Dead beat dads
lol

AOL

#46 Oct 11, 2009
i have gave rome finfrock ever chance in the book to see his daugther and he acts like it is no big deal he has everything in the world to do with his other 4 children but nothing to do with our daughter which is shit but that is ok it is lost not mine
i will take care of her by my self i dont need his help i dont want is child support either all i have ever wanted is for him to have something to do with her and if he would do that i would drop his child support
Jusysayin

Miamisburg, OH

#47 Oct 13, 2009
you all like to get on here and down all the dads that dont pay....but let me ask you this.....what about the dads that pay there support and dont get to see there kids because the mom is drug attick bitch. What do you all have to say about that? My husband pays his support every month and is supposed to see his kids every weekend but the bitch wont let him. Would you want to pay support on kids that you dont see? What are you payin for. Then on top of that he pays his support and even buys them school clothes on top of it. But yes I do know how you feel about being owed and not getting it. I am owed over 5,000.00 and aint seen a dime. But I am just saying there are some out there that it is not only the dad but the mom too.
Jusysayin

Miamisburg, OH

#48 Oct 13, 2009
lol wrote:
i have gave rome finfrock ever chance in the book to see his daugther and he acts like it is no big deal he has everything in the world to do with his other 4 children but nothing to do with our daughter which is shit but that is ok it is lost not mine
i will take care of her by my self i dont need his help i dont want is child support either all i have ever wanted is for him to have something to do with her and if he would do that i would drop his child support
First of all "LOL", he dont really have anything to do with his 2 girls and I know that for a fact. So learn your facts befor you put something on here.
lol

AOL

#49 Nov 10, 2009
what ever he can do as he please's it is not like i care i wish he would give his rights up and just walk away it is not like he is in her life and never has been really and i don't care what he dose or dosent do with the other kids but when it comes to my daughter i am all she has ever had and i dont want his child support i dont need his help i mean he went around for the frist 3 years of her life telling everyone that she was not his daughter so that is fine with me she is mine and my soon to be hubbys daughter and we are moving her out of state cause when we are in the store she see's him he will not talk to her he acts like she is not there and that is said and how do you eplain that to a 8 year old now tell me that!!!!!! O yeah LISA i know better then that dont have to lie

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#50 Nov 11, 2009
I work 10 hrs a day -- minimum of 5 days a week. My ex took me back for a review and they lowered his support (if that's what you'd call it) to $50 a MONTH!!! and he don't even pay that!! Because I work and he doesn't. Add him to the LOOSER LIST. I have to carry health insurance and can't get any assistance with medical bills or groceries. Our son is now 17 and the weekends he goes to his dads, his dad has been letting him drink! What a great dad (sarcasm!!) He didn't want anything to do with him until he was about 10 or 12.. now he's his buddy and not his son. Add him to the LOOSER LIST again! I agree... once a POS, always a POS. Ain't that right STEVE?!?!
ohyeah

Cincinnati, OH

#51 Nov 17, 2009
lol wrote:
what ever he can do as he please's it is not like i care i wish he would give his rights up and just walk away it is not like he is in her life and never has been really and i don't care what he dose or dosent do with the other kids but when it comes to my daughter i am all she has ever had and i dont want his child support i dont need his help i mean he went around for the frist 3 years of her life telling everyone that she was not his daughter so that is fine with me she is mine and my soon to be hubbys daughter and we are moving her out of state cause when we are in the store she see's him he will not talk to her he acts like she is not there and that is said and how do you eplain that to a 8 year old now tell me that!!!!!! O yeah LISA i know better then that dont have to lie
if you know better then that then maybe u should talk to their mother.....they havent seen their dad since before they started school.....so i wasnt lying.....and u say u dont need his support but yet u try and take him to court everyother day to get more....okay

Since: Nov 09

Edison, NJ

#52 Nov 17, 2009
Sean Keating needs added he owes my son 46,312.42 I know it will never be paid. Hes already done a year in prison for felony non-support got out NEVER paid a dime but now hes doin 3yrs on drug charges.
West Union girl

Santa Barbara, CA

#53 Nov 19, 2009
Does anyone know Chris Hayslip his dad lives in bluecreek and mom in manchester and he is as worthless as they come thats 4 damn sure he does nothing 4 his poor lil kids.but thats okay cvz they got a good mother and step father
staten the facts

United States

#54 Nov 20, 2009
jane rome would have something to do with heather if you would let him but no it has to be your way or no he cant see her or you let him for a while then take her away as long as he does what you want then he can but if not then no and he will never sign his rights away someday you wont be able to call the shots and you say you dont want or need his money thats bullshit you are constantly complaining wanting more money or if he is late you wanna put him in jail but you have no room to put him down hell you gave your other daughter away and you gave your boys to their dad too how much child support do you pay?? Hell do you even see them?? So dont look down your nose at rome you are worse than he ever will be.
true

United States

#55 Nov 20, 2009
at least chris haslip pays his child support and he would love to see his kids hell m he would take them every weekend if you would just let him
West Union girl

Santa Barbara, CA

#56 Nov 21, 2009
Chris Hayslip from Blue Creek is a dead beat dad he doesnt c his kids or pay child support.All he worrys bout is his DRUGS....he has 2 wonderful child but he dont care 2 b a father he doesnt know how 2 b a father.I do know they have a mother that takes good care of them and loves them very much
West Union girl

