stupid_lil girl

Delaware, OH

#1 Sep 19, 2011
look i messed up in my life but i am tryin to fix it and yes im with tj harris and got a baby by william mozingo but who is perfect i have never been with camron dont no who started that just stop haten
jami clemens

United States

#3 Feb 10, 2012
would have been nice of you to tell william or his family that yourself... and now you have given up the baby and william isn't even home to take care of it and just found out that he had a baby what a great person you are....and you messed up a little makes me laugh you are one of the most messed up people i have heard of....plus now you are in trouble yourself and bet you don't sit a down behind bars....well imagine that...take the low way out why don't you...who is it gonna be this time...william mozingo is already doing time for something he didn't do to you...and we all know you were just jealous of his relationships with other people...the funnie part was he is an amazing person and will make the best father ever and you won't be around to see it....
just wondering

Laura, OH

#4 Apr 25, 2012
lisa did you&will mozingo really have a baby and if so where is the baby now? and how old is it and is it a boy or girl and what does he or she look like and we would love to see the baby

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Union Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
crook 3 hr D4mm1t 8
voting 4 council 3 hr Watching 6
Erica Bennington Fri Ericka 8
When is gaffin appeal Thu Shawn 13
Mikeys restaurant (Oct '10) Thu just me 14
Wreck Thu Just worrying 1
jody mendenhall (Aug '10) May 24 Lucky 43

West Union Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance