mighty mouse wrote:
john mason
what do you know about john mason?
girls wanna have fun KY

Cincinnati, OH

#14 Jul 17, 2012
mighty mouse wrote:
john mason
That's for sure NO girls wanna have fun with him or that old use to work atMikey's heard she goes amy way for drugs him too.Get those std's if u messed with them. I went to school with him I thought for 2years he might have been retarted,i was wrong Sandra said all he ever wanted was a bj. She screwed around on him the whole time they were goin out.But she a big a slut that old woman his with i guess she is unless she had sex change or a dike probably has to b no one else mess either of them. I seriously did hear hiv and hepatitis C, but that just what i heard from people at hickory they know him better Evans at zBlue Creek dogs her he said she has to raise all these guys even Jody W.quit livin with her said she couldn't pay him enough after awhile ol John Mason only with her for same reasons she is with him. Hey does anyone know the girl he married my brother sern her couldn't believe she had lids by him or gave him a second look. I think she was married b for him.but John and old woman he stays with r both pos.
girls wanna have fun KY

Cincinnati, OH

#15 Jul 17, 2012
I knew him in school amyone else?
leave us out of that

Cincinnati, OH

#16 Jul 18, 2012
No one should say those things. What happens if these kids see this stuff. They may not be responsible but they all pay for it someday. You should not mention the kids or ex-wives leave us out of we never see them anyway.
cinci

Cincinnati, OH

#17 Jul 21, 2012
Well I, Never liked JohnMason but : gave it a shot cause of my cousin she went with jon profitt i had that to. After him an Karen and proffit had the f drugs if jd had known that may ve been bad.rick stutz was okay swapped a few times.none of them likejohn eithr we all that he was a joke.phil l.was good to biggestthat was 10 inches.john fam were all assholes to especially momand tina.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Union Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
crook 5 hr gonzales 5
Erica Bennington 9 hr I know Her 7
Mikeys restaurant (Oct '10) 16 hr Donny 12
jody mendenhall (Aug '10) 16 hr Lucky 43
Old wayside inn Tue Is she single 5
voting 4 council Tue Fedup 2
west union basketball (Dec '11) Mon Laura 93

West Union Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance