Since: Feb 08

Greenwood WV

#1 Feb 12, 2013
News said the family lost everything. Anyone know what the family needs? Has there been a fund set up yet? How old are the kids? So glad that nobody was hurt!
Blockhead

Pittsburgh, PA

#2 Feb 13, 2013
I also will pray for the family. I hope they have insurance, but That alone will not help them right now.
a crowley

Grafton, WV

#3 Feb 13, 2013
What happened? Imissed this, how can we help?
Prayers

Richmond, VA

#4 Feb 13, 2013
Prayers to this family. If I am not mistaken this is the second home they have lost to a fire. I believe they lost one a couple years ago out Battle. This poor family.

Since: Feb 08

Greenwood WV

#5 Feb 13, 2013
Nancy

Moundsville, WV

#6 Feb 13, 2013
God has a reason when he destroys your life two times! Might be time to take a look at the way you live. Karma.
1 post removed
a crowley

Grafton, WV

#8 Feb 13, 2013
How cruel! You mean my house getting struck by lightning3 times is somehow my fault? Cruel

Since: Jul 12

Morgantown, WV

#9 Feb 13, 2013
Doddridge Citizen wrote:
News said the family lost everything. Anyone know what the family needs? Has there been a fund set up yet? How old are the kids? So glad that nobody was hurt!
Yes thank you so much....We have set up a fund account at West Union Bank ....the childres szs: Boy 12-18 months sz 3 diapers , Boy 3T/4T , Girl sz 6/6x ....we are also looking for volunteers for tear down and rebuild as well materials. Pls msg me with any questions or offered support. Donations can also be taken to Anythings Possible on Main St. West Union. Thank you and God Bless ♥

Morgantown, WV

#10 Feb 13, 2013
Blockhead wrote:
I also will pray for the family. I hope they have insurance, but That alone will not help them right now.

No Insurance....sadly

Morgantown, WV

#11 Feb 13, 2013
a crowley wrote:
What happened? Imissed this, how can we help?
Pls msg me for families needs. Thank you for your compassion....

Morgantown, WV

#12 Feb 13, 2013
We have set up a fund for the family. At West Union Bank. The fire destroyed everything. The house must be tore down. Shane Willis and his fiance's house and their 3 small children. We are trying to raise funds and volunteers for materials and labor. For now I have placed them in one of my rents as a temporary solution. However they have lost everything.. Thankfully the family escaped unharmed. If anyone would like to help pls msg me . Thank you and God Bless. We as a community can help ♥
Jim

Pennsboro, WV

#13 Feb 18, 2013
getittogetherWU wrote:
We have set up a fund for the family. At West Union Bank. The fire destroyed everything. The house must be tore down. Shane Willis and his fiance's house and their 3 small children. We are trying to raise funds and volunteers for materials and labor. For now I have placed them in one of my rents as a temporary solution. However they have lost everything.. Thankfully the family escaped unharmed. If anyone would like to help pls msg me . Thank you and God Bless. We as a community can help ♥
do you have any more information on the property...i may know of someone who might clean it up and haul it away... who should i contact? thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Union Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mayor Election 3 hr watching 16
Billionare2BuyPineGrove 9 hr citizen 6
Pine Grove Needs New Mayor (Jun '12) 10 hr lovemytown 69
Pine Grove Pot Holes 10 hr citizen 7
busted May 27 Grumpy cat 1
Halls drivers May 26 transporter 2
church (Aug '14) May 26 Mr Tibbs 20
More from around the web

West Union People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE