lol wrote:
sorry i read that wrong
do you know her she is married and has children
miranda

Milford, MA

#9 Nov 5, 2009
dani wrote:
why is there another homewrecker in west union
i think it is pretty sad that these men and woman that are married go do these things it makes me sick, i took vows because i wanted to spend the rest of my life with my husband, not him and someone else, my only desire is him and our family, i try to do everything as perfect as i can but i guess sometimes tempation for some is to much, i just thank god that i have the husband i do and it never got to the point of cheating before he told me, i could not have forgive him for that, i love him with all my heart but i would have had to go on without him, does anyone ever wonder what makes people cheat
sickofhoes

Santa Barbara, CA

#10 Nov 16, 2009
cherish jones is a nasty manly lookin homewrecker and her as@ is mine when i catch her out

Since: Nov 09

United States

#11 Nov 17, 2009
u go sickofhoes tell her how it is for messing with ur man

Dayton, OH

#12 Nov 17, 2009
well get that home wrecker
ohyeah

Cincinnati, OH

#13 Nov 17, 2009
u go girls....do the damn thing!!!!
lol

United States

#14 Nov 21, 2009
there are lots of home wrecking bi_ch's in Adams CO! I hear Shannon Smith Allen is making her rounds again!
OMG

San Antonio, TX

#15 Nov 22, 2009
dani wrote:
why is there another homewrecker in west union
More than I could name on here.It should b the called hos r us.

United States

#16 Dec 2, 2009
lol
what

United States

#17 Dec 15, 2009
lol wrote:
there are lots of home wrecking bi_ch's in Adams CO! I hear Shannon Smith Allen is making her rounds again!
women watch out so does ashley calver,west union cop-from scioto co. talked about sucking d in front of my man,he told me so, watch out!!!

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#19 Dec 18, 2009
sasha stanberry is a home wrecker they call her nicki. nasty lookin b*tch. she is a meth head wh*re
mark

Miamisburg, OH

#20 Dec 19, 2009
hello people u are nuts
Good friend of the family

Ft Mitchell, KY

#22 Jan 17, 2012
are you talking about the family sammie carolo almost destoryed no they ant married but have a lifetime togeather i belive 14 or 15 years togeather and yes they have 3 children togeather i know it takes two he stop she forgave him sammie still trys to contact him she needs to stop i do know when she runs into sammie she will tare her a new ass i see her i am gonna let her (sammie) how wrong she is and yes she (sammie) is either hanging out in westunion at times but 90% of her time is at manchester again sammie leave this family alone he moved his family away for a reason that should tell you something she is better then you and he knows that he is with the one he loves
one that knows

Pikeville, KY

#23 Jan 19, 2012
i dont no what one asked why men do that go out on there wife , well i can =tell you why some or most do its not where we dont love our wife's or kids you know now a dope head is right well do anythang to get more dope thats becouse there hooked on it . to 99.9%of the males is hooked on that lil or big what ever it may be hole between the females leggs , im one of um s=so i know what im talking about . dont no if im slow but it took me years to be able to put this into words when the female could understad what i was saying .good luck trying to stop ur man from cheating on you .there is one way and my wife figgerd it out now i get all i can and she's stell with me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Union Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hanna grooms lillie blythe carlin blythe aka li... 5 hr Loretta 3
Stephanie rigdon Thu A mutual friend 5
Erica Bennington Thu River rat 10
Timmy francis (Apr '16) Thu River rat 8
Where ya @ mirage? Thu hott me 4
what does everyone think about the motorcycle g... (Sep '11) Jun 20 Live2Ride 82
Chad long Jun 19 Telling all 1

West Union Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Union Mortgages