Santa Barbara, CA

#57 Nov 21, 2009
For one who ever u r TRUE u dont have a clue what the hell u r talking about he is over 6000 behide in child support and has never been the father he should b and if u know him u know why he isnt allow 2 c mason and brooklynn.they r better off with out him they got a mother that loves them very much so if anyone has anything 2 say why dont they go tell danielle (muah)

Since: Nov 09

Miamisburg, OH

#58 Nov 21, 2009
yea i know dead beat dads...... i know this one who left his own son with his step mom and didnt even tell his son bye or i love u
wtf

Evansville, IN

#59 Nov 21, 2009
staten the facts wrote:
jane rome would have something to do with heather if you would let him but no it has to be your way or no he cant see her or you let him for a while then take her away as long as he does what you want then he can but if not then no and he will never sign his rights away someday you wont be able to call the shots and you say you dont want or need his money thats bullshit you are constantly complaining wanting more money or if he is late you wanna put him in jail but you have no room to put him down hell you gave your other daughter away and you gave your boys to their dad too how much child support do you pay?? Hell do you even see them?? So dont look down your nose at rome you are worse than he ever will be.
you dont know that facts and no i never gave any of my kids up i see my youngest daughter and my boys when there father will let me but that is ok they have always got cps on there ass and they dont know hoe m\to make the kids mine so how bout this mine your own bussiness..... and one more thing rome has nothing to do with her and i told him just to let me know and i would drop her off anywhere of his choice and so he can see her just name the date and time and he never has done it.....so stay out of it
staten the facts

United States

#60 Nov 21, 2009
Jane I do no what Im talking about Im talking about you and you dont see your kids and you dont do nothing for them and if you are not alloud to see your boys Im sure their father has good reasons
Justsaying

Miamisburg, OH

#61 Nov 22, 2009
The only way Jane will let Rome see Heather is if he sleeps with her. We all know that. And that is just sick. They are both gross. He dont brush his nasty teeth and her puss probably smells like a can of tuna. They both need to take a bath. And jane you are one of those mothers that like to use your kids as a grudge. We all know that. You are just as much of a peice of shit as he is. Just admit it. It will make it easier if you do!! You dont have to lie to yourseld anymore!!! THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE!!!
get-r-done

Miamisburg, OH

#62 Nov 22, 2009
okay
Darrah

United States

#63 Nov 23, 2009
West Union girl wrote:
Chris Hayslip from Blue Creek is a dead beat dad he doesnt c his kids or pay child support.All he worrys bout is his DRUGS....he has 2 wonderful child but he dont care 2 b a father he doesnt know how 2 b a father.I do know they have a mother that takes good care of them and loves them very much
WRONG! First of all, Chris Hayslip is for a fact paying his back child support. So, get your story straight before you go running your mouth about him. EVERY week when he gets paid, half of his pay goes towards his two children. If Chris was such a dead beat dad, then tell me why Danielle would go back & have a second kid with him TWO years down the road? Second of all, Chris lives at my house and when he aint workin he's home, SOBER. I wonder which parent would piss clean in court? By the way honey, taking good care of the kids would be busting your ass at a 9 to 5 job, not collecting money from Job and Family Services!
DANIELLE

Lawrenceburg, IN

#65 Nov 26, 2009
Darrah wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG! First of all, Chris Hayslip is for a fact paying his back child support. So, get your story straight before you go running your mouth about him. EVERY week when he gets paid, half of his pay goes towards his two children. If Chris was such a dead beat dad, then tell me why Danielle would go back & have a second kid with him TWO years down the road? Second of all, Chris lives at my house and when he aint workin he's home, SOBER. I wonder which parent would piss clean in court? By the way honey, taking good care of the kids would be busting your ass at a 9 to 5 job, not IM collecting money from Job and Family Services!
IM GONNA TELL U SOMETHING YOU DONT KNOW ME SO U NEED TO STOP TRASH TALKING ME!!!AND AS 4 ME GOING BACK 2 YEARS DOWN THE ROAD I WAS YOUNG AND DUMB THATS 4 DAMN SURE BUT I WOULDNT CHANGE MY KIDS JUST THERE FATHER!!!!I TALKED 2 U ALREADY AND TOLD U BOUT ALL THIS SHIT!!! I WILL PROVE 2 U WHEN I GET HOME FROM CHILDRENS WITH MY BABY THEN TRASH TALK ME
omg

San Antonio, TX

#66 Nov 26, 2009
Jusysayin wrote:
you all like to get on here and down all the dads that dont pay....but let me ask you this.....what about the dads that pay there support and dont get to see there kids because the mom is drug attick bitch. What do you all have to say about that? My husband pays his support every month and is supposed to see his kids every weekend but the bitch wont let him. Would you want to pay support on kids that you dont see? What are you payin for. Then on top of that he pays his support and even buys them school clothes on top of it. But yes I do know how you feel about being owed and not getting it. I am owed over 5,000.00 and aint seen a dime. But I am just saying there are some out there that it is not only the dad but the mom too.
Isn't that the truth.My husband is in the same boat.He pays child support owes no back pay.But she still keeps the child away for no reason other than she is mad drug addict.Were taking her to court but doubt they'll do anything.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Union Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I,m takin you to court . 11 min Lynx garage boys 9
Where do people hang out around here? 9 hr CuriousCat 1
Poll Who has the biggest? (Feb '10) Wed yea 136
Alexa Breeze and Travis Spires Wed Kali 2
Need some fire Wed Ding dong 2
rj,k.l.gnb Wed sdffdsfgn 3
Eric yates cheating on Krystal already! Tue Whatsup 3

West Union Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Union Mortgages