yes what do u wannt to know,,
hopefull

Fairfield, OH

#3 Oct 1, 2009
anything what kind of person is he
A Friend

Newtown, PA

#4 Oct 1, 2009
I will tell you this he has been best friends with my husband since grade school. Now he is on drugs so bad he does not care who he screws over. He borrowed my husbands 4-wheelers ramps and never returned them because he sold them to get drug money. He would be a really good guy if he would get off the drugs.
hopefull

Fairfield, OH

#5 Oct 2, 2009
well i do know that he is clean now and i hope you get the ramps back and i hope you and your husband can forgive him because i know it is a disease and its not a easy one to get over so i hope you and your husband can be there for him to try to work past it GOOD LUCK!!!
hopefull

Fairfield, OH

#6 Oct 2, 2009
does he have a girlfriend or wife
A Friend

Dubois, IN

#7 Oct 2, 2009
hopefull wrote:
well i do know that he is clean now and i hope you get the ramps back and i hope you and your husband can forgive him because i know it is a disease and its not a easy one to get over so i hope you and your husband can be there for him to try to work past it GOOD LUCK!!!
I really hope he is off drugs because he is a really good person. How long has he been clean and how did he do it?
Beaver

Dubois, IN

#9 Oct 2, 2009
whoever I mean
hopefull

Fairfield, OH

#10 Oct 2, 2009
for 3 months and he is still doing really well r u his friend or just know him
Beaver

Souderton, PA

#11 Oct 6, 2009
I have been friends with him for over 20 years and since he has gone down hill he avoids me. I would really like to be there for him but since he took my ramps and did not return them he will not talk to me. I hope he is doing good and would get a hold of me.

Brad.
social

Fairfield, OH

#12 Oct 10, 2009
man i graduated wit both jay and brad and they were like brothers sure hope they can work things out and jay gets the help he needs. would like to hang out wit them boys again!
kiss it

Fairfield, OH

#13 Oct 12, 2009
i think he is a piece of shit he doesn"t support his kids never works and i don't think he is clean i think he can hide it beter than you think if his mother would quit giving and making him think he is ok than i'm pretty sure he could grow up
wytch

Fairfield, OH

#14 Oct 17, 2009
i just no he can hide alot his girlfriend doesnt no he is seeing someome else he is going to take the kids away from her because and she told me i no who he is seeing
help

Fairfield, OH

#15 Oct 19, 2009
this is his girlfriend and you are stupid because he is with me everyday so get a life and if you have something else to say im in peebles all the time come see me
help

Fairfield, OH

#16 Oct 21, 2009
bla
the truth

Fairfield, OH

#17 Oct 21, 2009
hopefull wrote:
for 3 months and he is still doing really well r u his friend or just know him
i thought you said jay is clean i just saw him at a dealers house not even a hour or so ago
shut ur hole

Fairfield, OH

#18 Oct 21, 2009
the truth wrote:
<quoted text>i thought you said jay is clean i just saw him at a dealers house not even a hour or so ago
Your a damn liar!! He is one of my BEST friends since we were eleventeen and i saw him a few days ago and he is doing GREAT!! I'm sooo PROUD of him :)
good

Fairfield, OH

#19 Oct 22, 2009
shut ur hole wrote:
<quoted text>
Your a damn liar!! He is one of my BEST friends since we were eleventeen and i saw him a few days ago and he is doing GREAT!! I'm sooo PROUD of him :)
Is eleventeen a new age these days? lol I believe your teens start at thirteen ! lol
the truth

Fairfield, OH

#20 Oct 22, 2009
well i know him better than anyone so dont call me a liar and i think its funny that your stupid enough to believe him drug addicts are liars [email protected] and if you want to tell me who you are i will gladly come to you and say it to your face nobody knows him like meeee
what

Fairfield, OH

#21 Oct 22, 2009
good wrote:
<quoted text>Is eleventeen a new age these days? lol I believe your teens start at thirteen ! lol
ELEVENTEEN is a word we use for IMMATURE jackasses!! Can't believe you've never heard that terminology..get with the 2000s DUMBASS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Union Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Who has the biggest? (Feb '10) 32 min The Man 134
Eric yates cheating on Krystal already! 35 min Ash nicole 2
Amber Adams 2 hr Crazy 3
I,m takin you to court . 17 hr defender of the kids 3
vhbbjbgnbweewwwsvf Sun jdjdvjvebv 1
amy minton (Jun '11) Sun mybaby 21
Kevin gaffin Sat Vet1 71
More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Union Mortgages