First Prev
of 2
Next Last
the man

United States

#1 Apr 1, 2011
I thought I was going some wear NOT dumass Im going to f*ck ur world U just wait and see because I no all the right people so I would be picking ur tomb stone out.P.S.Mexico was great u dumass.
who what

Ellicott City, MD

#2 Apr 1, 2011
who the hell is this jughead guy?
begins with an s

Cincinnati, OH

#3 Apr 1, 2011
who what wrote:
who the hell is this jughead guy?
i dont know who jughead is buy I know who you are
last word

United States

#4 Apr 5, 2011
I will put you 6ft under and her before you or her see one red cent,so come on its play for keeps you got the balls this is real life you only live once!
LOL

Troy, OH

#5 Apr 5, 2011
Looks like Mr. May received his divorce court order, continue to make threats, that is all you have, incase you have forgot already, you can't take an a$$ beating very well so act like you have some sence and shut the crap up. Harrassing and threating children is an all time low for you. It is also the worst mistake you could have ever made!! You have no idea what being a parent is, sorry to say you were never a father you are simply a sperm donor. LEAVE the CHILDREN out of your crazy world. And remember the situation you are living in, you created all by your self!! At some point in your life you need to accept responsibility for your actions. And the sooner you and your family learn that the better off you will be.
lay down

Troy, OH

#6 Apr 5, 2011
sounds to me dennis you should quit y your ahead i think you know where he is if you want another hospital visit go get you some
first class

United States

#7 Apr 5, 2011
LOL wrote:
Looks like Mr. May received his divorce court order, continue to make threats, that is all you have, incase you have forgot already, you can't take an a$$ beating very well so act like you have some sence and shut the crap up. Harrassing and threating children is an all time low for you. It is also the worst mistake you could have ever made!! You have no idea what being a parent is, sorry to say you were never a father you are simply a sperm donor. LEAVE the CHILDREN out of your crazy world. And remember the situation you are living in, you created all by your self!! At some point in your life you need to accept responsibility for your actions. And the sooner you and your family learn that the better off you will be.
Wh*re I started f^*king when I was 12yrs and I learned it was a woman world buy f^*king over man,for there money to send my kids to school on them,my mom show me how to do years a go like she did,make a man feel sorry for you and they will do anything you want so I'm a wh*re and my daughter and son will be to I show them the ropes to life,nothing is free till you f^*k a man over,show me the money AMY A MAY
LOL

Troy, OH

#8 Apr 5, 2011
first class wrote:
<quoted text>Wh*re I started f^*king when I was 12yrs and I learned it was a woman world buy f^*king over man,for there money to send my kids to school on them,my mom show me how to do years a go like she did,make a man feel sorry for you and they will do anything you want so I'm a wh*re and my daughter and son will be to I show them the ropes to life,nothing is free till you f^*k a man over,show me the money AMY A MAY
Mr.Dennis May, you continue to show everyone just how ignorant you are! First thing you should do is invest in a spell check program. Or at least try waiting till you are sober to get on here and type your stupid thoughts, then we all might have half a chance to figure out what you are trying to say, not that it really matters. The entire county just laughs and you and they all consider the source when they read you post :)
I need money Amy

United States

#9 Apr 5, 2011
first class wrote:
<quoted text>Wh*re I started f^*king when I was 12yrs and I learned it was a woman world buy f^*king over man,for there money to send my kids to school on them,my mom show me how to do years a go like she did,make a man feel sorry for you and they will do anything you want so I'm a wh*re and my daughter and son will be to I show them the ropes to life,nothing is free till you f^*k a man over,show me the money AMY A MAY
My daughter want go to U.C.are they a man out there that will pay for it,If they are just give me a call at 937 five five four 8523 I no how to please you for the money!
Hey

United States

#10 Apr 5, 2011
If you to put a stop to this just come on out?LOL
a girl that knows

Dover, MA

#11 Apr 5, 2011
Amy, doesnt troy give you what you want ort is that reason you keep taking from Dennis? You have taken his dreams, his business, his life and even his DAUGHTER! Maybe Dennis would move on if he had some money to move on with. Everyone knows what you left with the first day you moved out so stop acting like the victim. You knew the kind of person Dennis was when you married him, so stop acting like a wounded ex-wife! You know everyone says Dennis lies, cheats, and steals, well its sounds to me like you just took his place.
a girl that knows

Dover, MA

#12 Apr 5, 2011
Amy, doesnt Troy give you what you want or is that the reason you feel the need to keep taking from Dennis? You have taken his dreams, his business, his life, and even his DAUGHTER! Maybe Dennis would move on with his life if he had some money to move on with. Everyone knows what you left with the first day you moved out so stop acting like a victim. You knew the kind of person Dennis was when you married him so stop acting like a wounded ex-wife. You know everyone says Dennis lies, cheats, and steals but it sounds to me like you just took his place.
Someone who knows alot

Troy, OH

#13 Apr 5, 2011
a girl that knows wrote:
Amy, doesnt Troy give you what you want or is that the reason you feel the need to keep taking from Dennis? You have taken his dreams, his business, his life, and even his DAUGHTER! Maybe Dennis would move on with his life if he had some money to move on with. Everyone knows what you left with the first day you moved out so stop acting like a victim. You knew the kind of person Dennis was when you married him so stop acting like a wounded ex-wife. You know everyone says Dennis lies, cheats, and teals but it sounds to me like you just took his place.
For someone who claims to know so much, you really need to gather your facts. No one took anything from him, she left with nothing he caused everything he is dealing with. As far as his daughter, he is the piece of $hit that walked away from her and his son! But as mentally unstable as he is they are alot better off. And believe me as far as EVERYONE saying that he lies, steals, and cheats, everyone of these have been proven. If you need help gathering your facts, there are plenty available at the Adams County Sheriff's Department as well as the Adams County courthouse. And finally this is not Amy, but I know her well enough to know that the best thing she ever done was get her and all the children including the one he wants to claim as his away. So sit back drink you another one and try to come up with something a little bit more intelligent.
you are warped

Cincinnati, OH

#14 Apr 6, 2011
Someone who knows alot wrote:
<quoted text>
For someone who claims to know so much, you really need to gather your facts. No one took anything from him, she left with nothing he caused everything he is dealing with. As far as his daughter, he is the piece of $hit that walked away from her and his son! But as mentally unstable as he is they are alot better off. And believe me as far as EVERYONE saying that he lies, steals, and cheats, everyone of these have been proven. If you need help gathering your facts, there are plenty available at the Adams County Sheriff's Department as well as the Adams County courthouse. And finally this is not Amy, but I know her well enough to know that the best thing she ever done was get her and all the children including the one he wants to claim as his away. So sit back drink you another one and try to come up with something a little bit more intelligent.
Everyone feels so sorry for kids that have to be hurt by you.
Poor kids. what kind of mother.
giter done

United States

#15 Jan 3, 2012
Hey jughead u want ur trailer and metal back come and get it LMAFO
giter done

United States

#16 Jan 3, 2012
And more to come
Troy Davis

United States

#17 Jan 13, 2012
She hate the Budweiser Shack that sits on the road U need me to sould u how to do some excavating?
chicken shi-

Troy, OH

#18 Jan 13, 2012
come on down and see me cuase you need to man up and stop going there when no one is home u piece of shi$
u hit the nail on thehead

United States

#19 Jan 13, 2012
chicken shi- wrote:
come on down and see me cuase you need to man up and stop going there when no one is home u piece of shi$
He's got the biggest mouth and head in town and no a$$
around

United States

#20 Jan 13, 2012
Somebody show him how to put a roof on please

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Union Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Adams Rural Electric (Mar '10) 3 hr Rick C 150
Ashley Elizabeth Day 5 hr lol 1
Cruisers diner waitresses Sat Laffy 2
Matt Young is back Fri Gods Judgment 4
What are your favorite Adams county businesses??? (Feb '17) Nov 16 Yo yo 7
Any liberals living in Adams county? Nov 16 Just a thought 3
Chad Spires Nov 14 Goodtimes 5

West Union Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Union Mortgages