
Have the investigators told a motive yet or has anyone heard what the motive could be
Doddridge News

Pennsboro, WV

#22 Sep 6, 2012
Doddridge News

Pennsboro, WV

#23 Sep 7, 2012
Memorial service for 3 slain in Doddridge County set for Saturday Sept. 8th

http://www.doddridgenews.com/2012/09/memorial...
paige

Pennsboro, WV

#24 Sep 27, 2012
I love you baby. Stay strong
paige

Pennsboro, WV

#25 Sep 27, 2012
Sad wrote:
Have the investigators told a motive yet or has anyone heard what the motive could be
Well no and no one will tell he is a minor he wont go into trial till they find out more!
Who is truth

United States

#26 Jun 15, 2014
Truth wrote:
Things were never good in that house. Their father was never home, when he was home all he did was scream at them. I've heard rumors that he was physically abusive, but I'd never seen any bruises on them. Their mom was horribly overbearing and pushed them way too hard to succeed. Their parents were always fighting and talking about divorce. Things were terrible.
He and another of the kids at least were involved in drugs. He'd talked about doing this before. But Doddridge County ignored it. That's what they're good at. They ignore everyone's problems, because they only care how fast you can run or if you can help them reach AYP.
And Dr. Kuhnes's comment about being unfortunate that Jo didn't die during it is horrendous. No principal should ever wish death upon a student, no matter what they've done.
Doddridge County needs an overhaul or things like will just keep happening.
I want to know who you are and why you "think" this is the truth behind all this

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Union Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pine Grove Needs New Mayor (Jun '12) 13 hr concerned citizen 51
News Couple Arrested in California is Wanted for Que... (Nov '09) 14 hr ARealFriend 36
biggest liar in PG Sat readerFromreader 23
best looking woman over forty (Jun '11) Fri UPOS 19
WV Industrial Home For Youth is now a joke (May '12) Fri mushroomhead 62
Richard Leggett Apr 22 UPOS 1
Let's get it out feeling sorry for the wife Apr 22 truckers wife 5
More from around the web

West Union People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]