First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wondering

Herndon, VA

#1 Nov 8, 2012
what kinda guy? might be looking to hook up with him if he's decent! ;)
Gotta go

Lewis Center, OH

#2 Nov 9, 2012
Gag me!
zach

West Union, OH

#3 Nov 10, 2012
he's a nasty meth head so is ashleyy jones
ashleyy jones

Herndon, VA

#4 Nov 11, 2012
dustin is a great guy just so yu kno, "wondering.." but unfortunatly, he is taken by me!=) andd as for yu, ZACH! go to fu*king hell! you aint no body to be talking sh*t about me and dustin! you are a piece of sh*t SNITCH! who is a fu*king drug head... ha, go figure, all yu can do is talk sh*t on the internet! your words aren't going to affect us! go on about ya'lls business and stay out of ours! yu all are pathetic sitting around starting sh*t on this site! go crawl in a hole an do us all a favor, buddy! thanks for your time!
Amanda

United States

#5 Nov 11, 2012
Seriously zach i can't even believe you went that low.. really of all people your going to talk shit?? Ha you are pathetic you are worse then dustin ever was just because your trying to do something now don't judge others. Grow up.
ashleyy jones

Herndon, VA

#6 Nov 11, 2012
i agree with amanda!^^
Kate

United States

#7 Nov 21, 2012
Haha seriously what do you expect ashley when you wanna be a meth head you wanna say your not on drugs you know you can call the police station and they will tell you what ever you wanna know you even look like it you wanna cry because you have no friends hmmm i wounder why that probably because you like to stab them in the back right you can fool everyone else but not me smh even tho i hated you even i thought you were better than this proved me wrong
Dee

Chillicothe, OH

#8 Nov 21, 2012
Who in there right mind would even want Dustin? He don't even take care of his kid, he is a drug head, he don't work, and he steals wow that's a winner. I do believe he is still sitting in jail I don't know how Ash got out so fast.
ashleyy jones

Marion, OH

#9 Nov 21, 2012
kate, no one cares what you have to say... for real.. yeah. ppl make mistakes, so be it...
Dee, dustin is not a drug head... neither am i.. yes hes still in jail andd i only got out because the one who testified against us lied through his teeth, but i dont need to explain anything to youu.. get over your selves... this sh!t is so pathetic...
Kate

United States

#10 Nov 21, 2012
really if you didnt care then why would your mom write me on facebook??? and your not on drugs please tell that to someone who doesnt know you honey we both know im right even your mom knows it considering she deleted the stuff she posted on my wall I know a drug addict when i see one ashley you should know that of all people i mean come on you do know me best right???? we were friends for how long but this is the last thing im gonna say if you didnt screw over everyone like you do you wouldnt be the way you are now.....and make sure you tell your mom that you will NEVER be better than me Ive never been to jail Im still in school and i provide for me and my kids without having to steal it and ive never did a drug in my life i can pass a piss test can you???
ashleyy jones

Marion, OH

#11 Nov 21, 2012
as a matter of fact, yes i can pass a drug test! i havent done sh!t since i got into trouble.. i got away from adams county and im not going back.. ill just ruin my life there.. im doing good now and ima stay that way.. yes we use to be best friends.. but things change. people make mistakes annd learn from them.. yes i used to be on drugs kate.. but i dont need that life, i know that.. i wont go back to it either.. im bettering myself step by step.. yu dont have to keep talking sh!t about me and the things iv done.. im over it.. just leave it alone.. im not letting my past get to me anymore.. im moving on. thats all i can do is start over and do better with my life!
ashleyy jones

Marion, OH

#12 Nov 21, 2012
and i didnt kno my mom even talked to you! you dont have to keep trying to f*ck my life up by talking sh!t about me, kate...
Kate

United States

#13 Nov 21, 2012
I dont have to mess your life up you do that yourself and make one mistake??? as i recall there where 5 of them remember, i told you i wouldnt let it go and i wont but the main reason is because you swore on kyles life and lied like really dude you were like my sister i took you every where with me your sorrys and shit dont mean anything to me because you sure wasnt thinking about our friendship when you was messing with robert but you wanted to think about it after when i found out and was gonna beat your a*s right? and good for you your bettering yourself maybe it will actually last this time
ashleys mom

Cincinnati, OH

#14 Nov 22, 2012
yes kate i did msg u because u were dogging my baby! it was hard enough on all of us without your comments. we were good to you also. you stayed at our house alot too. it just made your day that she went to jail u put on facebook knowing i was your friend on there after i had msg u asking if you'd heard from her.i told you how upset i was. i was about to have a breakdown. but if you and ashley are working things out fine. it was just hard on me when i was going through hell to see how happy you was about it all. i never commented at all until i was told how you were talking about her on here.
ashleys mom

Cincinnati, OH

#15 Nov 22, 2012
by the way i put that on my sisters wall so she must have deleted it i didnt. as for ashley looking like a meth head everyone knows she has always been skinny. she's built and little just like her dad, has never hit 100lbs. and at 98lbs now the most she has ever weighed. and she has plenty of friends! she just don't hang out with drama queens. and the reason she is out of jail is because kurt beckham said on stand she didn't know it was evidence so judge foster said there wasn't enough evidence to bound her over to grand jury case dismissed. justin and another co-defendant was right there in court room with her so ask them!!! there is a chance she could still be indicted so all you haters may have something to be happy and start your shit again! i'm hoping and praying that don't happen as much as u are it does happen. only time will tell. she's doing great and got out of adams county, thank God! away from all you people trying to bring her down but she does not care what you people say anyway but me, as her mother am telling you haters extly how it is so theres the truth like it or not. yes its public record so go get the transcripts and see for yourselves!!!!!!!!!!
ashleyy jones

Marion, OH

#16 Nov 22, 2012
mom, ya dont have too explain sh!t to these ppl, for real... IM DONE HERE!!!! have fun talkin sh!t!!!!!!!!!!
Loser

Cincinnati, OH

#17 Nov 25, 2012
Dustin King and Justin Parker both in jail for meth...can you say freaking losers????
Crazy horse

Ashville, OH

#18 Nov 25, 2012
Loser wrote:
Dustin King and Justin Parker both in jail for meth...can you say freaking losers????
Losers losers losers Dustin especially,he deserves everything he gets ans if you want to better yourself Ashley drop the loser or you'll end up right back behind bars he's nothing but trouble
ashleyy jones

Marion, OH

#19 Nov 25, 2012
their not losers.. get your facts straight.. i can better myself and be with him. you ppl talkin sh!t are losers. does downgrading ppl make you all feel better about yourself, honestly??? get a life! they are GOOD ppl! F*** off!!
Amanda

United States

#20 Nov 25, 2012
Some people learn the hard way. Ashleyis a smart girl. No reason to talk shit. No one is perfect.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Union Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pastor Matt Young 1 hr Sniffles 12
destany jarvis 1 hr crazy 1
News Blanton rape, kidnapping trial continues at cou... 13 hr What do u k 3
chelsea akers (Aug '14) 14 hr Little Ricky 7
Joseph frost and son?? 15 hr Batman 2
3 year old Winchester boy drowns at Longs Retreat Sat Snakebit 2
Baton woman at WU Elementary Aug 26 Hard 2

West Union Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance