Who do you support for Governor in Oh...
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#9491 Sep 22, 2012
Cousin DuPrees Cousin wrote:
<quoted text>
Mittens still has two years to Amend that Return and receive Credit for the other 2 million in Charitable Contributions and I am sure he will Amend it after he loses the Election.
That puts his Tax Rate at around 9%. Significantly less than we pay.
You pay less than 9% income tax? I don't mean SS deductions, Medicare deductions and all that, I mean income tax.

Would have, could have, should have. Romeny will take his deductions later. Well DumBama could nuke Canada before he leaves office too. Let's just speculate the worst.

Even if Romney took those deductions, he's still a hell of a better man than Obama when it comes to charity and Biden doesn't give any money to charity at all. Biden is tied with Gore when it comes to stinginess.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#9492 Sep 22, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
So let me get this straight. You don't have any problem borrowing a couple trillion dollars to send these people off to get their faces blown off but God Forbid we would have to borrow a billion to try to help them get jobs when they come back after being away a year or two. Good Christian Republican values.
Using these solders for political purposes is less than American. That's all this is about. Republicans don't want these people being used like a dishrag. Instead, they proposed job training courses for veterans instead of affirmative action and made-up jobs. But of course, training programs do not make them government dependent. Training programs will not expand the role of government. So the Democrats want nothing to do with the Republican idea.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#9493 Sep 22, 2012
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
You're puffin smoke.
XL will be approved in due time.
Read the news.
woof
Yes, in due time. After the election when DumBama secures all his environmentalist votes.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#9494 Sep 22, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
What is with us is we are pumping in hundred of billions if not trillions into an unproven theory. That's what's with us. As I pointed out, we have no positive results from all these measures.
One would think that with the efforts and funds we put towards this farce, there would be some significant improvement. Not only is there not improvement, but the climate continues to get warmer.
It reminds me of what goes on here in Cleveland. They started this e-check nonsense because on one of our most warmest and humid days in August, they took a reading and found that our air was not acceptable by the federal government. So they sucked money out of our wallets, dragged these cars into these e-check stations every two years, and ten years later, found that the air quality was no different. So what did they do? Continue the program.
During this time, businesses left the area and our steel plants are at a minimum. Cleveland lost population on top of businesses. Couldn't all those billions of dollars went to something more constructive in Ohio? For crying out loud, our main artery (I-90) eastbound into the city has a bridge that is so weak you can't take trucks over it, and it's been that way for a couple of years. But no, lets test cars to keep environmentalists happy and to hell with the bridge and jobs being lost in Cleveland.
These environmentalist will be the end of our country, because it's like I said so many times before, you can't make an environmentalist happy. It just isn't possible.
Ever seen a tailings dam failure? Ever seen children with lead poisoning? Asbestosis? Severe asthma brought on by environmental conditions? Remember Love Canal? Wanna live directly adjacent to the Deerfield Dump and drink or shower in the well water there?

Enjoy ingesting and inhaling heavy metals? Think its good for your kids? How about a perch dinner from the 1970's Lake Erie? A little mercury with your tartar sauce sir?

Burn Mighty Cuyahoga, Burn.

woof
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#9495 Sep 22, 2012
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever seen a tailings dam failure? Ever seen children with lead poisoning? Asbestosis? Severe asthma brought on by environmental conditions? Remember Love Canal? Wanna live directly adjacent to the Deerfield Dump and drink or shower in the well water there?
Enjoy ingesting and inhaling heavy metals? Think its good for your kids? How about a perch dinner from the 1970's Lake Erie? A little mercury with your tartar sauce sir?
woof
The difference between the Cuyahoga river and global warming is we had direct evidence of water contamination. Water doesn't catch on fire. And when we have proof that what we humans do on earth has anything to do with climate or temperature, then we can discuss what to do about it. Until that time, it's nothing more than a myth for politicians to get wealthy and have more power over their governed.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#9496 Sep 22, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
The difference between the Cuyahoga river and global warming is we had direct evidence of water contamination. Water doesn't catch on fire. And when we have proof that what we humans do on earth has anything to do with climate or temperature, then we can discuss what to do about it. Until that time, it's nothing more than a myth for politicians to get wealthy and have more power over their governed.
Here's what I was responding to:
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
These environmentalist will be the end of our country, because it's like I said so many times before, you can't make an environmentalist happy. It just isn't possible.
http://www.landslideblog.org/2009/03/useful-t...

