Donovan Fite Indicted by Adams Co Gra...

Donovan Fite Indicted by Adams Co Grand Jury

Posted in the West Union Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
eye4an eye

Miamisburg, OH

#2 Nov 10, 2009
he did it alone wanted drugs that bo or gina didnt have so shot bo point blank and then all kinds stuff to her ..she put up a good fight even after he shot her! then he said aliens did it he did it she did it but it was him..then he detoxed in a.c.jail seeing dead people? well now it is murder on both lets hope the a.c cops dont screw this one up.shit he took in a shotgun two bullits two people planed it,,hope he gets his.should have the samedone to him..na thatd be too good for him.
dna

Miamisburg, OH

#3 Nov 10, 2009
yes and he left lots of me around to prove it.see ya..
Manchester Man

Miamisburg, OH

#4 Nov 10, 2009
dna wrote:
yes and he left lots of me around to prove it.see ya..
what lol he left his blood is that what you are sayin
whatever

Bronx, NY

#6 Nov 10, 2009
you guys have nuthing better to do then to get on here an lie just shut the helll up
needingsomeanswe rs

Lebanon, KY

#7 Nov 10, 2009
he didnt do this, and hopefully someone will figure that out before he goes to prison. he has been through too much already, i feel bad for bo and gina's familys, but i have known donovan his entire life and he didnt do this. he admitted to it only because his family and mother was threatened, and to save their lives he took the blame. as for the alien story, that is so not true. you should really get your story sraight before you put your opinion in.
Crap

Fairfield, OH

#8 Nov 10, 2009
needingsomeanswers wrote:
he didnt do this, and hopefully someone will figure that out before he goes to prison. he has been through too much already, i feel bad for bo and gina's familys, but i have known donovan his entire life and he didnt do this. he admitted to it only because his family and mother was threatened, and to save their lives he took the blame. as for the alien story, that is so not true. you should really get your story sraight before you put your opinion in.
When is everyone gonna see what drugs will do to your lives ?!NEVER ? How many peoples lives are beening ruined every minute one way or another by drugs? Hell no I'm not taking the blame for taking someones life if I didn't do it ! I may not tell who did it(if I knew) but I'm not admitting to doing it if I didn't!Take a lesson from this people stop doing these drugs !
needingsomeanswe rs

Lebanon, KY

#9 Nov 10, 2009
When is everyone gonna see what drugs will do to your lives ?!NEVER ? How many peoples lives are beening ruined every minute one way or another by drugs? Hell no I'm not taking the blame for taking someones life if I didn't do it ! I may not tell who did it(if I knew) but I'm not admitting to doing it if I didn't!Take a lesson from this people stop doing these drugs !

ok that may be true in some cases, but if it was you, whos life would be more important to you, yours or your g/f and unborn child and your mothers. im sorry to say, but my choice just may be the same as his. yes its true that he has done alot of things(drugs), but he is still a good kid. and he had alot goin for him. if he had something to do with this, i agree he needs to be punished, but life in prison for something he didnt do is beyond wrong. there are several people who know exactly who has done this to bo and ginas family. and i promise it will all come out in the wash.(so to speak) and the thing is, there is so much more to this story than everyone wants to let out, like the fact that his blood was no where in the house or around the house. it just pissses me off to know that people are willing to lynch a man, before they even know if he really committed the crime.
tooth for tooth

Anderson, SC

#10 Nov 21, 2009
eye4an eye wrote:
he did it alone wanted drugs that bo or gina didnt have so shot bo point blank and then all kinds stuff to her ..she put up a good fight even after he shot her! then he said aliens did it he did it she did it but it was him..then he detoxed in a.c.jail seeing dead people? well now it is murder on both lets hope the a.c cops dont screw this one up.shit he took in a shotgun two bullits two people planed it,,hope he gets his.should have the samedone to him..na thatd be too good for him.
how ya know was ya there????? don't give too much up were on to you!!!!!
christina 510

Newtown Square, PA

#11 Nov 27, 2009
come on people leave him alone. he didnt do it if you knew him you would have known him on and off drugs and would have just thought he was tired. he couldnt have done it. quit talkin unless you were there then again if you were maybe you should be in jail.
truth

Anderson, SC

#12 Nov 29, 2009
christina 510 wrote:
come on people leave him alone. he didnt do it if you knew him you would have known him on and off drugs and would have just thought he was tired. he couldnt have done it. quit talkin unless you were there then again if you were maybe you should be in jail.
thanks christina i guess you knew him well to. thing about it is he was set up in the biggest way and everyone knows it. he and his family was so threatened... but what they don't know is his family will never give up no matter where he is.. they know and just waiting for the right time. safety is a big issue right now lord knows the law won't help. looks like bo and gina's family would want to know really what happened.
lets hear it then

Kansas City, MO

#13 Nov 29, 2009
since u no so much then tell everyone the truth that boy is young i dont see him giving his life up for someone eles if it was true the cops would help him get a life dum [email protected] HOPE HE ROTS IN HELL 4 LIFEEEEEEEE.
Ms Thang

United States

#14 Nov 30, 2009
HE DID IT!!! Get the hell over it!
christina 510

Newtown Square, PA

#15 Dec 2, 2009
aparently you all need tomlive in adams county a little longer its not about if you did it its about what makes them look good. he didnt do it znd youll find that out soon enough. as for the know it alls that think he did it f**k ya all 429 4 life
not today

United States

#16 Dec 2, 2009
first off christina u write like your f-d up or stupid so i will try to type slow so you can understand. today is bo's birthday. his family has been through he** today so please stop. let bo rest in peace, let his family have some peace and keep stupid comments and ignorant theories to yourself. donnie confessed, he did so of his own free will. just stop it and let the family try to heal.
christina 510

Dubois, IN

#17 Dec 27, 2009
im not f***ed up im on a wii and its not a stupid comment its the truth i knew what day it was and i know both sides of the family and if they think about it they do to one of bos sisters is my sister in law and they know my feeling always have. i grew up with all of them chris and donnie were two of my good friends in hs ill stop the comments when all the bashing goes away
morally challenged

United States

#18 Dec 28, 2009
You know what Christina, you are just another dumb uneducated person who doesn't know what they are talking about. Donnie pled guilty last week. If you know him then you know how disrespectful he always was to his mother. I am so sick and tired of people saying he is protecting his family. What a f-ing joke. If he was so concerned about his family then why was he hooked on drugs, stealing from them, and so on. He did a horrible thing and he is gonna pay for it finally! I do feel sorry for his mom and family, but i feel a hell of alot sorrier for bo's and gina's family. Leave it be, let the families involved have some closure. I hate ignorance....
christina 510

Dubois, IN

#19 Dec 28, 2009
uneducated not hardly i got a medical degree where did you go to school. and he pled guilty to get the threats to stop. good job you are puttin a innocent man in jail. now whos ignorant when someone else dies or they find the real killers the bloods on your hands.
aff

Long Beach, NY

#20 Jan 24, 2010
it doesnt matter if donnie did it or not honestly he admitted to it so he will never get out of it now.. this is adams county our police wont do anything different now even if someone comes in tomorrow drops the murder weapon on the table and says i done it they dont wanna do any extra paperwork so either way donnie is goin to prison
let it rest now

United States

#21 Jan 25, 2010
He's confessed.. now let it rest! It was a terrible thing he did to both of them. What he did to that poor girl was sorry! I'm glad hes put away for good!!! What comes around goes around people.
wtf

Brooklyn, NY

#22 Jan 25, 2010
As for donny, i went to school with him my whole life, yeah, he decided to hang with some fuckin skanks and get into stuff he was too good for, sure, but, who hasnt at one point in life? i'll defend him until the day i die. but in my opinion, those 2 were drug dealers, they deserve everything they got done to them by WHOEVER done it, thats 2 less on the street to sell to everyones children now!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Union Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Flys the drone 9 hr Don Seenit 5
Chad Spires 13 hr Kari 12
Hot girls in Manchester, OH (Jan '10) Wed Ben Lookin 311
News One Million Dollar Bond Holds Murder Suspect (Feb '09) Wed HBCL 13
William Clark in jail Wed bbb 19
George Bushelman the Town Drunk (Mar '11) Nov 21 eyeball 68
Harold Grooms Nov 20 the preacher 2

West Union Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance