Next Last
ddd

Vandalia, OH

#1 Sep 1, 2010
Does anybody know Cherish Jones
I Do

United States

#2 Sep 4, 2010
I was in school with her for a short period i didnt no much about her than but from what i took she probley i on food stamps medical card and other bs assistance with 6 chillin
ddd

Troy, OH

#3 Sep 20, 2010
Yeah i know her. She is working cutting hair making really good money. Me and her is really good friends. She is has one beautiful girl. She lives in Cincinnati making really good money.
ppl

Cincinnati, OH

#4 Sep 20, 2010
"ddd" don't know her all that well then, or at least your talking about someone else, the Cherish I know lives here in Adams County and does not have a job.
ddd

Troy, OH

#5 Sep 21, 2010
well her name is cherish nichole jones. she is 20, she has a lil girl. yeah she did live in adams county but moved. i know her very well
ppl

Cincinnati, OH

#6 Sep 21, 2010
she did not move...she lives in town with her dad...get your facts straight!!!
ddd

Troy, OH

#7 Sep 22, 2010
how do you know?
know her

Pleasanton, CA

#8 Oct 4, 2010
she does live with her dad and has no job making alot of money. lmao.....all the jones are lazy!
they may hold a job for atleast 2 months, thats if they try to get a job. they are worthless welfare bums!
lmao

United States

#9 Oct 7, 2010
So True and shes a nasty lookin manly bitch that tries to steal other women s boyfriend because they have a job to support her and her black baby. But honey seriously the only thing that's taking care of ur baby is the tax payers (Ur Welcome) GET A JOB!!!!!
Chic u wanna know

Mount Morris, MI

#11 Oct 8, 2010
The cherish jones i know lived in manchester and had a mix baby girl the last i heard she was tryn to take amanda winkles bf anthony (yea right) she wish's amanda would beat that little ass all the way bk to the trailer park
ppl

Cincinnati, OH

#13 Oct 24, 2010
she didn't have to take anything from Amanda, Anthony went willing...lol hahahaha!!
Ashley nicole

United States

#14 Oct 24, 2010
yea and amanda is gonna beat her ass haha
ddd

Troy, OH

#15 Oct 24, 2010
o really!!! haha i cant wait to see that. you know how long she has been saying that! haha GROW UP!!!!!!
rolfl

Cincinnati, OH

#16 Oct 24, 2010
u mean sit on her and crush her, that's the only way
rolfl

Cincinnati, OH

#17 Oct 24, 2010
you must not have him on a tight leash or you wouldn't be on here talking shit about other people,you just know he left you once,twice and he will again.
ppl

Cincinnati, OH

#18 Oct 24, 2010
get a life!!
friend

Columbus, OH

#20 Oct 26, 2010
i think she is one of the prettiest girls in adams county.she has no nasty tatoo`s or piercings allover her body or face and is not abit manly looking.she is a reallygood mother to her little girl and does not try to be something she is not.she is a down to earth very nice person.So jealous people get a Life P/S and go back to school and learn how to spell.
Chick u wanna know

Mount Morris, MI

#21 Oct 26, 2010
Friends of cherish r fuc$n retared and nothin but white trailer trash ..
rhl

United States

#22 Oct 26, 2010
i see what you mean about the retards in west union they can`t spell,must have been home schooled
by their inbred parents and can`t afford a trailer to live in.at least she has better things to do then to reply to these dimwits on here.cherish is above all that
Chick u wanna know

Mount Morris, MI

#23 Oct 27, 2010
If your refering to me as inbred u r very wrong! For one thing i dont live nowhere near your shity little county i was smart enough to move from there years ago theres nothing but nasty crack head bitchs there!
Second of course shes not geting on here to wright anything ( its all true and she knows it) so u say she above geting on here how come shes not above being a low down homewreaken whor@ she needs to keep that std infected pu$$y in her pants. And take care of her daught (so cute) by the way unlike her mother . Eww manly for sure she looks like her brother with long hair ... Sorry justin.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Union Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dirty rats 2 hr Beaner 1
Michelle hampton 6 hr fuzzy 1
Zach Robenson, Josh Brooks 10 hr high noon 6
who's a good drug free babysitter 11 hr Alana G 5
Jessica James 13 hr Jess 4
Eddies apartments 15 hr Lisakay 2
Angel hesler is a who** Fri Kara 1

West Union Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance