dose anybody know richard mozingo?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
jessica_setty

Delaware, OH

#25 Dec 15, 2011
I Know Him. And He's Pretty Kool.:) And So Are The Other Mozingos.
richard mozingo of nc

Washington, NC

#26 Sep 14, 2012
mozingo's rule
mickel brown

Troy, OH

#28 Jun 1, 2015
michelle mozingo wrote:
first off lil buddy learn to spell okay an yea he is my brother y u got somthin tahh say brahh?
YEAH BRAHH!! HES GOT A SMALLER PENIS THAN HIS RETARDO MOMMY ROFLOL!! ALL THE MOZINGHOS ARE INTO BUYING, SELLING AND USING HEROIN! THEM AND THEIR FREAKED UP BUDDIES THINK THEY GOT A NICe LITTLE OPERATION GOING HERE IN ADAMS COUNTY. TRASH SHOULD BE PUT IN A CAN, NOT ALLOWED TO RHOME ABOUT AT LEISURE! AND YOU COULD USE SOME SPELLING LESSONS YOURSELF ... BRAHH!
mickel brown

Troy, OH

#29 Jun 1, 2015
AC CWB 4LYFE wrote:
i seen one of them mozingos got stomped by a guy in the county. left wit 15 staples in his head blood everywhere.it was good shit LOL.
I seen 3 of those BIATCHES get beat down by one farm boy from Adams County. I think the moZIngoloHOES need to go back to the mistake called cincinnati and quit bringing dope to Adams County to poison peoples kids with. And take their skankke freaked up mommy with them!
mickel brown

Troy, OH

#30 Jun 1, 2015
I done found em out. Them and the punks they hang with aint shitt, even though them and their clabber asss bi product of incest mommy smell like shitt. EWWWW!!!! ROFLMAO!!
Support our troops

Troy, OH

#31 Jun 1, 2015
The mozingLOS are like parasites! They bring poison from cincinnati, which is where they are from, and prey on peoples kids by trying to get them hooked on it. They try to blend in with normal people and disguise themselves as decent and upstanding, which they are not and never will be. Their whole family never worked a hard day in their lives. Them and who ever they hang around with should not be given the chance to harm other peoples kids. The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing.
Gospel Truf

Troy, OH

#33 Jun 2, 2015
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>What's a "skillet licker"?
Another name for a "Lickalottapuss".
Gospel Truf

Troy, OH

#34 Jun 2, 2015
Support our troops wrote:
The mozingLOS are like parasites! They bring poison from cincinnati, which is where they are from, and prey on peoples kids by trying to get them hooked on it. They try to blend in with normal people and disguise themselves as decent and upstanding, which they are not and never will be. Their whole family never worked a hard day in their lives. Them and who ever they hang around with should not be given the chance to harm other peoples kids. The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing.
They'll be combing their hair differently here shortly. They KNOW their fake asses are xposed , and believe it, they and friends are squealing and singing like choir girls right now(on their "buddies).
julie mozingo

United States

#35 Jun 11, 2015
mickel brown wrote:
<quoted text>
I seen 3 of those BIATCHES get beat down by one farm boy from Adams County. I think the moZIngoloHOES need to go back to the mistake called cincinnati and quit bringing dope to Adams County to poison peoples kids with. And take their skankke freaked up mommy with them!
First off no country ass little bi*** beat our ass around here obviously Lol but it's cute that you guys talk about us so much when you can't even come to our house you gotta hide behind a computer n talk sh*t Lol that's what you guys do best for real keep up the good work morons second we ain't from cincinnati so you might wanna check back with the little bi*** who told you that sh*t Lol trust me you don't want none just ask around(; till then step back in sit the fu** down with the rest of the haters waiting for us to give a fu**. Duces :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Union Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Who has the biggest? (Feb '10) 21 hr garage 142
Columbus Industries Wed Guest 4
amy long (Sep '14) Wed Chris 11
Apt#14 @timber ridge Wed Fact 1
Mirinac Wed Work4peanuts 7
Fire @ timber ridge Apr 17 timber 4
amy minton (Jun '11) Apr 15 Buck Teeth 23

West Union Jobs

Personal Finance

West Union Mortgages