http://www.wise-uranium.org/mdaf.html

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#9497 Sep 22, 2012
People who deride environmentalists as "kooks" and the EPA as useless simply don't remember the "good old days"

http://www.nytimes.com/gwire/2010/11/29/29gre...

woof
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#9498 Sep 22, 2012
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#9499 Sep 22, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
You're right. They have a sense of humor, unlike those stuffy Republicans.

woof
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#9500 Sep 22, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Using these solders for political purposes is less than American. That's all this is about. Republicans don't want these people being used like a dishrag. Instead, they proposed job training courses for veterans instead of affirmative action and made-up jobs. But of course, training programs do not make them government dependent. Training programs will not expand the role of government. So the Democrats want nothing to do with the Republican idea.
Firefighters and police are government dependent? Keep going, you guys are going to end up hating everyone pretty soon.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#9501 Sep 22, 2012
Anyone wanna take a trip with me to Chernobyl?

xxx?

woof
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#9502 Sep 22, 2012
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
woof
XXX would rather his grandchildren have three eyes than pay another penny in tax. He's a cheap prick.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#9503 Sep 22, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Firefighters and police are government dependent? Keep going, you guys are going to end up hating everyone pretty soon.
Only if you have selective reading skills which apparently you do.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#9504 Sep 22, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Only if you have selective reading skills which apparently you do.
In defending the GOP abandoning our returning troops by defeating a bill that would employ veterans as firefighters and police, you wrote:
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Instead, they proposed job training courses for veterans instead of affirmative action and made-up jobs. But of course, training programs do not make them government dependent.
If you apply logic to your statement (which I admit can be a dangerous thing to do), you consider firefighters and police government dependents.

Now we can add those who risk their lives to protect us as government leeches who believe they are victims. It's not the first time you guys have done that though. In your world, everybody but you is the enemy.

“Don't quibble Sybil!”

Since: May 09

Trailer Park, USA

#9505 Sep 22, 2012
Duke for Mayor wrote:
People who deride environmentalists as "kooks" and the EPA as useless simply don't remember the "good old days"
http://www.nytimes.com/gwire/2010/11/29/29gre...
woof
I remember the "good old days" before Obama.

“The One! The Only! RUKiddingme”

Since: Dec 08

Jersey, Baby!

#9506 Sep 22, 2012
StarryStarry wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean when we were involved in two senseless wars, our freedoms were taken away on a methodical basis, bin Laden was alive, the economy had just cratered out and the banking system was in grave danger of collapse?

Yeah. Good times, indeed.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#9507 Sep 22, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
In defending the GOP abandoning our returning troops by defeating a bill that would employ veterans as firefighters and police, you wrote:
<quoted text>
If you apply logic to your statement (which I admit can be a dangerous thing to do), you consider firefighters and police government dependents.
Now we can add those who risk their lives to protect us as government leeches who believe they are victims. It's not the first time you guys have done that though. In your world, everybody but you is the enemy.
Since we have discussions with liberals, I think Topix should start allowing us to post pictures so we can explain things to you that you can't read.

Government workers for land. In other words, made up unnecessary jobs. And those unnecessary jobs will make those who take them government dependent BECAUSE THEY WILL GET PAID BY THE GOVERNMENT!!!
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#9508 Sep 22, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Since we have discussions with liberals, I think Topix should start allowing us to post pictures so we can explain things to you that you can't read.
Government workers for land. In other words, made up unnecessary jobs. And those unnecessary jobs will make those who take them government dependent BECAUSE THEY WILL GET PAID BY THE GOVERNMENT!!!
Don't you think we OWE those people a little something?

You will fight tooth and nail to make sure the Romneys don't have to pay more than 14% federal income tax, but when it comes to people we sent to war, every person for themselves. How do you sleep?
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#9509 Sep 22, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you think we OWE those people a little something?
You will fight tooth and nail to make sure the Romneys don't have to pay more than 14% federal income tax, but when it comes to people we sent to war, every person for themselves. How do you sleep?
I sleep well knowing I don't support a party that uses are military men and women for their own personal and political agenda.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#9510 Sep 22, 2012
StarryStarry wrote:
<quoted text>
The Clinton years.

woof

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Union Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Baton woman at WU Elementary Fri Hard 2
Pastor Matt Young Fri baton woman 11
Derek Rumpkee Fri Justsayin 2
lee hobbs (Jul '10) Thu cricketers 5
Dennis j may Thu housewife 16
RJ and FAT Erica davis Aug 25 Big daddy 7
George Bushelman sleeping with Tina Cacaro (Sep '11) Aug 24 Kenny Ferguson 9

West Union Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance