Roy

Greenfield, OH

#1 Mar 10, 2012
Just because your a good man I will clue you in. Another has been found. She is tired of the stress, no money, the x and the stepchild. Hope you can repair the damage before it is too late my friend.
dumus dennis

Bourneville, OH

#2 Mar 11, 2012
You are a idiot Dennis get a life would ya!

Since: Mar 12

Morehead, KY

#3 Mar 11, 2012
Maybe everyone should leave them alone & let them work out their problems! Maybe it's not all him if she has found someone else as you have said!!!
steve

United States

#4 Mar 11, 2012
Country girl46 wrote:
Maybe everyone should leave them alone & let them work out their problems! Maybe it's not all him if she has found someone else as you have said!!!
someone else ? wth man she has had us all with MONEY .. what woman would go 4 a broke pos ? money makes us all happy ! thats why she follows it . i would 2 if i was as good looking as she is ! she was the best i have ever had and still love her :(
u no

Dayton, OH

#5 Mar 12, 2012
Keep messing with Roy Dennis and you are going to have a bad day.
mike

Sardinia, OH

#6 Mar 12, 2012
Here we go again Dennis the disabled drunk and cheater and liar starting another thread about his EX wife,are you just jealous because she is moving into a new home while you live with mommy?drink another beer to that !this is what happens when you get drunk cheat on your wife with 2 different women ........need I say more
one on the way

France

#8 Mar 12, 2012
mike wrote:
Here we go again Dennis the disabled drunk and cheater and liar starting another thread about his EX wife,are you just jealous because she is moving into a new home while you live with mommy?drink another beer to that !this is what happens when you get drunk cheat on your wife with 2 different women ........need I say more
Get fixed...need we say more u r jealous.
boo boo

Hillsboro, OH

#9 Nov 5, 2013
She giving all the doctors over there in Maysville h jobs .high dollar hoe
Dr Jekyll

United States

#10 Nov 5, 2013
boo boo wrote:
She giving all the doctors over there in Maysville h jobs .high dollar hoe
she needs a doctor to deliver bastard grandchild and she's in financial trouble and the Internal Revenue Service is looking for her for income tax fraud

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Union Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr tranpsosition 31,050
Donovan Fite Indicted by Adams Co Grand Jury (Nov '09) 8 hr Cheri brown76 45
new animal shelter (May '13) 14 hr so cute 35
chria and keshia hayslip Wed xenia 1
sara bloomfield (Jul '11) Wed disgusting 57
Tj Harris Wed friend 7
What are everyones thoughts and opnions about B... (Apr '10) Sep 16 mhhhmm 7
•••
•••
•••

West Union Jobs

•••
•••