31 Indicted - See who got busted - Mar 2012
Posted in the West Union Forum
#1 Mar 21, 2012
Now why do they keep letting these people out? A lot of repeat offenders on the list.
The following were indicted on third, fourth or fifth degree felonies, some with specifications for selling drugs in front of a minor:
• Johnny M. Roberts, Jr., trafficking in drugs with a specification;
• Johnny M. Roberts, Sr., trafficking in drugs with a specification;
• Angela Lewis, aggravated trafficking in drugs;
• June Martin, aggravated trafficking in drugs;
• Sammie Diggs, aggravated trafficking in drugs and aggravated trafficking in drugs with a specification;
• Sharon Sites (also known as Wallingford), trafficking in drugs with a specification;
• Denise Thornberry, trafficking in drugs, three counts;
• Richard Woolard, trafficking in drugs;
• Marty Keith Dotson, trafficking in cocaine with a specification and trafficking in heroin with a specification;
• Lindsay Nevil, trafficking in drugs with a specification and trafficking in drugs;
• Timothy Schuler, trafficking in drugs with a specification and aggravated trafficking in drugs;
• David Madden, aggravated trafficking in drugs;
• Chad Francis, trafficking in heroin;
• Lisa Grooms, trafficking in heroin;
• Mark S. Koller, aggravated trafficking in drugs, three counts;
• Joshua Goslin, aggravated trafficking in drugs, two counts;
• Gretchen Roberts, aggravated trafficking in drugs, two counts;
• Daryl K. Thompson, aggravated possession in drugs;
• Dylan Osborne, aggravated trafficking in drugs;
• Crystal Hamm, aggravated trafficking in drugs;
• James King, aggravated trafficking in drugs;
• Jason Perry, illegal manufacture of drugs;
• Christopher L. Conn, illegal manufacture of drugs;
• Shandi Kidder, illegal manufacture of drugs;
• Darlene Stafford, possession of heroin;
• Derek Edinger, trafficking in heroin;
• Brandi Edinger, trafficking in heroin;
• Joseph Francis, aggravated trafficking in drugs;
• Chad Davidson, aggravated trafficking in drugs;
• Theadesa Combess, breaking and entering;
• Casey Jenkins, breaking and entering.
As felony cases, these cases are being processed through the Adams County Court of Common Pleas.
#2 Mar 22, 2012
Lock up the family? Everyone sounds local or people close like families from the area. What is truthfully happening? Are we pushing a hidden agenda? Adams Co. has a S.W.A.T.- Plenty officers/ equipment what's missing? A PRISON. YES A HIDDEN AGENDA. No thanks. It may seem like a perfect spot poorest county in Ohio. Sheriff willing to locking up locals again and again with front page of the paper pride. SAD.
#3 Mar 22, 2012
most get let out because they snitch, then when those people get caught, they snitch on people who got caught two years ago, and so on. one big circle (jerk). as far as locals causing problems, if they are, lock them up. does the sheriff have a hidden agenda, i don't know, but if there is it's more for his own benefit, after all he is a politican and we all know how honest they are.
#4 Mar 24, 2012
so do u think jason montgomery has snitched 2 save his own as
#5 Mar 24, 2012
dirty dave madden what a joke,,,loser
#6 Mar 26, 2012
whos the snitch,anybody no. someone did 2 save there own butt.
#7 Mar 27, 2012
Lyndsy Nevil is a snitch, she's been caught several times and always gets right back out. She'll turn on anyone, even her own family and boyfriends.
#8 Mar 27, 2012
robin estes will sell to you.
#10 Mar 27, 2012
I have lived in Adams County my whole life and I don't know one single person on this list....Thank God! Nothing but druggie trash!
#12 Mar 27, 2012
I would like to let the dirt bags on here sniping at each other for snitching, cheating, buggin and druggin.
