3SOME

Clarksburg, WV

#1 May 22, 2012
WAS JUST WANTING TO SEE IF ANYONE WOULD BE INTERESTED IN A THREESOME........LOOKING FOR ANOTHER FEMALE FROM THE AGES OF 21-40 TO JOIN TWO 30 YEAR OLDS, LOOKING TO HAVE A NIGHT FILLED OF FUN

was just wanting to see if anyone would be interested in a threesome, looking for another woman from the ages of 21-40 to join a thirty year old couple (man and woman) we have been looking forward to having a threesome, but havent really found anyone at this point, and still searching,if interested leave a comment,
Sicko

Ardsley, NY

#2 Jul 5, 2012
Theres a sheep farm out 23 you might check into
1 post removed
Ethan

Clarksburg, WV

#4 Sep 6, 2012
Sicko wrote:
Now that is funny!!!!!!!!!!
thats funny

West Union, WV

#5 Sep 8, 2012
not the best place to ask for something like that i dont think

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#6 Sep 9, 2012
Lots of pigs, and horses out that way.
bidun

Mena, AR

#7 Sep 12, 2012
Sicko wrote:
males doing sheep is very common in KENYA.....just ask barrak obumba.....he has lots of experience with them....and if all u are interested in is with humans then u need 2 men and 1 woman.....2 women and 1 man wears out the dik.....but the pus never gets enuf.......and barrak says blacks have the biggest diks so keep that in mind......BUT REMEMBER BLAKS LIKE BARRAK MAKE LOTS OF PROMISES AND CANT KEEP MOST OF THEIR PROMISES....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Union Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr What sup 4,245
Job 4 hr Just wondering 1
drugs in west union main street 8 hr thought i seen it... 2
Ideas to help Salem (Oct '12) 18 hr TheHellWithIt 22
We need a good restaurant in town (Aug '16) 19 hr TheHellWithIt 7
Salem drug deals (Feb '17) Sat Jesse Evans 13
2HELL In a hand basket ..... Sep 22 goontown 14

West Union Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance