is sarah hamilton pregnant again!!

Posted in the West Union Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
OMG

Maysville, KY

#1 Oct 7, 2010
I herd Sarah Hamilton is pregnant again is this true?? who is the dad...
peacepunchcaptai ncrunch

Maysville, KY

#2 Oct 7, 2010
yes she is pregnant again thank you very much, and it is by her loving novio, who accepts our crazy wacky family for who we are, and he loves her, and she loves him, and i love his brother lol.... and her bf loves bella to death, even know she isnt his he tells people she is and treats her like his own, so yea she is blessed, she is prego, by her bf that will stand by her side through it all, no matter what, and i am prego and dating her bf brother, even though these twins aint his, he claims them, his name is going on the birth certificate, both her bf and mine is going to be a daddy and uncle at the same time, and they both r good guys, and both very excited about being both.. ok thats all i got to say hasta la vista baby
formerfamilymemb er

Peebles, OH

#3 Oct 27, 2010
She ain't even divorced yet.
Mitch

Cleveland, OH

#4 Oct 27, 2010
peacepunchcaptaincrunch wrote:
yes she is pregnant again thank you very much, and it is by her loving novio, who accepts our crazy wacky family for who we are, and he loves her, and she loves him, and i love his brother lol.... and her bf loves bella to death, even know she isnt his he tells people she is and treats her like his own, so yea she is blessed, she is prego, by her bf that will stand by her side through it all, no matter what, and i am prego and dating her bf brother, even though these twins aint his, he claims them, his name is going on the birth certificate, both her bf and mine is going to be a daddy and uncle at the same time, and they both r good guys, and both very excited about being both.. ok thats all i got to say hasta la vista baby
You need to supply a program (like they give you when you attend a play). It is too difficult to follow that white trash cast of characters without one.
sally

United States

#5 Oct 27, 2010
Why do you care what people are doing on topix ? Is this the only way you spend your time? You don't need a program you need to get a life. All you do is get on here and run your mouth about everyone. You are boring.
Mitch

Cleveland, OH

#6 Oct 28, 2010
sally wrote:
Why do you care what people are doing on topix ? Is this the only way you spend your time? You don't need a program you need to get a life. All you do is get on here and run your mouth about everyone. You are boring.
Are your teeth falling out from excessive Mountain Dew?
sally

United States

#7 Oct 28, 2010
WHAT STUPID!!!!!!!
Mitch

Cleveland, OH

#8 Oct 29, 2010
sally wrote:
WHAT STUPID!!!!!!!
Don't you mean "?", not "!"
Nevermind, go back to being fat, ignorant and poor.
bill

United States

#9 Oct 29, 2010
You are the one everyone makes fun of looser. BUT of course this is your only source of entertainment. And you must be the fat one drinking mountin dew or you wouldn't be saying everyone else is fat. And we all know you are poor and ignorant.What will you do with your poor fat lazy self when they close topix down? Maybe you can use your medical card and get your self some teeth, and then you can run some of that fat off. Hey,you can drink all the mountian dew you want then.Better make it diet though.
Mitch

Cleveland, OH

#10 Oct 29, 2010
bill wrote:
You are the one everyone makes fun of looser. BUT of course this is your only source of entertainment. And you must be the fat one drinking mountin dew or you wouldn't be saying everyone else is fat. And we all know you are poor and ignorant.What will you do with your poor fat lazy self when they close topix down? Maybe you can use your medical card and get your self some teeth, and then you can run some of that fat off. Hey,you can drink all the mountian dew you want then.Better make it diet though.
"Looser"...I think you're trying to type "loser". That's ok, you're dumb.
Anyhoo, I saw the Diane Sawyer special on Appalachia. It was on ABC news about a year ago. They detailed an epidemic known as 'Mountain Dew mouth'. It seems you dirt-billies drink so much mountain dew and ignore your oral hygiene so severely that your freaking teeth are falling out of your head. Unbelievable, yet hilarious.

I'll be in San Diego all next week. It's a work thing, but I'm taking the family too, you know, a little R and R. So, I'll have to catch up with all you freaks when I return second week of November. Maybe I'll try and catch an episode of Springer to get my white trash humor fix next week. Im sure there will be lots of same on here about who's a snitch or who's sleeping with who or who's on drugs.

