Little Girls
Concerned

United States

#1 Mar 9, 2013
Is the seirra grooms that is living with rodger cohn the same little girl that was messing with gary lunsford? Im very concerned because rodger cohn has been known to mess with little teenage girls and if this is the same little girl she could be messing with rodger. I really think this needs investigated. Im planning on getting a hold of the mother to let her know this is an unsafe inviroment and going to launch a full investigation if this is her. Could anyone tell me for sure im very concerned with the safety of this child
who cares

Bulls Gap, TN

#2 Mar 10, 2013
Concerned wrote:
Is the seirra grooms that is living with rodger cohn the same little girl that was messing with gary lunsford? Im very concerned because rodger cohn has been known to mess with little teenage girls and if this is the same little girl she could be messing with rodger. I really think this needs investigated. Im planning on getting a hold of the mother to let her know this is an unsafe inviroment and going to launch a full investigation if this is her. Could anyone tell me for sure im very concerned with the safety of this child
Why be concerned? Her mother Rhonda Grooms does not seem to care what she does. The little girl will turn out like her mother.
prosecute them

West Union, OH

#3 Mar 10, 2013
Just one of hundreds that hurt kids!
Mom

United States

#4 Mar 10, 2013
who cares wrote:
<quoted text>
Why be concerned? Her mother Rhonda Grooms does not seem to care what she does. The little girl will turn out like her mother.
You got that all wrong i do care what happens to her im the one that got the info from her about gary and got her out of the house away from him then reported it and he has been in jail ever since october 26th and im also very concerned where she is at now so whatever u want to say about me go ahead and say it i dont care u dont know anything about my life just things u heard and half what u see but dont get involved with mine and my kids situation thats our business but u need to butt out of that part if u all could keep ur noses in ur own business there wouldnt be so much garbage talk on here especially stuff u dont know about and u all need to clean ur own back porch before u start on mine
I am also a mom

Bulls Gap, TN

#5 Mar 10, 2013
Mom wrote:
<quoted text>You got that all wrong i do care what happens to her im the one that got the info from her about gary and got her out of the house away from him then reported it and he has been in jail ever since october 26th and im also very concerned where she is at now so whatever u want to say about me go ahead and say it i dont care u dont know anything about my life just things u heard and half what u see but dont get involved with mine and my kids situation thats our business but u need to butt out of that part if u all could keep ur noses in ur own business there wouldnt be so much garbage talk on here especially stuff u dont know about and u all need to clean ur own back porch before u start on mine
hope that things work out for the best for your family. Really for all the families involved.
Mom

United States

#6 Mar 10, 2013
I am also a mom wrote:
<quoted text>
hope that things work out for the best for your family. Really for all the families involved.
Thank u so much and thank u for understanding ur about the only one that has talked descent to me yes i have alot going on and made alot of mistakes but i love my kids very very much and ppl just dont understand they want to run their mouths about stuff they dont know about but again thank u
concerned 2

Lima, OH

#7 Mar 11, 2013
i dont belive anything the mom says because she let that guy stay with them as she has others and others not knowning any of these men only from the internet. she told out of her own mouth that wayne was messing with kids also and even put it on facebook than claims its ok she watches him. and she dont want the dad to have the daughter at all because if he gets her she would have to pay child suport . so i belive shes making alot up just to spite the dad and her daughter a mother dont call her daughter bitches or say they ask for it knowing the child is a child a child dont ask to be hurt in anyway and as for the mother shame on you for saying and doing low down things in front of your kids.lady you can get mad all you want but your unfit and everyone see's that .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Union Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Melody Stapleton 3 hr salliemae 43
ken pettit 7 hr Amy 4
senior citizens board meeting 20 hr Ann 3
westunion mcdonald's (Jun '14) 20 hr Joe 12
what happened to the discussions about Jamie Lo... (Sep '11) Tue fact 7
jessica james (Nov '09) Tue fgdu 2
Tyler Young Aug 31 hilltop 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Union Mortgages