dose anybody know richard mozingo?

Posted in the West Union Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
mickel brown

West Union, OH

#1 Sep 26, 2010
dose anybody know richard mozingo or his famly?
michelle mozingo

West Union, OH

#3 Oct 10, 2010
first off lil buddy learn to spell okay an yea he is my brother y u got somthin tahh say brahh?
hahaha

Cincinnati, OH

#4 Oct 10, 2010
michelle mozingo wrote:
first off lil buddy learn to spell okay an yea he is my brother y u got somthin tahh say brahh?
WTF?
anaha michael

West Union, OH

#5 Oct 13, 2010
whats up? what bout the mozingos?
Hmm

United States

#7 Oct 17, 2010
You better not have anything bad to say about them . they're like my other family. So yeah. See yaaa.
Lmfao

United States

#8 Oct 17, 2010
michelle mozingo wrote:
I love you, Michelle! aha.
cinncy ohio

West Union, OH

#9 Oct 18, 2010
thank you
mozingo

Peebles, OH

#10 Nov 11, 2010
thannks anaha and every one else who has balls to stick up for the mozingos
SPELL CHECK

Loveland, OH

#11 Nov 11, 2010
mozingo wrote:
thannks anaha and every one else who has balls to stick up for the mozingos
thannks-Thanks
anaha-Anaha
mozingos-Mozingos
Bahaha

West Union, OH

#12 Dec 27, 2010
Dude! It's none of your concern. Why do you want to know about them anyways? Michelle's my best friend. & Lemme tell ya something, honey. Don't mess with the Mozingos. k? Just take my advice unless you want to get killed.
ha ha

West Union, OH

#13 Dec 28, 2010
yeah they are a bunch of inbred mofo's or gay I hear Michelle is a skillet licker.I think that some of them are kool and the rest is back stabbers
babygirl

Lewes, DE

#14 Jan 20, 2011
leave them alone i love them all sheron is one of my best friends she knows tht if she ever needs back up to come find me i got her back n she has mine
baby girl

Lewes, DE

#15 Jan 21, 2011
"HAHA" warning watch ur back bc if they find out who u r.......ur A$$ will be kicked hope they dnt find out who u r better pray they dnt GOOD LUCK
richard mozingo

West Union, OH

#16 Feb 5, 2011
ha ha wrote:
yeah they are a bunch of inbred mofo's or gay I hear Michelle is a skillet licker.I think that some of them are kool and the rest is back stabbers
you aint cool wit none of us cuz you dis one you dis all so come get some
richard mozingo

West Union, OH

#17 Feb 5, 2011
this is to the the ones whos tallkain crap about mozingos beain imbreads you aint coll wit none of us cuz you dis one you dis us all so come get some you know who you are better hope i never do chump
Wondering

Loveland, OH

#18 Feb 5, 2011
ha ha wrote:
What's a "skillet licker"?
THE B-TCH

Lewes, DE

#19 Feb 6, 2011
well richard im right there with u so ever need back up hollar ..........none of them r "SKILLET LICKERS"
julie mozingo

West Union, OH

#20 Feb 7, 2011
man really guys who ever you are just need to back off ok and if you dont then f*** you your a pice of trash so shut your f****** mouth b****
richard MOZINGO

West Union, OH

#21 Feb 11, 2011
THE B-TCH wrote:
well richard im right there with u so ever need back up hollar ..........none of them r "SKILLET LICKERS"
ight and best bhelive i got yours cuz thats how we mozingos stomp why dont you chumps put ya name wit youre fake comments thats if you aint scared AHA!!! and we can handel it real quick cuz its MOZINGO and that means step up and get killd!!
AC CWB 4LYFE

West Union, OH

#22 Feb 12, 2011
i seen one of them mozingos got stomped by a guy in the county. left wit 15 staples in his head blood everywhere.it was good shit LOL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Union Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 20 min xxxrayted 35,323
Justice system in wu is a joke! 2 hr citizen 35
ramey 12 hr Nastyyyy 4
News Counseling Center moves in 13 hr its a joke 22
chris shively 23 hr Bubbles 2
Anyone know where Denny Dryden is these days? (Aug '10) Sat Concerned 27
Gerald Humphrey Sat dog 6
More from around the web

West Union People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]