Comments
1 - 20 of 21 Comments Last updated Apr 20, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
dead beat

Damascus, MD

#1 May 16, 2012
would you like me to post names
curious

Leesburg, OH

#2 May 19, 2012
Let's hear it ,who doesn't pay ?
welll

Walker, LA

#3 May 20, 2012
Josh fletcher dont pay
HEHAHEHA

West Union, OH

#4 May 20, 2012
dead beat wrote:
would you like me to post names
Ill tell ya who the guy that needs the money to take his girlfriend and her 4 kids to the damn fair. Oh and her bubs 2 babies since he wont be joining them to watch sammy kershaw sing queen of my doublewide trailor since hes serving hard time for that science exp. that went boom...i mean bad!
friend of a friend

United States

#5 May 20, 2012
Jason Meeker
lol

United States

#6 May 21, 2012
Jody Hochschild
old freind

Waverly, OH

#7 May 21, 2012
jason nehus
OLD ONE

West Union, OH

#8 May 21, 2012
Let's name some older ones that never took care of their children. Now they are old and I wonder if they regret not helping their children or are they still duds?
hmmmmmmm

Cincinnati, OH

#9 May 22, 2012
heres one for ya!!!!! TRAVIS GROOMS!!!!!
Dead beat

Ostrander, OH

#11 May 22, 2012
Chris Yates
haha

West Union, OH

#12 Jun 9, 2012
here is one carry hayslip he is a dead beat dad jc takes care of them kids
lexington92

West Union, OH

#13 Jun 9, 2012
johnny mason has never paid his unless he paid enough to keep from being locked up, heard that old woman he lives with won't pay that hever heard the drugs come before anything else. must be nice if i miss a pymt. i'd get a contempt 30 days sn tell has o i wouldn't lose the job i would have to go in and do jailtime when get off work by 8pm to 5am monday morning.you can who tries around here and who don't
Dead Beat

Dayton, OH

#14 Jun 10, 2012
Donald Kimmerly
jason meeker

United States

#15 Mar 25, 2013
friend of a friend wrote:
Jason Meeker
yeah thats right pussy i see ur to scared to put ur name well im not and u dont know me theres a reason why i dont pay cheryl toppins child support she wants money but dosnt want to let me see my kid and never would let me see her cheryl is nothing but lieing trash iv got toys and all kinds of shit i have gotten for liberty and iv tryed contacting cheryl so i can give libertys stuff to her and cheryl will not reply at all and iv got six countys that will back my word that i have tryed contacting her and never no reply of anykind from cheryl and i have been told by many ppl that know her has all said she was trying to take the birthrecord and was trying to wipe me out like i wasnt libertys dad or some shit and i told them shes full of shit she cant do it the day she called me in for DNA and it came back 99.99 and i have it on paperwork i am libertys father as long as i got that ill always be around some where and she has told many lies telling ppl im a drugy and all that shit and her trying to say i dont want to see my lil girl and trying to say i have never tryed contacting her is all lies i have proof by many so dont talk shit on me id love to see liberty but her mom is honestly the problem if u knew me and hung around me ud see im honestly not a bad dude cheryl is the only fuck up and liar out of us and the only reason why i didnt agree on child support in the last court hearing is because its fucked up i paid child support two years on liberty but cheryl kept her from me and i cant pay to get my visitatson rights and child support at the same time ither way id be in the hole i just wanna see my kid just like i told the judge in adams county i was not agreeing to pay child support untill she atleast made the effert of meeting me some where just to see liberty for atleast five minuts i still have a easter bunny i got her for her first easter and this easter coming will be her third easter iv had it going on 3 years and some day i wish to be able to hand it to her and some day when liberty is old enough to know beter and she comes to me and ask me why i was never around her when she was a child im gonna tell her to ask her mom and over time she will learn her mom was the problem and the one in the wrong so get ur facts strait
Iknosomeonewhodo nt

Sardinia, OH

#16 Apr 12, 2013
Charles B
gtyujk

United States

#17 Apr 15, 2013
*Steven Wilson
sarah

United States

#18 Apr 17, 2013
michael smith
Get a clue

Dayton, OH

#19 Apr 17, 2013
jason meeker wrote:
<quoted text> yeah thats right pussy i see ur to scared to put ur name well im not and u dont know me theres a reason why i dont pay cheryl toppins child support she wants money but dosnt want to let me see my kid and never would let me see her cheryl is nothing but lieing trash iv got toys and all kinds of shit i have gotten for liberty and iv tryed contacting cheryl so i can give libertys stuff to her and cheryl will not reply at all and iv got six countys that will back my word that i have tryed contacting her and never no reply of anykind from cheryl and i have been told by many ppl that know her has all said she was trying to take the birthrecord and was trying to wipe me out like i wasnt libertys dad or some shit and i told them shes full of shit she cant do it the day she called me in for DNA and it came back 99.99 and i have it on paperwork i am libertys father as long as i got that ill always be around some where and she has told many lies telling ppl im a drugy and all that shit and her trying to say i dont want to see my lil girl and trying to say i have never tryed contacting her is all lies i have proof by many so dont talk shit on me id love to see liberty but her mom is honestly the problem if u knew me and hung around me ud see im honestly not a bad dude cheryl is the only fuck up and liar out of us and the only reason why i didnt agree on child support in the last court hearing is because its fucked up i paid child support two years on liberty but cheryl kept her from me and i cant pay to get my visitatson rights and child support at the same time ither way id be in the hole i just wanna see my kid just like i told the judge in adams county i was not agreeing to pay child support untill she atleast made the effert of meeting me some where just to see liberty for atleast five minuts i still have a easter bunny i got her for her first easter and this easter coming will be her third easter iv had it going on 3 years and some day i wish to be able to hand it to her and some day when liberty is old enough to know beter and she comes to me and ask me why i was never around her when she was a child im gonna tell her to ask her mom and over time she will learn her mom was the problem and the one in the wrong so get ur facts strait
But whether you see her or not you should still pay child support dillweed!! If you don't pay you have no rights in any way so get a clue bub
Really

New Plymouth, OH

#20 Apr 19, 2013
dead beat wrote:
would you like me to post names
I have a question for you. Just exactly why is it your business who don't pay their child support? It's no hide off your ass, no more than it is mine. I couldn't care less who does or doesn't pay. Funny how you think by posting their names on here that they really give a sh*t? Most fathers that DO pay child support are paying on a child/children that's not even his. They're sl*ts that don't even know who their baby daddy is...but yet, they put the guy down for not paying....Yeah, GO FIGURE! So, that makes them even worse than the father! HaHa.....Know why it's so hard to get a guy to pay child support? Because it takes so damn long to find out who the daddy is! Patting myself on the shoulder!
words without action

Peebles, OH

#21 Apr 19, 2013
jason meeker wrote:
<quoted text> yeah thats right pussy i see ur to scared to put ur name well im not and u dont know me theres a reason why i dont pay cheryl toppins child support she wants money but dosnt want to let me see my kid and never would let me see her cheryl is nothing but lieing trash iv got toys and all kinds of shit i have gotten for liberty and iv tryed contacting cheryl so i can give libertys stuff to her and cheryl will not reply at all and iv got six countys that will back my word that i have tryed contacting her and never no reply of anykind from cheryl and i have been told by many ppl that know her has all said she was trying to take the birthrecord and was trying to wipe me out like i wasnt libertys dad or some shit and i told them shes full of shit she cant do it the day she called me in for DNA and it came back 99.99 and i have it on paperwork i am libertys father as long as i got that ill always be around some where and she has told many lies telling ppl im a drugy and all that shit and her trying to say i dont want to see my lil girl and trying to say i have never tryed contacting her is all lies i have proof by many so dont talk shit on me id love to see liberty but her mom is honestly the problem if u knew me and hung around me ud see im honestly not a bad dude cheryl is the only fuck up and liar out of us and the only reason why i didnt agree on child support in the last court hearing is because its fucked up i paid child support two years on liberty but cheryl kept her from me and i cant pay to get my visitatson rights and child support at the same time ither way id be in the hole i just wanna see my kid just like i told the judge in adams county i was not agreeing to pay child support untill she atleast made the effert of meeting me some where just to see liberty for atleast five minuts i still have a easter bunny i got her for her first easter and this easter coming will be her third easter iv had it going on 3 years and some day i wish to be able to hand it to her and some day when liberty is old enough to know beter and she comes to me and ask me why i was never around her when she was a child im gonna tell her to ask her mom and over time she will learn her mom was the problem and the one in the wrong so get ur facts strait
First,you say you cant pay child support & pay to get visitation,well you said your not paying support now so why havent you went after her for visitation.2nd you can petition for a hearing in family court you dont need an attorney.3rd you have proof your the father & if you can prove she wont let you have even supervised visitation its called parent alienation.It doesnt sound like you have ever had a visitation order granted or asked for through court.so like it or not until you take action she doesnt have to let you visit.then when your kids 18 you can explain why you didnt try harder for your rights.save the money your spending on gifts she wont see and put it to use to go to court

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Union Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
awww ain't they cute 5 min lol 1
Ashley Purdin 3 hr Danny 70
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 4 hr Anonymous of Indy 30,543
Timber ridge apartments loaded with hot women 5 hr Briscoe darling 146
mark tolle (Dec '09) 6 hr Emmy 11
Where is he Freddie Ray Yates (Oct '09) 10 hr Ex-girlfriend 9
yeah 12 hr Mike hanshaw 1
•••
•••
•••

West Union Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

West Union People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

West Union News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in West Union
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••