the abners and heltons.they live nasty
nobody

Miamisburg, OH

#4 Mar 19, 2010
if u dont like it stay away,u scumbags
Helpful Hint

Fairfield, OH

#5 Mar 19, 2010
They don't need any of that new-fangled toilet paper and "soap", waste of money I say.
sparky the clown

United States

#6 Mar 19, 2010
Helpful Hint wrote:
They don't need any of that new-fangled toilet paper and "soap", waste of money I say.
i heard somebody dumped a bottle of pinesol on there floor and it beaded up and rolled in the corner any truth to it, head lice dies of disease , mice die of food poison and roaches pack there bags a haul azz quickly its a xtremely dirty place and even the ratts complain how dirty the home is
ha ha

Benton Ridge, OH

#7 Mar 20, 2010
well they are in the same trailer park ad Loretta and Devin so they are the same way. they have bed bugs and too. and James more kick boo boo butt
Donna Abner

West Union, OH

#8 Mar 20, 2010
I don't know who you think you are dealing with we are nasty why did you move away from popular you had bedbugs and you brought them in on the heltons.Devin and loretta gave everyone headlice and bed bugs so don't try to accuse us of your problems you snitches
thank you
Donna Abner

West Union, OH

#9 Mar 20, 2010
hey bitch if my house is so bad y was i your babysitter i had your kids more than u did i guess if i did drugs an blew outta of my mind like u r someone would have my kids i dont have scabs all over my body like u do
Donna Abner

West Union, OH

#10 Mar 20, 2010
By the way your only mad because my mom beat your a** you p***y
marie

Benton Ridge, OH

#11 Mar 20, 2010
get them donna thats why they start it and can't finish it
Donna Abner

United States

#12 Mar 20, 2010
Thanks I'm tired of peoples shit dude they talk about everybody else look at their nasty asses
give em hell

United States

#13 Mar 20, 2010
I dont know these people from adam and eve but however they live is their own business everything i read on here is putting someone down.Why cant u all just get a life and leave others alone?This site is a disgrace to society letting everyone slander sombody we all should get together and have something done about it,cuz it sure as hell needs shut down.
Donna Abner

United States

#14 Mar 20, 2010
thank you because our family isn't like that and I wish this site was shut down this place is for stupid people that are bored with their lives so they are spreading shit about everyone else it's wrong
bones

United States

#15 Mar 20, 2010
devin and loretta has org's with their kids they video tape it you nasty bastards and your mom watches it for family night out with popcorn
give em hell

United States

#16 Mar 20, 2010
ur very welcome i know how it is im on here to and its just a bunch of lies cuz their not happy with thereselves so they have to start on others.
Abner

Fairfield, OH

#17 Mar 20, 2010
any of you punks wanna talk shit come to are house and talk shit not on the net like a bitch.

Since: Mar 10

Taunton, MA

#18 Mar 20, 2010
give em hell wrote:
I dont know these people from adam and eve but however they live is their own business everything i read on here is putting someone down.Why cant u all just get a life and leave others alone?This site is a disgrace to society letting everyone slander sombody we all should get together and have something done about it,cuz it sure as hell needs shut down.
I agree these people put others down to make there lives better and it desturbs me. That some people say the things they say on here and you no there to afraid to say it to there face thats sad. I no why they don't cause they no they'll get there butts kicked.

Since: Mar 10

Taunton, MA

#19 Mar 20, 2010
why do people say stuff on here instead of saying it to there face? What a bunch of pu??y's!!!
Abner

Fairfield, OH

#20 Mar 20, 2010
no they come to my house talkin shit they wont leave it on their legs

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Union Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Blanton rape, kidnapping trial continues at cou... 23 min Truth 8
Natalie macintosh in jail AGAIN 3 hr jdc 2
Austin DeMint 7 hr Sally Joe 1
Lori's Baby Shower 15 hr B Y O B 1
destany jarvis 19 hr crazy 3
Pastor Matt Young Mon Sniffles 12
chelsea akers (Aug '14) Sun Little Ricky 7

West Union Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance