why did God create the white man and ...

why did God create the white man and the black man ????

Posted in the West Union Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
question

United States

#1 May 23, 2010
answers please no trash talk
Professor

United States

#2 May 23, 2010
The black man failed to invent the wheel during thousands of years, all the way up through the 19th century, showing the lack of brain development.

The white man was created by God to bring intelligence and technologies to earth. The cradle of civilization along the Euphrates River was the center of White culture and the first evidences of wagons, roads, chariots, iron, bronze, cotton clothing, beer, wine, cosmetics, air conditioned homes, and many other amazing inventions and technologies.
question

United States

#3 May 23, 2010
SO IN hill billy talk what are you saying i can tell you have good spelling education
lolo

Fairfield, OH

#4 May 23, 2010
Professor wrote:
The black man failed to invent the wheel during thousands of years, all the way up through the 19th century, showing the lack of brain development.
The white man was created by God to bring intelligence and technologies to earth. The cradle of civilization along the Euphrates River was the center of White culture and the first evidences of wagons, roads, chariots, iron, bronze, cotton clothing, beer, wine, cosmetics, air conditioned homes, and many other amazing inventions and technologies.
OMG the questions ask on here, tells ya alot about the intelligence of the ones asking them lol
QUESTION I posted this

United States

#5 May 23, 2010
question wrote:
answers please no trash talk
please no one take this wrong we are all equal in Gods Eyes
Truth

Easton, MA

#6 May 23, 2010
God is a God of variety. Look at all the different types of flowers and animals, etc.. People of different skin color is just another example. You could ask the same question about eye color or hair color?

All are created equal in God's eyes. He created us all and loves us all the same.
WHY

Fairfield, OH

#7 May 23, 2010
question wrote:
answers please no trash talk
You might as well be asking why we have so amny different kinds of trees, or animals, or plants. Exactly what kind of answer are you looking for? Better yet WHY are you asking? it might help with an answer.
thelooker

Fairfield, OH

#8 May 24, 2010
Maybe it happened this way. The people who survived the harsh sun in Africa were those that were dark skinned. Those with white or light skin, lacking sufficient pigment to prevent skin cancer died and did not survive long enough to reproduce in number large enough to perpetuate their species.
Maybe god had nothing to do with it. Or maybe it was some higher power that told god to do it. Or it could have been natural selection. Come on, hit me with your best shot!
letting people know

United States

#9 May 24, 2010
black man was created first, it;s common knowledge that the first people on earth were black and the pigment grew lighter over time, just like the change in the color of the trees, and it was god, not just chance, if man was made in his image and jesus was the color of burnt copper, well then... just think about it!!!!!!
sweetie

United States

#10 May 25, 2010
the truth is he made black men for black women
and white men for white women but into days world it's all messed up! white men are stealing black women and the same for the white man stealing white women .
god gave them both a life to live but you see these days how intelligence they both really are and they think women are dum? they teach us .
tagg

United States

#11 May 25, 2010
howa bout you just read your bible .
resident

Miamisburg, OH

#12 May 25, 2010
letting people know wrote:
black man was created first, it;s common knowledge that the first people on earth were black and the pigment grew lighter over time, just like the change in the color of the trees, and it was god, not just chance, if man was made in his image and jesus was the color of burnt copper, well then... just think about it!!!!!!
So what your saying is us whiteys is nothing more than a step up the evolutionary ladder. Nice!
resident

Miamisburg, OH

#13 May 25, 2010
sweetie wrote:
the truth is he made black men for black women
and white men for white women but into days world it's all messed up! white men are stealing black women and the same for the white man stealing white women .
god gave them both a life to live but you see these days how intelligence they both really are and they think women are dum? they teach us .
dum? that is not how it is spelled add a b at the end, I know its confusing cause its silent but trust me its there. Now dont hurt yourself when you go outside ok.
think

United States

#15 May 25, 2010
letting people know wrote:
black man was created first, it;s common knowledge that the first people on earth were black and the pigment grew lighter over time, just like the change in the color of the trees, and it was god, not just chance, if man was made in his image and jesus was the color of burnt copper, well then... just think about it!!!!!!
was adam and eve black wasn't they GODS first creation
WhiteRider

Cincinnati, OH

#16 May 26, 2010
Chris wrote:
face facts, he created the black man to be the man your white women really want and need! Man up and take care of your womans needs or you'll continue to lose them! Ask your wife or girlfriend, size does matter!
Ive only seen you blue gums with the fat nastys no white man in his right mind would have. I rekon size does matter.... to you.
humor

Ellicott City, MD

#17 May 26, 2010
What did God say when he made the first black person? "Damn, I Burnt One"....LOL....That's funny!
Chris

Cincinnati, OH

#18 May 27, 2010
Good one white rider!! Go to the big city and you'll see us with the finest ones. All that are in your nasty little town are nasty bitches, so if thats where you live thats what you see and get. The couple of fine ones you do have I've dated and believe me they'll never go back to you said excuses for men. Not because you wouldn't have them, but because you couldn't give them what they need. Ask your mother she knows but won't admit it!
haha

Fairfield, OH

#19 May 27, 2010
humor wrote:
What did God say when he made the first black person? "Damn, I Burnt One"....LOL....That's funny!
that's funny!!I got a laugh out of that one!!
WhiteRider

Cincinnati, OH

#20 May 27, 2010
Chris wrote:
Good one white rider!! Go to the big city and you'll see us with the finest ones. All that are in your nasty little town are nasty bitches, so if thats where you live thats what you see and get. The couple of fine ones you do have I've dated and believe me they'll never go back to you said excuses for men. Not because you wouldn't have them, but because you couldn't give them what they need. Ask your mother she knows but won't admit it!
Sorry dude, my Mother hates jigaboos.
As far as the big city, well I live just outside of cincy, as do you (you should of realized that, but your just your average black person that cant do deductive reasoning) and all the "fine" ones Ive seen have never been hand in hand with one of your kind.
You say youve dated some girls from West Union. Did they pick you up, cause Metro doesnt run to Adams County? Lord knows you dont have a vehicle or the gas money to drive 80 miles (160 round trip). Maybe next time I see you in the city and you say your car is out of gas a block over...Ill give you some money...Yeah right... Get a job and quite dating fat white women for a ride and their welfare check... Its pretty sickening.
What do you call a black guy having sex?
RAPE!
Chris

Cincinnati, OH

#22 May 28, 2010
Rape? Thats not what your Mom or your sister said! As for your assumption on my education, you couldn't be further from the truth and it was one of you're 'brothers' that had me look at this forum because it was so typical of pathetic white trash people like yourself. Save the rah rah name calling everyone has heard before because you're a joke and probably had your girl taken by one of us and thats fine. As for transportation I'm pretty positive any one of my 3 vehicles or my motorcycle will put anything you have to shame. Job wise, I'm more than positive your paycheck, if you get one, is WELL below what i pay in taxes. BTW my girlfriend is white and an atty and before you say it, we didn't meet because she got me out of jail.
Stop the hate and realize that I'm writing this for fun and your sad ass really lives a pathetic life where you believe what you write and live is the way the world should be! So take your little country ass back to the barn and screw and goat a cow, your sister or cousin and brag about it at the local tractor pull. My fun is done!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Union Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christopher michael daniels 27 min Joe 3
Niki thiel is a heroin meth head 13 hr kinda trashy kind... 8
Mica Poe 21 hr Dinky 4
Jessica Leonard (Jan '10) Thu Frank 6
Delk Thu Sheknowsme 2
need info Wed unknown 3
Judy Gray Oct 17 Realtruth 5

West Union Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Union Mortgages