WE DON'T LIKE YOU OR YOUR GREASY, SLIMY, LYING FAMILIES
Your lives are worthless and wasted. And an embarrassment to the county, state and country.
#13 Mar 28, 2012
i live n adams county n not one prson is related to me
#14 Mar 29, 2012
this county's court system is a joke... They keep pickin the same ones up and letting them out.. What kills me is when these people get caught at whatever they are doing drugs or theft they would sell their soul to the devil just to stay out of jail. Do any of you think there is a reason God puts you in there? I know it may sound stupid to alot of people but I know first hand how it feels to be betayed by people you trust the most... I'm not saying its right what you all are doing and everyone should pay for their own crimes! The saddest part about the court system is all they do is use these people thinking they are getting someone bigger on the list when in fact the big dog maybe playing them.. After they use these people they just throw them back out to do more damage instead of getting help like they need..I think the cops and court systems need some rehab!
#16 Mar 31, 2012
so why are you even in our county? not every one is a junkie but just remember that junkie is our sisters ,brothers,aunts, uncles, parents , to some our children ,grandcchildren or even grandparents they need love and prayer not hate
#18 Apr 2, 2012
WHAT ABOUT THE KIDS!!!!???? THEY ARE BEING ABUSED BY THEIR DRUG ADDICTED PARENTS. THESE PEOPLE ARE JUST A SMALL AMOUNT THAT GOT CAUGHT. CPS DO YOUR JOB! WHEN YOU GET A PHONE CALL AND SPEND 15 MIN AT A HOME YOU ARE SO LETTING DOWN THE CHILDREN. SHAME ON ALL THE AGENCIES INVOLVED.
#19 Apr 2, 2012
I myself am a recovering addict. I know what the children of addicted parents go through. It's sad , it truely is. That all we were concerned about was our next high. I have seen the disappointment and despair on MY own childrens faces, and realized it was time for a change. It didn't take snitching, police or CPS to make me change my way. My children were reason enough for me. And it's sad to say that the Sheriffs' office is just giving a helping hand in continuing these peoples' addictions. If they just locked them up instead of giving them chance after chance to tell on this one and that one to keep theirselves out of jail. I really think the authority in our county needs to change the way their handling these matters. Save the kids!!!
#20 Apr 2, 2012
Yeah its crazy Jason and crystal still buying pills, im one of the ppl they busted, i am turning myself in this monday. I am facing 1 to 5 years. the sad thing is I have been clean a year, and jason your day will come.......when i seen my name in newspaper i hit the floor....i cursed the devil because i didnt understand how...just when you think your doing good...in all reality the devil hates that...i will admit i did sell a pill...but damn i didnt put a gun to his head and force him to buy it...jason you know who i am and your day will come ...i promise...but i can hold my head high knowing im no snitch....ill do my time but jason you never hurt me....you hurt my wife,my kids and my parents...cause jail nor prison scares me...i did the crime ill do the time....as for you jason...you cant go around catching log cabins on fire in blue creek...thats called arson...well maybe you can if you work for kimmy rogers...jason karma is a bitch and it comes in many different names....so when your cruising around town in your blue van ...id watch over my shoiulder if i were you....you need to get that left brake light fixed..LOL
#21 Apr 2, 2012
What about Bruce's house on churn creek?
#22 Apr 2, 2012
whos bruce? bruce hall? what happened did jason snitch on him too?
Add your comments below
|Omg life impact youth pastor (Sep '11)||22 min||which ones are Je...||33|
|Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10)||39 min||Pope Che Reagan C...||30,476|
|Who Is The Worst Person In The County?||2 hr||Your just jealous||17|
|Timber ridge apartments loaded with hot women||17 hr||New Kid||145|
|Keshia Matthews (Aug '10)||Wed||Adams County Girl||19|
|What happened to||Aug 26||wondering||1|
|Lora Purdin (Jul '12)||Aug 26||I know5009||64|
Find what you want!
Search West Union Forum Now