stray dogs in my yard
in town

Troy, OH

#1 Aug 26, 2012
leash law??? better keep them on it,dont like strays taken a dip in my kids pool!!!!namely a brown boxer....
Correct

Cincinnati, OH

#2 Aug 26, 2012
Is it the black dog and small tan dog? The black dog growled at me.
in town

Troy, OH

#3 Aug 26, 2012
no brown cropped tail..was a mut in the back yard the other day,scraggly looking thing.
Tonia

Hamersville, OH

#4 Aug 26, 2012
If they're strays call the pound.
in town

Troy, OH

#5 Aug 26, 2012
like someone will be here before they run off??they run as soon as i open the door.no callars so who would the pound call??
Tonia

Hamersville, OH

#6 Aug 27, 2012
My fiancee is related to the guy that runs the pound.. I'm sure he'd look around to try to find them. Even though the pound is very crowded at least it's a no-kill and they'll be taken care of and not be bothering others. You never know if they're aggressive or not. If they run off that means they'd probably be afraid of people and when a dog is afraid it'll become aggressive so I wouldn't want a kid to corner any of them. I definitely wouldn't want them getting in my kids pool either because they could have mange or anything. Good luck.
strung out trash

Westland, MI

#7 Aug 28, 2012
I hope the dog warden gets them. Little f@$kers keep dragging my trash all over my yard. Hope they don't catch me on a bad day, or may be 2 dead dogs!
ol d man

United States

#8 Aug 28, 2012
dont coll paul he well chagre you 10.00 for comeing around to look
citizen on patrol

Flint, MI

#9 Sep 9, 2012
your taxes is suppose to pay the dog warden not you
cupe

Hamersville, OH

#10 Sep 9, 2012
Oh shame on you he just wanted to use you yard to take a dump.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Union Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
vhbbjbgnbweewwwsvf 44 min jdjdvjvebv 1
I,m takin you to court . 55 min mybaby 1
amy minton (Jun '11) 1 hr mybaby 21
Eric yates cheating on Krystal already! 10 hr Jan de man 1
Kevin gaffin 12 hr Vet1 71
Poll Who has the biggest? (Feb '10) Fri Ash nicole 133
Gregory spencer (Mar '15) Fri Big daddy 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Union Mortgages