iheard stabbing in winchesterto night

iheard stabbing in winchesterto night

Posted in the West Union Forum

First Prev
of 14
Next Last
oldman

Ashburn, VA

#1 Aug 12, 2010
iheard of stabbing in winchester onwashington street any one know about it
would you like to know

Cincinnati, OH

#2 Aug 13, 2010
Explainthis

Chicago, IL

#3 Aug 13, 2010
would you like to know wrote:
http://www.local12.com/News/Lo cal/story/Adams-County-Teen-Wa nted-For-Stabbing-Uncle/t7PYk- EfUkaDLre8pARppg.cspx this is what the news said
From what I seen that kid had to fight for his life at the hands of his uncle. Why not print the truth that man the uncle is the one who hit the kid first!we all seen it but living so close to thtis guy you have to worry about the houses burning.
LivinNLearnin

Cincinnati, OH

#4 Aug 14, 2010
Maybe you should go to the police theres a good chance Shay is going to be charged with attempted murder and felonious assult. He's got his whole life ahead of him they have their story and noone to back his. Their saying that there was no bat.
Craig morgan

Cincinnati, OH

#5 Aug 14, 2010
IF you did see what happend i would realy appreciate if you told the police.he is my son if someone dosent step up Shay could go to jail for a long time If chad hit Shay first then he wont be around to burn any thing thanks Craig Morgan Manchster,Ohio
cookie columbus

United States

#6 Aug 14, 2010
Please help Shay he is a good kid.Tell the police what you know.
cookie columbus

United States

#7 Aug 14, 2010
There will be no house burning.Shay has no one to back him ,From what i hear not even his own wife.
karmas a bitch

East Sparta, OH

#8 Aug 14, 2010
Craig morgan wrote:
IF you did see what happend i would realy appreciate if you told the police.he is my son if someone dosent step up Shay could go to jail for a long time If chad hit Shay first then he wont be around to burn any thing thanks Craig Morgan Manchster,Ohio
to bad someone didnt kill chad a long time ago--what comes around goes around u piece of shit mother f*****!!!! what the hell were u thinkin taleah-when u married that nasty sob??? my god-youll NEVER-EVER-get away from him!!! its about damn time someone gave him some of the same kinda shit he likes to give!!!! to bad it had to be shay!! could almost guarantee ya-shay had to do it to survive!!!
vet

Cleves, OH

#9 Aug 14, 2010
Is this the same Shay, who took a gun to School and was expeled? Is this the same Shay who can't get along with his co workers? As far as Chad. He also has had A bad issue. Shay needs to turn himself in and explain to the Sheriff's Dept just what happen. Then they can find out if it was self defense.
LMAO

Mason, OH

#10 Aug 14, 2010
karmas a bitch wrote:
<quoted text> to bad someone didnt kill chad a long time ago--what comes around goes around u piece of shit mother f*****!!!! what the hell were u thinkin taleah-when u married that nasty sob??? my god-youll NEVER-EVER-get away from him!!! its about damn time someone gave him some of the same kinda shit he likes to give!!!! to bad it had to be shay!! could almost guarantee ya-shay had to do it to survive!!!
I agree 100%...KARMA IS A BITCH!!!
yeehaw

East Sparta, OH

#11 Aug 14, 2010
vet wrote:
Is this the same Shay, who took a gun to School and was expeled? Is this the same Shay who can't get along with his co workers? As far as Chad. He also has had A bad issue. Shay needs to turn himself in and explain to the Sheriff's Dept just what happen. Then they can find out if it was self defense.
anyone know bradfords condition-now?
yeehaw

East Sparta, OH

#12 Aug 14, 2010
i hope hes dancin with the devil!!! no good piece of f******* shit
getit straight
#13 Aug 14, 2010
all of you need to get your facts straight before you post shit about someone who went through hell the other night and and spent five hours in surgery fighting for his life after being stabbed in the head, chest, and stomach several times by his own nephew. what you dont know or are leaving out is the fact that terry shay morgan called chad bradfords home making threats then his wife called back informing chad that shay was on his way with a weapon and was going to kill chad. shay drove from peebles to winchester with a kitchen knife and pulled into chads driveway and jumped out with the knife in his hand. chad was only outside trying to keep shay from going inside where his family was. if he did hit shay with the ball bat he was protecting his self from shay and protecting his family from someone who was over the edge strung out on meth who come there with intentions on killing chad. chad was the one who acted in self defense but because of his background everyone wants to jump to shays defense and make him out to be the victim. but if shay was the victim and acted in self defense why did he flee from the scene and hide the weapon and go into hiding? a inocent man who acted in self defense would have came forward immediiately and told his side of the story and turned over the weapon instead of tampering with evidence. might be some of you out there that dont like chad and chad has done some fucked up things but it dont give anyone the right to do what shay done to him and put him through what he has went through these last couple days. shay will pay for what he did to him and all the morgan money and chase prathers political clout can stop that. its like sex with koby bryant you can kick and sream all you want but its pretty much going to happen.
In my prayers

