jody spires shivley
town man

United States

#1 Oct 3, 2009
jody spires is a lynx slut.doing larry combis.chuck has no clue.she likes the boys in lynx.and on hamtion road
NoKidding

AOL

#2 Oct 3, 2009
Its most likely more than just Lynx wouldn't ya think?
I'm sure there are more than just him.....I am sure the spouses wouldn't appreciate this being online but who knows the real story, maybe they do know.
Noone knows what goes on behind closed doors but then on the other hand.....things seen with thine own eyes, one knows :)
Perhaps the spouses should open thier eyes if they really wanted to know what was going on!!
Michelle J

Philadelphia, PA

#3 Oct 3, 2009
i like jodi and chuck they are good people and if this is true i doubt chuck would want to find out about it this way. if you have a problem with her and want him to know why dont you say it to his face. i doubt you will.
lynx citizen

United States

#4 Oct 4, 2009
hell chuck is a piece of crap just like his wife i seen that first hand at hickory he couldnt even take joe abbott on wtf?
michelle j

Philadelphia, PA

#5 Oct 4, 2009
lynx citizen wrote:
hell chuck is a piece of crap just like his wife i seen that first hand at hickory he couldnt even take joe abbott on wtf?
who cares who he can fight he is a good person. he has worked for my family for years!! im just saying if his wife is doing all this someone should tell him to his face not let him find out this way. man up and tell him the truth to his face.
none of your business

United States

#7 Jan 24, 2010
She is my cousin. She would not hurt her family. She is good to her girls and I think you all need to quit talkin crap!!!!!!!!!!
bob jones

United States

#9 Sep 7, 2010
she walks like a clydsdale...surprised her hips haven't popped out of place dozens of times. she works at the manor and she flirts with anything that has a penis including the fat old ambulance drivers. it's disgusting.
Tips

AOL

#10 Sep 7, 2010
Maybe she works for tips.....
uhhh stupid people

United States

#11 Mar 8, 2011
Leave her alone you dumb a**es!
lynx

United States

#12 Mar 16, 2011
who ever on here with the lynx citizen name if ur from lynx u need to get to get the hell out we stick together around here and who cares if she like peter im sure chuck likes pussy to so leave them alone and thats all folks oh yeah michelle i luv ya girl anit seen ya in year or so im sure u know me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Union Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mikeys restaurant (Oct '10) 1 hr Donny 12
jody mendenhall (Aug '10) 2 hr Lucky 43
Old wayside inn 15 hr Is she single 5
west union basketball (Dec '11) Mon Laura 93
Mercedes Around Town May 18 Dano 3
my own mom treats me like shit (Nov '09) May 17 cassiereq 62
wuhs teacher May 17 Donovan 7

West Union Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance