Is it appropriate for an older woman ...

Is it appropriate for an older woman to be with a younger man?

Posted in the West Union Forum

Runs with scissors

Fairmont, WV

#1 Nov 27, 2011
Im with a man 7 years younger than I am. We love eachother very much but I still think of the age difference.He says it doesnt bother him but I still wonder.I ahve only been with a man youngerthan me one other time but that was too big of an age difference..11 years.I dont think your age makes you a man, its your maturity.
Wideglide

Snowshoe, WV

#2 Nov 27, 2011
Do you really think that this is the place to ask for sensible advice ?

Since: Jan 12

Moundsville, WV

#3 Jan 28, 2012
honey i am with a man that is almost 20 years older than me and i love him dearly! we are very happy...one of you are always going to be thinking of the age difference but it doesn't mean that it is going to ruin your relationship or interfere with anything. as long as you to just keep thinking of how happy you are and how much you love each other everything will be okay

Since: May 10

Bridgeport, WV

#4 Jan 28, 2012
That's up to them.
kane

Harrisville, WV

#5 Sep 2, 2012
I am with 8 years older then me and he's the best Guy I have ever been with ..... age don't matter its how they treat u and all that
.....don't worry bout what people say to u or think its ur life live it the way u want

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Union Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 3 hr Missy 4,200
Elizabeth Swiger (Bunch) (May '16) Sun Elizabeth Swiger 4
PGtyranny Sun RESIGN 3
Lets talk creepers, idiots & pathological liars. Aug 18 Eddie 3
House fire Aug 14 Jerry 11
Fired but still hanging around? Aug 7 Heard it in Simons 8
News Two Arrested in Salem Pharmacy Break-In (Aug '09) Aug 7 BetterBNiceR 39

West Union Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance