Brett Heater
Cool

Hamersville, OH

#1 Aug 27, 2012
Amy comments about this joker or womanizer?
Hala

Hamersville, OH

#2 Sep 5, 2012
Heard he's a low life that screws around on his wife, Cassie . He is never home, wonder y???
really

Delaware, OH

#3 Sep 20, 2012
so who is he screwing?
jakUSA

Cleves, OH

#4 Sep 21, 2012
I think this is so sick this man works hard for what he has and in no way out of the way with his life out of the way he is on call all of time and would not hurt his family in any way who ever is writing this is nothing but a trouble maker I've known him for so long and he is a honest person so drop your garbage you are the troublemaker of them all;
whatever

Delaware, OH

#5 Sep 21, 2012
If your going to post something about someone you need to have all the facts!! If your say he's a womanizer than why can't you say some names that he's messing with instead of asking everyone else? It sounds like to me someone is jealous and has nothing else to do but run their mouth and try to start trouble!! And yes he is a hardworker and he works all the time so give the man some credit instead of trying to start trouble!!
Crazy

Carroll, OH

#6 Oct 12, 2012
Sounds you are just like him, a liar and a cheat!!!
SexyB

Laurelville, OH

#7 Oct 13, 2012
Well we have been together a few times so hes not who you think he is, all perfect. So get over yourself and look for the truth instead of what you think you know which is nothing! He likes to party with sexyB.
Helloooo

Laurelville, OH

#8 Oct 15, 2012
Heard his wife is trying to leave his a$$ anyways, just a matter if time. Hell, he should leave her, just saying.......
cassie

Marion, OH

#9 Oct 16, 2012
First I ain't afraid to say my name and if I have something to say I'll say it to your face and not on a stupid website!! If he's been with you more power to you but, apparently you ain't that "Sexy" because he keeps coming home to me!!! Why you wanna call yourself sexyB when you have a name...what you afraid someone might find out? Last it's no ones business so quit talkin shit!!
SexyB

Laurelville, OH

#12 Oct 18, 2012
I call myself sexyB cause that who I am, unlike your ugly face!!!! You just dont get along with anyone related to you! Seems like you must be the Big problem in your life and your marriage but you dont care anyways, the Lord is your judge. Mine too, honey! Sorry you cant keep your man happy!
Ashley

Findlay, OH

#14 Jul 21, 2016
SexyB wrote:
Well we have been together a few times so hes not who you think he is, all perfect. So get over yourself and look for the truth instead of what you think you know which is nothing! He likes to party with sexyB.
So I have a question? Is Brett known to cheat and lie???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Union Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rachel Best doin drugs again 20 hr Harry 6
Who is Brevan? Thu Thobbs 3
Younger men Older woman Thu Kong 4
Who is best divorce attorney (May '14) Feb 22 Jill 7
Chris Rogers cheating already! Feb 21 Tomtom 1
rich harris Feb 21 really real 7
denny and leslie Feb 20 jellybean 6

West Union Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance