erica tatman hayslip
bdm

Prestonsburg, KY

#1 Dec 30, 2009
does anybody know erica tatman hayslip?well you all should she is the biggest ho and pill head in west union.
itsmeeeeeeee

Fairfield, OH

#2 Dec 30, 2009
yea i no her she aint either i havent known of her being that way in all the years ive known her shes never been a hoe or a pill head y r u mad at her thets the only reason for somone 2 say somthin like that
baby maker

New York, NY

#3 Dec 30, 2009
bdm wrote:
does anybody know erica tatman hayslip?well you all should she is the biggest ho and pill head in west union.
Wow thanks for the information, I just really needed to know that! Couldn't live another day without knowing this.

RETARD

Your probably just someone that has something against her
jenny

Danvers, MA

#4 Dec 30, 2009
I have known Erica for the past couple years..She is a really good friend of mine and she is neither of those things it sounds like u are just jealous of her and u need to get a life.........
TEAM ERICA

Danvers, MA

#5 Dec 30, 2009
How dare you talk about such a sweet person. Erica is a very caring loving kind hearted person. She is a very devoted mother to her kids and her live in boyfriends kids. I have known her for years she is a true loyal girlfriend to him. Cheating is not in her vocabulary! And as far as using drugs she would not do that, she would go through the roof mad if she ever caught someone with drugs around her or her kids. She is a true woman of morals! The woman goes to work and then home never bothers anyone, takes care of her home, man and kids. She is a very good person and I am thankful to call her a friend. I am team Erica !!!
5 of a kind

Miamisburg, OH

#6 Dec 30, 2009
sounds like more adams county bullshit to me sounds like to me some one should put on their big girl panties and go to her if they have such a problem she is a very sweet and beautiful woman who takes care of her children and by no means does drugs
Erica Tatman Hayslip

Ashburn, VA

#7 Dec 31, 2009
I would like thank all of my friends that came to my defense. THANK YOU!!! Im happy that I can be of entertainment to you guys. If this is all you have to do is spread trash about me then by all means have it. BUT remember Karma is a bish. I hope my children doesnt read this or hear about it. I would like to know what I have done to you. I stay home with my family and if Im out n about its either for my parents OR I have one of my kids with me or all of them. SO I would like to know how I have time to "ho" around. Hope you know your IP can be traced!!! Sounds like to me you need to either get a job or a life. Thank you very much!!!
LOVE 4 ERICA

Levittown, NY

#8 Jan 11, 2010
These people are obviously jealous of you! I know you are a good person! And yes, they can be traced so talk to a lawyer and get em girl!
Erica Tatman Hayslip

Ashburn, VA

#9 Jan 11, 2010
Thank you isnt it funny how stupid ppl can really be. But ya know what if they are doggin me at least they are leaving someone else alone! Oh well lol! We get a good laugh at em. Im happy my kids dont get on here and read this BULL CRAP! Because I would be a lil PISSED. If taking care of your family makes you bad then ya know what IM really bad!! lol I have a feeling I know who started this but I really dont care because if this is all they have to do in life oh well let it be.
concerned female

United States

#10 Aug 14, 2010
i know that she like to sleep or try to sleep with married men.. so a homewrecker she is.. She knew about the wife and family and still wanted to be with them.. wasn't her first two husbands married when she met them??
because i know

Troy, OH

#11 Aug 14, 2010
well honey u know much about a good person erica than u would be able to answer your question urself instead of asking on this website
concerned female

United States

#12 Aug 14, 2010
no i don't know her but my friend knows of her cause of what she did to her family..
wow we

United States

#13 Aug 14, 2010
erica tatman welch politt hayslip sounds to me she spends a lot of time somewher other than home.
Lori Rideout McUne

Conway, SC

#14 Aug 14, 2010
wow we wrote:
erica tatman welch politt hayslip sounds to me she spends a lot of time somewher other than home.
Well, Erica...it looks like they are starting on you again...Just remember what you told me...you were so right...i know, you know, and your other friends and your family know who you really are...we know that you are a good family person...one or two peoples opinion won't change anyones mind about you anyway...we all love you and just remember "I got your back."
team erica 2

United States

#15 Aug 14, 2010
hey Erica....yeah I bet you know who started it. you are a great person and everyone who counts knows this. screw the jealous has beens. the seriously are green with envy. whoever started this probably has no life so they have to start on the person they envy the most. keep your head up and don't loose any sleep over this.:)
team erica 2

United States

#16 Aug 14, 2010
4yu
concerned female wrote:
no i don't know her but my friend knows of her cause of what she did to her family..
I think you have got the wrong person there. I seriously doubt Erica would have done that. And besides how can you say anything Erica never done anything to you so why do you f***in have to put you damn two cents in anyway. why don't you stop feeding off of other ppls drama. does your life suck that bad. poor poor you. your pathetic as the ppl who started this thread
school freind

Cleves, OH

#17 Aug 15, 2010
i know this girl from school she a good person fun to be around if you got something bad to say want u go say it to her face see what u get
old school

Ashburn, VA

#18 Aug 16, 2010
some of you ppl have no clue who your talking about. you should be running scared. 1) her family. 2) her freinds. i talked to her about this an at first she was upset but now its a joke to her. she isnt going to comment on it but i am. you think you know so much about her but you know JACK! we think we know who started this. but let me ask you this lil miss would you like you child reading junk about you???? i doubt it. she could sling some mud on you too but she is taking the higher ground. just think karma will get ya one day or another!!!!!!! OHHHH FYI no her first two husbands wasnt married. and gary and his ex didnt even live together.

Since: Jul 10

West Union

#20 Nov 11, 2010
old school wrote:
some of you ppl have no clue who your talking about. you should be running scared. 1) her family. 2) her freinds. i talked to her about this an at first she was upset but now its a joke to her. she isnt going to comment on it but i am. you think you know so much about her but you know JACK! we think we know who started this. but let me ask you this lil miss would you like you child reading junk about you???? i doubt it. she could sling some mud on you too but she is taking the higher ground. just think karma will get ya one day or another!!!!!!! OHHHH FYI no her first two husbands wasnt married. and gary and his ex didnt even live together.
I was bored and surfin the site when I came across this.I realize this is an old thread but I know a side Of Erica too.
And I'm not from team Erica,so lets get that out of the way 1st.I'm glad you have such dedicated friends,usually women that
like to go after other womens husbands have a hard time finding female friends.And before you get your panties in a bunch
and start postin,you better make a phone call to Erica about the FACTS I'm about to put down.First,I sure hope your young
kids arent reading hot topix,but its probably not the worst thing they've had to put up with.I know you go after married
men.Its been awhile but you know how to say the right things to make them feel special when they are having trouble.
Stroking an ego isnt the only thing your good at.I know this is true because it was my sons marriage you damn near
destroyed.He told his wife about you and came very close to leaving,until his sister and I told him,anytime you leave
your marriage for another woman it never works out.And he is a man that has self respect.I knew if he left this way
he would never be able to look at himself in the mirror again,or look his little boy in the face and say,he tried
everything to make it work.So he told Erica he was going to stay with his wife if she would have him back and do everything
he could to try and make it up to her.Oh,If things could have been that easy!!.But Erica couldnt leave it alone,she
continued to call and txt.to the point that they had to block her number.Then she used other peoples phones.
I know who her friends and her dad is,
im not afraid.You can cuss and call me a liar but Erica knows its the truth.I'll take some sh*t for writing this
but not from her end.Just had to set the story straight.Oh and my son and his wife are happily married.
I'm not sayin he was innocent in all of it.But she was so in love that I'm pretty sure she married
someone else 2 wks. later.Thank god he didnt fall for her lines.Her sister has more class in her little finger than
Erica does in her whole body.Oh and I'm registered so bring on the threats.Sometimes the thruth hurts.

Since: Oct 09

Cincinnati, OH

#21 Nov 18, 2010
concerned female wrote:
i know that she like to sleep or try to sleep with married men.. so a homewrecker she is.. She knew about the wife and family and still wanted to be with them.. wasn't her first two husbands married when she met them??
First, I am not a member of Team Erica, and second whether she did or did not wreck any homes, the men of those families would have been just as responsible. But it does NOT matter now, whatever happened in the past is exactly that "In the PAST". She is trying to move on and make a good life with her boyfriend/fiance and their kids. No I am not a friend of hers, but I am also not an enemy either. Whoever started this thread needs to find a new past time besides trying start rumors. The whole point of past, present and future is to let go of the past, live the present and move on to the future. Everyone should try that at least once in their lives.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Union Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
vhbbjbgnbweewwwsvf 12 hr jdjdvjvebv 1
I,m takin you to court . 12 hr mybaby 1
amy minton (Jun '11) 12 hr mybaby 21
Eric yates cheating on Krystal already! 21 hr Jan de man 1
Kevin gaffin 23 hr Vet1 71
Poll Who has the biggest? (Feb '10) Jun 24 Ash nicole 133
Gregory spencer (Mar '15) Jun 24 Big daddy 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Union Mortgages