Cincinnati, OH

#14 Aug 14, 2010
I know this young man and I would never believe for one minute that this he would ever do something so bad on purpose. I hope the honest truth will come out and Shay can get back to his life. My prays are with you and I hope you will be okay.
cookie columbus

United States

#15 Aug 14, 2010
iF THIS ALL TRUE WHY DIDN'T CHAD CALL THE LAW .sHAY BEING ON METH i DON'T THINK SO.MAYBE CHAD
yeehaw

East Sparta, OH

#16 Aug 14, 2010
getit straight wrote:
all of you need to get your facts straight before you post shit about someone who went through hell the other night and and spent five hours in surgery fighting for his life after being stabbed in the head, chest, and stomach several times by his own nephew. what you dont know or are leaving out is the fact that terry shay morgan called chad bradfords home making threats then his wife called back informing chad that shay was on his way with a weapon and was going to kill chad. shay drove from peebles to winchester with a kitchen knife and pulled into chads driveway and jumped out with the knife in his hand. chad was only outside trying to keep shay from going inside where his family was. if he did hit shay with the ball bat he was protecting his self from shay and protecting his family from someone who was over the edge strung out on meth who come there with intentions on killing chad. chad was the one who acted in self defense but because of his background everyone wants to jump to shays defense and make him out to be the victim. but if shay was the victim and acted in self defense why did he flee from the scene and hide the weapon and go into hiding? a inocent man who acted in self defense would have came forward immediiately and told his side of the story and turned over the weapon instead of tampering with evidence. might be some of you out there that dont like chad and chad has done some fucked up things but it dont give anyone the right to do what shay done to him and put him through what he has went through these last couple days. shay will pay for what he did to him and all the morgan money and chase prathers political clout can stop that. its like sex with koby bryant you can kick and sream all you want but its pretty much going to happen.
i tell u what--if u wanna take up for someone like chad bradford your obviously a piece of shit too in my opinion!!!! fact is chad likes to pull knives on people so who gives a shit if he got stabbed??? thats called fu**** karma!!! he also likes to bite people!!! hes a PUSS!!!! hes a fu**** joke!!! if he isnt dead yet--to fu***** bad!!!! one of these days he'll fu** with the wrong person & get exactly what he deserves!!! pay backs mother fu**** & so is that waste of space!!!! so put that in your fu**** pipe & smoke it dumb ass
yeehaw

East Sparta, OH

#17 Aug 14, 2010
wonder if chad feels bad about all the people hes done terrible things to????? all the people hes made suffer through out his miserable pathetic life???? what comes around goes around-eventually----thank god!!!
ELMO

United States

#18 Aug 14, 2010
vet wrote:
Is this the same Shay, who took a gun to School and was expeled? Is this the same Shay who can't get along with his co workers? As far as Chad. He also has had A bad issue. Shay needs to turn himself in and explain to the Sheriff's Dept just what happen. Then they can find out if it was self defense.
IF HE DID NOT GET ALONG WITH HIS CO.WORKERS HE WOULD BE OUT OF A JOBdO YOU KNOW HOW THIS POOR BOY WAS RISED?
ddd

Dayton, OH

#19 Aug 14, 2010
ELMO wrote:
<quoted text>
IF HE DID NOT GET ALONG WITH HIS CO.WORKERS HE WOULD BE OUT OF A JOBdO YOU KNOW HOW THIS POOR BOY WAS RISED?
stop yelling you hurt my ears
Lori Rideout McUne

Conway, SC

#20 Aug 14, 2010
I only knew Chad as a little boy...I didn't see him after he was grown...I just met Shay recently from the IGA where he works...he carries my groceries out...he seems to me like a very well mannered young man...I do know Shay's parents (Craig and Buffy). I just hope Chad gets better, Shay does NOT get into bad trouble and the family can heal...I am not dogging anyone on here...I am just letting the family know I hope all goes well for both parties especially since they are family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Union Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Judge spencer (Mar '15) 3 hr Bad boy 20
Theresa Diane Ward 3 hr Not wanted 1
Connie Blevins Going to JAIL 12 hr Amy Davis 5
Richard Lewis bought Hickory Valley 13 hr Hickory nuts will... 3
Judy copple Mon Wondering 1
troy davis is a dead beat dad (Oct '10) Sun The plaque 11
Adams county is a hellhole anymore Sat maca 1

West Union Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Union Mortgages