Amelia, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2009

Judged:

i go out of my way to do what i can, i think i am to the point of staying away. she talks about me to other people, she tells people i am a stuck up, but because i got my shit in order with my child, and keep my life in check, i am stuck up.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2009

Judged:

Don't get too down. Just remember, you can choose your friends but you can't choose your parents. If ur a good mom and a good person... every 1 will know it! It will make her look bad 2 other people ... they will c it. Keep being a good mom. There r 2 few of them!
Crystal

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2009

Judged:

Dont feel bad my own mom treats my like sh-t 2 yesterday morning she let my step dad talk 2 me like i was nothing and later on she started her mouth on me telling me i drink to much and i need to go to rehab cuz i have a drug problem which i dont. Pretty f**ked up huh?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2009

Parents need to be parents not friends to their kids. I would never let my husband (their step dad) talk to my boys that way. I love him dearly but I love my kids more. Just remember, the ability to give birth doesn't make you a good parent. Keep your chin up, maybe one day she will realize what she's doing to you. When you point the finger at someone else, the other fingers are pointing right back at you! Good luck with your situation....
West Union member

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2009

Judged:

i guess it sounds like you would be happier with no mom let me tell you mine has been gone many years and i sure wish she was here telling me what all i am doing wrong i guess when your young you just think there talking and dont know nothing but do you think they would really waste there time if they didnt care and as far as your stepdad he loves your mom and doesnt like the way you talk to her someday you will understand
hurtingheart

Amelia, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2009

yeah parents will parents, but your step dad needs to be more respectful. My mom was an alcoholic my whole life, so I grew up pretty rough. I always knew when I become a parent, I would be an awesome mom, because I didn't want my children to ever be faced with or influenced by the things and people my mom drug in the house. My mom would literally take strangers in, not knowing some of them had the wrong intentions. She was abusive too, but I still love my mom. It just sucks that I cant have a relationship with her. I try, but we have such different viewpoints. I guess you can say I learned from her mistakes. "judge not yet by her ways, but by the creatures in which she gave birth, for you will find what resides in her heart"
West Union member

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2009

hurtingheart i am so glad you learned from your mom and not lived it over so many always have a chip on there shoulders and thinks the world owes them something cause they was treated so bad good for you i liked the way you worded it
Sally

Davenport, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2009

Judged:

Crystal wrote:
Dont feel bad my own mom treats my like sh-t 2 yesterday morning she let my step dad talk 2 me like i was nothing and later on she started her mouth on me telling me i drink to much and i need to go to rehab cuz i have a drug problem which i dont. Pretty f**ked up huh?
suduce your step dad and sleep wih him behind your moms back. I did and every time i hear her in there moaning and slurping, I'm wondering if she likes how I taste.lol
Sally

Davenport, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2009

Oh yeah dump her shampoo out and replace it with hair remover when she starts feeling the water start rising up around her ankles and finally opens her eyes in the shower she will have something else to start worrying about besides being mean to you.
My mom and I now have a better understanding of how things are going to work around here from now on.and when the swelling starts going down in both my eyes I may be able to get back into the swing of school where I belong.
inbreadbastards

Amelia, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2009

thats crazy! I cant believe what the hell was just said by Sally, lol... let me get this straight "you sleep with your Step dad? Put hair remover in your moms shampoo... your still in school, and you have black eyes because your mom beat the shit out of you, because you deserve it!!!" Sounds like momma needs to rid herself of both of you, maybe then you and your step daddy can be together. Sick fuckers!
oLd BlUe EyEs

Davenport, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2009

inbreadbastards wrote:
thats crazy! I cant believe what the hell was just said by Sally, lol... let me get this straight "you sleep with your Step dad? Put hair remover in your moms shampoo... your still in school, and you have black eyes because your mom beat the shit out of you, because you deserve it!!!" Sounds like momma needs to rid herself of both of you, maybe then you and your step daddy can be together. Sick fuckers!
Not any more dumber than the topic

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2009

hey you need to mind your own business and her mom is trying to help crystal get her kids back the only person i c trying to get the kids back is the biological father so all u drama queens get the f**k out of it posted by everybody on the hill
Hersister

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2009

Judged:

Sally ur a sick bit@h u need ur as@ beat u talk shit tellin her to sleep wit her step dad and do that stuff to my mom and if i knew who u was u wouldnt be talkin at all cuz id knock ur teeth down ur throat so keep talkin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2009

Judged:

listen here SALLY we dont know who u r but u r a sick bitch 4 even sleeping with ur step dad and 4 u to tell crystal to do that shit to her mom that cares 4 her u r a fucking bitch i can not believe u would tell her to do something like that i can not believe that u r that sick yes maybe the only reason your mom does claim me as her daughter is because u quit careing 4 everybody but ur self i can not believe u would say something like that about me crystal i thought that u liked me but i guess wrong but i still care about u and u need to straighten up and really focus on getting ur kids back we all want to c them again we all love them so it is ur decision so make a wise one

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2009

hey sally this is crystals mom you don't know shit about me so don't run your mouth my daughters just pissed because i don't jump for her every time she needs me as for me not carin about her i do i've paid her bills got food when she was hungry even bailed her out of jail i've done more for her then my other five kids she's hit me several times because she was drunk i never hit her back and as for her step dad he don't like the fact that she has'nt made any attemts to see her kids the only thing she cares about is her boyfriend so don't be talkin shit about me mind your own fuckin business if u got problem come to manchester
crystal

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2009

Judged:

you know what shandi i think you need to keep your nose out of it cuz if i remember you dont even have your daughter cuz your grandma does your grandma takes care of her cuz your to inmature you say you want a kid by my brother how is that gonna happen when you cant even take care of your self if you ask me i think you are just trying to trap my brother cuz he can do way better then your ass oh and by the way ass holes i am doin everything i need to do NO HELP FROM U'S
HELL NO

Davenport, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2009

bigmama324 wrote:
listen here SALLY we dont know who u r but u r a sick bitch 4 even sleeping with ur step dad and 4 u to tell crystal to do that shit to her mom that cares 4 her u r a fucking bitch i can not believe u would tell her to do something like that i can not believe that u r that sick yes maybe the only reason your mom does claim me as her daughter is because u quit careing 4 everybody but ur self i can not believe u would say something like that about me crystal i thought that u liked me but i guess wrong but i still care about u and u need to straighten up and really focus on getting ur kids back we all want to c them again we all love them so it is ur decision so make a wise one
you should really stick with texting your little high school friends,do you really think grown ups are going to read your drivel ur retarded pos lol lmfao
im me

Alice, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2011

Lmao try living with my mom. All day long she has me doing chores and she doesnt ask them to be done, she demands it and it better be the second she tells you because shel flip if you dont hury. She always hangs with my aunt nd they drink together and go to the mall and all that good stuff. Ha the last time she took me anywere was.. I cant even remember. I asked her how come she never wants to chill with me or take me places or buy me things or make me dinner or help me wash my clothes or dishes for once. I mean shit.. i cant even wake up to a breakfast plate in the morning from my lovely mom or even lunch. Ive never had that mother/son life. She never pays attention to the things i like or anything that makes me happy, its all about her and my stupid aunt and he daughter. Man they do everything together i just want a relationship with my mom before i go off to the military in 2 years.. I might not even come back.
Anonymous

Bradenton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2011

im me wrote:
Lmao try living with my mom. All day long she has me doing chores and she doesnt ask them to be done, she demands it and it better be the second she tells you because shel flip if you dont hury. She always hangs with my aunt nd they drink together and go to the mall and all that good stuff. Ha the last time she took me anywere was.. I cant even remember. I asked her how come she never wants to chill with me or take me places or buy me things or make me dinner or help me wash my clothes or dishes for once. I mean shit.. i cant even wake up to a breakfast plate in the morning from my lovely mom or even lunch. Ive never had that mother/son life. She never pays attention to the things i like or anything that makes me happy, its all about her and my stupid aunt and he daughter. Man they do everything together i just want a relationship with my mom before i go off to the military in 2 years.. I might not even come back.
that is so sad god bless you im so sorry for you,look forward not back at least u r making something out of yourself,trust in god he will help you threw,
true that

West Union, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2011

i got an idea how about you stop postin stuff on here about your life?? EVERYONE because it only makes people laugh at you when they see you cause eeven tho you don't put your name on here most ppl no EXACTLY who you are..if you have a personal problem go to a d.a.m.n shrink about it instead of getting confidence from talkin to strangers about your problems on here i'ts weird!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of51
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the West Union Forum right now

Search the West Union Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 13 hr ha ha 25,331
who is the girl in the purple cobalt 15 hr The Joker 7
ron duffy 17 hr rainbow 21
tanna wheeler 18 hr joey3 1
Adams County Jail Treatment of Prisoners (Feb '13) 21 hr been there 36
crystal jones Thu Randolph 9
Miranda puckett/McCarty Thu Randolph 12
•••
•••