money for schools or putting people in jail for non violent offences

Posted in the West Union Forum

THINK ABOUT IT

Peebles, OH

#1 Apr 5, 2012
To adams county,have you thought about how much money is being spent on non violent offences,andhow much is being spent on education inthis county.I'll bet you you that at least 10 times more money is being spent on putting non violent offenes in jail, than is being spent on our kids for schooling,that mightkeep them, from commiting crimes.Some thing else how much is this county in the red because of the court house and there war on non violent crimes compared to the scools?? We as citizens really need to debate this with open minds and not hatefulness.
about choices

West Union, OH

#2 Apr 6, 2012
THINK ABOUT IT wrote:
To adams county,have you thought about how much money is being spent on non violent offences,andhow much is being spent on education inthis county.I'll bet you you that at least 10 times more money is being spent on putting non violent offenes in jail, than is being spent on our kids for schooling,that mightkeep them, from commiting crimes.Some thing else how much is this county in the red because of the court house and there war on non violent crimes compared to the scools?? We as citizens really need to debate this with open minds and not hatefulness.
The schools will never educate the tax payers children no matter how much money is wasted with inefficient teachers. If the kids had received even a small amount of education such as learning to read, write yes even cursive, english, math and history they would have a positive direction to be motivated. Instead they have head start in a school that that was called "condemned" to be a place of education and is now a warehouse to baby sit the welfare kids so the mommas can find a male and do some dope deals while the child is gone. Wasted tax money money!
Tiffin school was sold and the no good Central office jerk would not let it go and started remodeling on it 1 week later but yet can't seem to get anything right that actually helps educate the kids that are preparing to continue higher education. Tiffin school another school that was closed because it was "condemned" and is now being used as another welfare warehouse like Bentonville. More wasted tax dollars and NO education plus we were hustled into another scam and lied to by central office idiots!
Most school board members were not elected by the people they were appointed by central office. They do not represent the tax payers!Now all this being said the school is saying these programs are there to help educate the kids. NO NO NO! They create phony jobs and do nothing but baby sit the kids and buy time fur the parents to get drugs, another baby for the tax payer to raise and use another condemned building to put them in.
It is the same perpetual lies and WE are sick of it.
The school gets their share of the tax money coming IN no matter what happens. They need to cut the stupid federal programs and implement new rules that if you don't help teach your own kids and feed them with the food stamps you get then somebody else will. If the school didn't educate the parents then they sure aren't going to educate the next 10 continual generations and this is why they are going to jail.
UNEDUCATED breeders, living off the tax payers generation after generation.
Don't blame the Sheriff for doing his job - blame the parents and the schools for not doing their jobs!
We need a new jail and a Prison not in West Union but in the woods where we don't have to look at them. School was enough.

NO NEW SCHOOL TAXES! You lazy liars! Voting NO on any and all new school taxes!!!!!!!!!!
Tried

United States

#3 Apr 6, 2012
THINK ABOUT IT wrote:
I think most of the non violent offenders who are in jail are there because they had a probation violation. The county tried probation and fines but the offender too lazy to report once a month, tested dirty or broke another law.
so sad

Hollywood, FL

#4 Apr 8, 2012
Get the drug dealers off the streets lock them up and throw away the key!
HeLLoOoOoOoOoO

Los Angeles, CA

#5 Apr 10, 2012
I agree that there are alot of misapropreated funds & programs in our county, state, and even country. and I agree that there are several programs that are abused by the people who are applied to them. But its a Shame to discrace people Like me who does not abuse the help desparetly needed. I worked untill 2 brain tumors took that away. My spouse continues to work and we do as much as we can to make it through barly making it at times. but it kills me to have judgmental people throwing words around not aknowledeging not all people on said programs are criminals and talking like they dont matter. id give EVERYTHING I HAVE, to not need food stamps and medical asst right now. I understand not every person needing help is honest, but not everyone is dis-honest either. Try not to steriotype people & i hope you dont Ever have to lean on the government for some kind of support.
-_________ and In My own personal opinion, the federal government has illegalized and restricted so much within our country, its hard to not break a law. These days anyone can be a criminal for the smallest of things. we need to bring the old law back. you steal; one finger at a time gone till a hand goes. your a proven killer or rapist; you get what you gave. and people who judge and condem others, May god follow through with allowing that same judgment fall on the sholders of the ones who spend there time judging others.
But I hope after God teaches us ALL how to be more respectful & to have more graceful morals,
HE MAY HAVE MERCY ON ALL OUR SOULS!
rock bottom

West Union, OH

#6 Apr 14, 2012
More money does not make better schools or better educated children!!

39 out of 39 is not so bad is it? Well is it?

Excellent! Just excellent!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.daytondailynews.com/news/dayton-ne...
Really

Peebles, OH

#7 Apr 14, 2012
Its not about the money spent on the schools. Its a byproduct of shitty parents having shittier kids. They are the ones scoring low. No one gives two hoots about how Johnny or Sally is doing in school. Everyone is more concerned about coddling the little ones so they don't have to do any more work and then blaming everybody else for their problems. Get off your asses and do something about it or quit yer bitchin'
I agree

Dayton, OH

#8 Apr 15, 2012
Really wrote:
Its not about the money spent on the schools. Its a byproduct of shitty parents having shittier kids. They are the ones scoring low. No one gives two hoots about how Johnny or Sally is doing in school. Everyone is more concerned about coddling the little ones so they don't have to do any more work and then blaming everybody else for their problems. Get off your asses and do something about it or quit yer bitchin'
Couldn't have said it better Myself. If even half the able bodied people collecting Social Security n such would work n pay taxes ther would probably be money for schools,jails n roads. Guess Their idea of equality is for the whole Country to be broke.
Curious

United States

#9 Apr 15, 2012
rock bottom wrote:
More money does not make better schools or better educated children!!
39 out of 39 is not so bad is it? Well is it?
Excellent! Just excellent!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.daytondailynews.com/news/dayton-ne...
This article is about pre-Kindergarten programs and we can thank Gov. Kasich for the mis-education of kids in Ohio.
keep em dumb

West Union, OH

#10 Apr 15, 2012
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
This article is about pre-Kindergarten programs and we can thank Gov. Kasich for the mis-education of kids in Ohio.
Read again.
The funding was cut in 2009. Who was Governor in 2009?
The research was done in 2010. Who was the Governor in 2010?
Years of idiocracy.
This pre-kindergarten is a complete waste of Federal funds and State involvement.
IT DOES NOTHING FOR THE KIDS!
It provides jobs for people that occupy space in condemned buildings, drive tiny buses to bring them to and from the condemned buildings and give those parents time to do drugs, eat or sell the food card or free time to get pregnant again so the government can keep them.
Years of misinformation and useless paychecks.
Whose fault is all this?
ol d man

United States

#11 Apr 15, 2012
do you remmber the nixsons about one year ago they wear in lock up for hording dogs well they are still doing it again paul do something about it they are still out at lynx and in mahogany wood you pleas stop them think you
To OL D MAN

United States

#12 Apr 19, 2012
ol d man wrote:
do you remmber the nixsons about one year ago they wear in lock up for hording dogs well they are still doing it again paul do something about it they are still out at lynx and in mahogany wood you pleas stop them think you
Sir, ive seen you post numerous times about the Nixons on several peoples posts that had nothing to do with the Nixons. Would you please post relevent posts and post your feelings about the Nixons where they belong on a newly created post not within other peoples posts.
heh

Voorhees, NJ

#14 Oct 4, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Union Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cauldwell 14 min PICTURES 1
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr Reality Speaks 34,661
lori mcune 7 hr aggravated 4
Crappy Food from Restaurants 18 hr Ruth 1
my own mom treats me like shit (Nov '09) Sun opps 60
Adams County Hookers Sun MRW 5
Disrespect To All Veterans That Served In The A... Sun Lyndsey Turvil 2
West Union Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

West Union People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]