Smell you later, Mitch.
haha

Loveland, OH

#11 Oct 29, 2010
Mitch wrote:
<quoted text>
"Looser"...I think you're trying to type "loser". That's ok, you're dumb.
Anyhoo, I saw the Diane Sawyer special on Appalachia. It was on ABC news about a year ago. They detailed an epidemic known as 'Mountain Dew mouth'. It seems you dirt-billies drink so much mountain dew and ignore your oral hygiene so severely that your freaking teeth are falling out of your head. Unbelievable, yet hilarious.
I'll be in San Diego all next week. It's a work thing, but I'm taking the family too, you know, a little R and R. So, I'll have to catch up with all you freaks when I return second week of November. Maybe I'll try and catch an episode of Springer to get my white trash humor fix next week. Im sure there will be lots of same on here about who's a snitch or who's sleeping with who or who's on drugs.
Smell you later, Mitch.
anyhoo WHAT??
bill

United States

#12 Oct 29, 2010
Oh get real, you are only fooling your self.No one believes any thing you say.You are the fool on topix.You are so rude,it dosen't take much to see you were not taught manners.Your mother was probably a dope whore and you had no father an was abused no dout,and for that i do feel sorry for you .And more than likley you are like your mother ,and you live here, and you live in a pretend or drug induced world but if it helps you to deal with your pain then ,you do what you have to do.Pretend you are going to San Diego and you have a good family and you have fun, dress up make it feel real for your self ok.So anyhoo you try to deal with your life your way for now.And keep on watching tv you can learn alot iam sure.
bill

United States

#13 Oct 29, 2010
Oh look at silly me i spelled doubt wrong.but mitch i will save you the trouble of telling me.You pretend your self a good time ok.so anyhoo,keep that tv on .
alisha rickett

River Falls, WI

#14 Nov 5, 2010
ok this is supposed to be about sarah! why does every topic have to bring mitch into it? sarah reads this u know.. and right now she is going through alot and she dont need ur stupidity! leave sarah alone, if you want to run ur mouth go do it somewhere else!
Mitch

Cleveland, OH

#15 Nov 8, 2010
bill wrote:
Oh get real, you are only fooling your self.No one believes any thing you say.You are the fool on topix.You are so rude,it dosen't take much to see you were not taught manners.Your mother was probably a dope whore and you had no father an was abused no dout,and for that i do feel sorry for you .And more than likley you are like your mother ,and you live here, and you live in a pretend or drug induced world but if it helps you to deal with your pain then ,you do what you have to do.Pretend you are going to San Diego and you have a good family and you have fun, dress up make it feel real for your self ok.So anyhoo you try to deal with your life your way for now.And keep on watching tv you can learn alot iam sure.
I'm back. Good trip. Weather was great.
Why is it so hard to believe that I had a conference in San Diego? That's not something that's really crazy, is it?
So, why on earth would you assume that my mother (?) would have a substance abuse issue? Pretty detailed assumption on your part...fatherless, abuse, etc. You do realize a therapist would suspect that you are describing your own life.
Do you like living in Adams County? Sounds like you don't. Why not move?
shakingheadnegat ively

Philadelphia, PA

#16 Nov 10, 2010
Okay, she is pregnant for the SECOND time not even divorced from Bill. I heard her first pregnancy was by a bean picker who left town-- so now she is pregnant again by another bean picker. Yea, her family are a real pip and the stupidest bunch of backwood billies I have ever seen. I could tell you stories about Sarah and her own stupidity as a woman who doesn't know jack about anything and played stupid is the psychologist when she had to tested for her "learning disability". She told me right out that she faked it. Her parents (don't know if they are still together or not) lived off of their kids social security-- all three of them and I think Doug was collecting too.

Just goes to show ya...
Mitch

Cleveland, OH

#17 Nov 10, 2010
shakingheadnegatively wrote:
Okay, she is pregnant for the SECOND time not even divorced from Bill. I heard her first pregnancy was by a bean picker who left town-- so now she is pregnant again by another bean picker. Yea, her family are a real pip and the stupidest bunch of backwood billies I have ever seen. I could tell you stories about Sarah and her own stupidity as a woman who doesn't know jack about anything and played stupid is the psychologist when she had to tested for her "learning disability". She told me right out that she faked it. Her parents (don't know if they are still together or not) lived off of their kids social security-- all three of them and I think Doug was collecting too.
Just goes to show ya...
What a shame that our tax dollars support this human garbage.
queen

Loveland, OH

#18 Nov 13, 2010
Why does it matter that Mitch spends some time on here? He's giving his personal thoughts the same as you lame people are. We all get on here time to time, so why act so suprised to see Mitch?
From you post you all look like you spend just as much time on here, guess this is all you have to do after you wake up and get your fix.
Are you Kidding

Arverne, NY

#19 Nov 14, 2010
Talk about fix.look at what time you got on here queen today,you must still be high.Wait till that suz starts bashing you like he does all his kin.but you have to wait till he gets back to school,that is the only time he gets on here.
queen

Loveland, OH

#20 Nov 14, 2010
Who cares what time i got on here. That has noting to do with anything at all,actually it's the first time I've been on here in weeks,so think of something else for a come back!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Union Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brewer Road Aircare 50 min Curious 1
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 57 min Canton is a dick 32,454
trick or treat 6 hr BlackCat 2
Let's talk about Ebola! Mon Owow 6
kathy stunich/purdin (Sep '11) Sun IdK 5
Adams County Regional Medical Center ACRMC "Pos... (Jan '10) Sun jon 70
david purdin (Jan '12) Oct 19 Mike 16
West Union Dating
Find my Match

West Union Jobs

West Union People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

West Union News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in West Union