Im a mommy

Lewis Center, OH

#1 Aug 23, 2012
My husband and i are both looking for jobs. If you know of any and could help us then we would appriciate it. we need a job asap to support our family and our little boy. Thank you.
long time resident

Ray, OH

#2 Aug 24, 2012
Im a mommy wrote:
My husband and i are both looking for jobs. If you know of any and could help us then we would appriciate it. we need a job asap to support our family and our little boy. Thank you.
Wal-mart is hireing
crazy

Carroll, OH

#3 Aug 24, 2012
lol

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#4 Aug 25, 2012
If you're serious about the job thing, consider commuting. It's unfortunate that there isn't much closer to home, but if you want a to earn a nice living with comfort and security, check outside of the area. Eastgate's only an hour away and there's plenty around there besides the mall and restaurants. Good luck.
agree

United States

#5 Aug 25, 2012
if you wouldn't mind the drive to the eastgate area,you should not have a problem finding a job. you would not be on the road by yourself.32 is full of people from adams,brown,highland county heading that way every day. i have done it for twenty years.
im a mommy

Lewis Center, OH

#6 Aug 25, 2012
I realy never thought about eastgate. Although i have tride Georgetown, manchester, mt orab, west union, and maysville. I hate the fact that im going to have to move in order to have a job but thats prob whats going to have to be done. Thanks to both of you.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#7 Aug 25, 2012
im a mommy wrote:
I realy never thought about eastgate. Although i have tride Georgetown, manchester, mt orab, west union, and maysville. I hate the fact that im going to have to move in order to have a job but thats prob whats going to have to be done. Thanks to both of you.
I'm in the same boat as Agree. Been driving to Eastgate for the past right years (I had to find a job when my son was just 4 months old) and it's really not as far as a lot of people make it seem. If you want things to be different, you need to do something different than you've always done. Again, good luck to you. Anything worth having is worth the effort and patience you put into it.
a thought

Fletcher, OH

#8 Aug 26, 2012
mcdonalds in ripley is hiring if thats any help.
citizen on patrol

Flint, MI

#9 Sep 9, 2012
wal marts will be hiring christmas help soon
cupe

Hamersville, OH

#10 Sep 9, 2012
Mountain top stables are hireing you got to furnish your own shovel
cupe

Hamersville, OH

#11 Sep 9, 2012
what kind of a comfortable liveing would you find at eastgate after you spend 25.00 down and 25.00 back dont take much to please ya does it now sis .
mommy

Lynchburg, OH

#12 Sep 9, 2012
And where is this at?
cupe wrote:
mommy

Lynchburg, OH

#13 Sep 9, 2012
Moutain top tables? Never heard of it. Where is it located?
cupe wrote:
goch yall

United States

#14 Sep 10, 2012
long time resident wrote:
<quoted text>Wal-mart is hireing
u have to b on wealth fair to get a job there
goch yall

United States

#15 Sep 10, 2012
Get a job driving a big rig. I don't it for a little and easily cleared 1000 awk after insurance taxes and 401k
Anyone

Columbus, OH

#16 Sep 10, 2012
Dominos will apparently hire anyone.
mommy

Lynchburg, OH

#17 Sep 11, 2012
As of moutain top tables, I am on food stamps and wic but im trying to find a job so i can make a better life for my son so i can take care of him on my own. The only reason im on welfare right now is to take care of my family why im out of a job. So once agian where is that place at?? And where is this other place at that you mentioned?
goch yall wrote:
Get a job driving a big rig. I don't it for a little and easily cleared 1000 awk after insurance taxes and 401k

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Union Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
rat (Oct '15) 3 hr Truth 8
Kevin gaffin 10 hr Joey 114
Weekend defender 14 hr dea 14
Haley Stratton Tue Drfyhes 3
Chris Williams (Mar '11) Jul 26 pat 21
julie whaley (Sep '09) Jul 26 Fact 33
does anyone know mulholland family Jul 25 liltaz 1

West Union Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance